Chapter 4

My Everything

It is another busy day for Kwon’s household and today is a special day for Kwon Jiyong. He is getting married to none other the Mr Lee’s daughter.

Behind his cold façade, Jiyong is actually nervous for his big day. He still has no idea which of the sister that going to be his wife. Mr Lee insisted that the bride should remained mysterious till the day comes.

He was actually couldn’t believe that he is agreeing to play along his father’s crazy decision. Marriage isn’t something we could play with. It’s about who we will spend the rest of our life with. But Jiyong couldn’t back off now or he might put his dad under stress again if he decided to follow his crazy mind and ditching his bride on the aisle.

He still remembered their arguments two months before that only led his dad into the ward for a week due to heart attack and he doesn’t want to risk his dad health anymore. And apparently he couldn’t handle any attack anymore or his heart will continuously weaken.

Jiyong stopped his searching for his shaver cream when a piece of photo stick out from the box.

It’s her. On their last date….

‘’Jiyong ah can I have some ice cream? Please my handsome fiancé’’ her whine and that little giggles was like a beautiful melodious sound to him.

‘’Am I only handsome when you want something from me babe haha. Anything for you love. I’m genie for your wish’’ he playfully sang snsd’s genie before he finally park his audi near the ice cream stall to grant his one and only fiancée wish.

‘’Wait for me okay love. You want a strawberry mint ice cream right? As usual?’’

‘’Yup, with a cherry on top!’’

Jiyong nodded but before he managed to open the door, she tugged his wrist and give a peck on his lips with a shy smile.

‘’Whoah, I’m gonna get you a big cone then baby!’’ he was so surprised with her action but still it made his heart went crazy especially when your fiancée isn’t someone who likes to initiate any skin ship first.

He hop out from the car with a bright smile plastered on his face and ordering the ice cream.

He just realized that he forgot to bring along his wallet. He was about to get to his car when he saw his lover waiting to cross the road indicating that his wallet was in her hand while waving happily.

But then his smile washed away in a blink of eyes, he just witnessed his fiancée was hit by a car and the last thing he remembered the paramedic were trying to get him off from her lifeless body.

 ‘’Oppa?’’

His train of thoughts stop working when her little twin sister comes into his room with a black tux with her. 

Today is the day. The day where he is finally getting married to one of the Lee sister but he is still doubting on his decision.

Will he be able to be a responsible husband and dad in the future?

Dad? Thinking about having children is already making him shudder.

 Nah scratch that.

Will he even be able to move on from his first love?

‘’OPPA! I’ve been calling you since ever. What are you thinking about oppa?’’ Taeyeon asked while cupping Jiyong’s face.

He just give his best smile while shaking his head and pulling Taeyeon along with him and hug her tightly.

‘’Nothing sister, I am just nervous. Thinking about marriage and the future is already making me scared. What if I’m not the one for her? I … I still love her Tae, how can I marry someone else when I’m still in love with my late fiancée? I don’t want to hurt and getting hurt. I… I don’t know Taeyeon.’’

She rarely witnessing her brother breaking down like this. Ever since that incident, he has completely shut himself in his own world. He doesn’t show any emotion though she knows behind those poker cold face he is trying to stay sane and didn’t want to let his father and sister worry about him.

‘’Oppa, listen oppa. No one is getting hurt and you’re definitely not going to hurt anyone. Oppa, I may not be in your shoes but I think this is the best decision you’ve ever made oppa. You gotta move on from your past oppa. And this is one of the best way to move on. Appa loves you so much oppa, he didn’t know how to show through words but through his actions, I know he loves both of us so much. That is why he do this for you oppa. So you have to trust in yourself! I believe she’s going able to change you. So give a chance for yourself and this marriage Kwon Jiyong, my twin.’’

‘’Since when did my little twin sister has become this matured? Thank you sister. Don’t worry I’m not going to ditch my bride on the aisle Tae, I’ll try my best for this marriage. Now come and hug me you little brat!’’ he chuckled and attempted to hug her.

‘’Ewww no way Kwon Jiyong!! You’re stinky and oh my god you look awful. With that morning breathe and your unshaven face there’s no way I’m gonna hug you! Now go, get your bath and  get ready to be a handsome groom oppa! Youngbae oppa and Yoochun oppa are on their way to help you getting ready! Go now!! Move your lazy to the toilet!’’ Taeyeon said while sticking her tongue and shoving her brother into the toilet ignoring the protest from the older male.

‘’Yah! This brat!’’


As Kwon Jiyong deal with his nervousness, chaos happens in the Lee household.

The bride is nowhere to be found!

Seungri knocked the door few times before she finally open the door only to find the wedding dress is still on the bed and there is no sign of Jieun in the room.

She frantically look at the open window and trying to search for her sister, when her mom comes in.

‘’Ri? Where is Jieun?’’ Mrs Lee ask in a worried tone.

She’s only able to shook her head and trying to calm Mrs Lee who’s desperately calling for her husband.

How are they going to continue this wedding if the bride is gone.

Mr Lee who was busy welcoming the guest was interrupted when Seungri came and tugged his hand to follow her.

He follows her to Jieun’s room with a heavy hear. He feels like there’s something wrong as he can feels the gloomy aura among his daughter and wife. ‘’What’s wrong? Why are you crying Jisoo? Where’s Jieun? Ri?’’

‘’Jieun, she’s gone jagi. We couldn’t find her anywhere! She’s running away! What are we going to do? We couldn’t possibly cancelling this wedding Jinki-ah’’ she sobbed in his embraced and unable to think rationally anymore.

Lee Jinki already predicted that this would coming. That is why he told the Kwons that the bride should remained mysterious so he could prepared for the worst like this. And this is a hard decision for him but he has to do this.

‘’Seungri ah, dad is so sorry. But I really need your help. Please you have to replace Jieun as the bride. We have to continue this wedding, you know what happened to uncle Dongwook when Jiyong against this wedding right? Ri please, I really need your help Ri..’’ Lee Jinki pleaded his eldest princess as he couldn’t able to think for any other solution anymore.


Here Seungri is, getting dressed in Jieun’s wedding dress and her stepmother is putting on some light make up on her face without stopping saying sorry to her.

She wanted to cry.

She wanted to scream.

She wanted to throw things.

She wanted to run away.

But her sane mind stopping her to do all those crazy things.

How are she going to end her relationship with Seunghyun. But her family will always come first. Just by seeing her dad’s pleading eyes making her weak and unconsciously agreeing to continue this crazy idea.

‘’I am sorry Seunghyun ah….’’ as she walk on the aisle along with her dad and her future husband is waiting for her.


A young woman all in black just set her foot in Seoul from Japan adjusting her black Chanel shades while looking for a taxi to head to a certain address.

‘’I am here Kwon Jiyong. I am here to seek revenge for my sister.’’

While another young man just came back from a conference in Japan couldn’t contain his excitement to meet his lover and speeding up his walk when he spotted his bestfriend waiting for him.

‘’Yah Choi Seunghyun! Hurry up or we gonna late to Jiyong’s wedding!’’

Oh no how can he forgot that today is Jiyong’s big day!

‘’Coming!! Yah Kim Jaejoong wait for me!’’

 

AN: Chapter 4 is up! Do comment and share your thoughts with me readers. Sorry for any grammatical errors as i know i am lacking a lot :)