Chapter 8

My Everything

New York;

Jieun walked aimlessly on the street, to clear her mind. The incident of her running away from her own wedding day still fresh in her mind. She felt super guilty for her stupid actions, but who would wanted to marry someone that you didn’t even love. Jieun completely cut her connection with her family, she didn’t even try to contact Seungri or Daesung though both of them been trying to reach her for timeless times. She only knew about her sister had to marry that Kwon Jiyong when she read one of Daesung’s mail but she didn’t have guts to reply him. Once again, Seungri saved her.


Flashback;

She kept on trashing in her mother’s arms. She couldn’t believe this, she’s losing the most important asset in her life. She’s losing her voice! How could everyone told her to calm down when they didn’t even understand how painful her life right now… she didn’t even mind her broken hand and cuts on her face but why must she lost her voice.. She felt numb and tired when she finally stopped struggling and went limp, completely ignored those worried voices around her.

She pretended to be asleep when she overheard the conversations between Dr Choi and her parents.. ‘’Can’t we do anything to gain back Jieun’s voice doctor? I’m more than willing to pay for a huge amount of money if there’s any way to cure my daughter.’’ Mr Lee desperation can be heard through his tired voice.

A deep sigh was heard before Doctor Choi started to explain the possible treatment that could helped her and her tears threatened to fall anytime when her sister suddenly barged into her ward; ‘’I’ll do it for her’’


 Seoul;

Every workers immediately backed off when they saw the dragon was on his way to his room with his wife tagged along with him. Sounds of their whispers about his wife eventually made Jiyong stopped his track and gave them a death glare before all of them hurriedly flew to their own places and started to work back.

‘’Dara where is she?’’ he impatiently tapped Dara’s table while Seungri who stood beside him tugged his sleeve to calm down.

‘’Erm Sir, she’s waiting you at the waiting area or do you want me to call her to your room?’’ she carefully asked not to explode the angry dragon.

‘’I’ll just meet her there. Can I leave my wife with you Dara? Seungri can you stay here for a while? I’ll be back real quick. Promise you!’’ he pecked her lips leaving her with dumbfounded and a reddened cheeks.

 Dara pretended like nothing happened, she just smiled and nodded, mumbled something like ‘’definitely a worth story for my gossip time with Bommie heheh’’ lucky enough a certain Kwon didn’t manage to catch her words.


He opened the door and looked at the young woman who was eagerly to meet him today. Carefully, he coughed a bit before he got to hold something to support his weaken knees.

‘’Seulgi?’’

She took of her shades and gave him a bright smile before she crushed them into a bear hug ‘’Jiyong oppa? It’s me Irene!’’

How can I forget that Seulgi has a twin; Irene. Damn I never thought they would be this identical.

Jiyong choked up on his tears before he stuttered ‘’how did you find me? Are you really that Irene? You two look so identical. Except the fact that she had a long brownish locks and you rock this pink hair’’

Both of them comfortably settled down before Irene started to talk ‘’actually I found everything about you from my sister’s diary, she literally wrote everything about you and your relationship in that little friend. I never knew she could be that cheesy tho’’ she chuckled a bit before she continued ‘’ and being a curious or more like a nosy lady, so here I am in front of you. I just wanna know you, the one who was able to break her nature of following the rules and regulations into a rebellious and ambitious lady.. and  it’s been too long since the last time I meet her. So I thought of visiting her despite that I might get kill by my parents if they know about this’’

Oh yes, ever since they started to date each other Seulgi’s parents never approved them. How can a daughter of a multimillionaire being together with a normal person like Kwon Jiyong. Sure Jiyong was rich but not as rich as Seulgi’s family, their wealth probably only ¼ of her family; she basically lived in golds. In fact, her family had a tradition of marrying their heirs to the Han’s. Another big name among successful multimillionaire waves. Her father was the one who strongly against their relationship. He even threatened to cut their ties with Seulgi, but as they always said love conquer it all. She chose to be with Jiyong though she might lost her wealth. She ran away to Korea with him. With a little help from Jiyong’s father who was very supportive towards their relationship, they finally went through the bumpy roads and finally engaged to each other till she was dead in an accident; a week before their wedding day. Her family didn’t even pay their very last respect to her instead her father slammed him with cold and mean words when Jiyong called him ‘’I don’t know that ungrateful child. I only have a daughter named Irene. You can keep her corpse with you!’’

He was lost with his thoughts till got disturbed by Irene who waved her hands ‘’Earth to Jiyong, hello oppa! I am still here’’

Get a grip of yourself Jiyong, she’s Irene, not Seulgi.

He took a deep breath and smiled before they proceeded into a long talks.


Seungri has been waiting him for like an hour. She was literally boring in his office, so she decided to look around his room. She leisurely sat on his chair and started to play with those frames on the desk. Seungri giggled to herself when she looked at a cry baby Jiyong and Taeyeon who straddled on him. It seemed like they were having a little fight there. These twins absolutely cute since they were younger. Next to the frame it was their wedding photo; they looked awkwardly cute (well that was what Taeyeon said) with Jiyong’s stern and serious face rested his hands on her hips again awkwardly but still cute (according to Taeyeon) not to forget Seungri’s shocked face when their faces were only an inch away from each other. She felt her cheeks getting warmed but slowly stretched a smile on her lips. She tried to put the frame on its place when a photo sticked out from the frame, how she wished she didn’t look at the photo; it was a younger version of Jiyong and a very beautiful young lady intimately with their forehead pressed onto each other. Maybe this was his first love that he once told her. She couldn’t help but felt a bit jealous. Oh my god Seungri, why are you acting like this. He’s your husband now. She shook her head and put it back before she got up from the chair when she heard a clicked on the door.

‘’Hey, sorry I took long enough. It was an old friend. I want to bring her to meet you but she got something else to do, so maybe next time. Let’s go we still need to catch up our dinner, mom going to be disappointed if we cancel it again this time’’ he pulled his wife from the couch after received a small nod from her.

 

Seungri kept looking at Jiyong who seemed lost in his own world after he met his old friend. Throughout the dinner he rarely paid attention towards what they talked about. She wanted to ask him, but maybe.. not now.

‘’It seems like my daughter’s eyes already glued for a certain people’’ her mom came from nowhere caught her red handed sneak a quick looked on her own husband who was talking with her dad about business and company matters again for the nth time.

‘’Mom, nooooooooo what are you talking about! I am obediently wiping these glasses’’ she signed and pouted her lips. ‘’Yeah yeah like I’m going to buy your lame excuses, who would wipe those glasses so many time till I can literally see your ugly pouted face on it’’ Mrs Lee snickered and softly let out a small laughed before she shoved a tray full with cookies and two cups of coffee ‘’here, help me to serve this to dad and Jiyong so that you can steal an up close shot of his godly handsome face’’ she once again, gained a small protest but still she took the tray and walked towards her men.


New York;

Seunghyun strolled at the park in his new work place. He missed his family, he missed Korea and most importantly he missed Seungri. She was his first love, he was known as ice prince since forever, many girls tried to pursue for his love yet he had rejected those confession till he met her. He closed his eyes reminisced every little memories of them before he roughly let out a sigh and ruffled his hair. Didn’t you come here to forget her Seunghyun. Come on, she chose him. Your love of life chose your own bestfriend!

‘’Doctor Choi? We need you to lead our team for this case! Please report yourself in 10 minutes’’ a sudden called from his chief stopped his trail of thought and hurriedly made his way to emergency room.


She tapped his shoulder and showed her notebook.

‘’A penny for your thoughts Jiyong? You’ve been so lost since the evening? Yah are you cheating on me?!’’

Jiyong let out a small chuckled when he read ‘’are you cheating on me?!’’ can she be any cuter than this oh god.

He pecked her lips and pulled her into his embraced well basically attempted to cuddle with her. He can felt her body tensed but he ignored those feelings, it was normal right to show your intimacy with your wife. ‘’Hey babe, whats with are you cheating on me? oh my god we haven’t even reach our 100 days yet and you already thought I’m cheating on you? Why are you so cuteeee! I wanna pinch you and put you in my pocket forever!’’ he tighten his hug till Seungri wrote something again for him.

‘’Do you want to see a headline for tomorrow’s paper ‘’YOUNG HUSBAND GOT KILLED LAST NIGHT WITH HIS HEAD CHOPPED BY HIS OWN WIFE’’. I am being serious here, come on share with me your problem Jiyong. I’m your wife right?’’

‘’You sure super violent Mrs Kwon! Aish your imaginations are beyond everything babe. I’m getting scared here. Should I start writing my wills now? Don’t worry you guys will get your parts, since you’re the eldest wife so you’ll get--- ouch Kwon Seungri what was that’’ he shrieked when she punched his shoulder and got up from their bed. ‘’Alright, I’m sorry Seungri. I’m just joking. There is no one else other than you my wife. Though we’re married to each other mainly because our family, but I do trying my best to love you. And I hope you’ll feel the same. I was actually.. thinking about my first love. The young woman who---‘’ again she cut his speech with another notes.

‘’Is that your first love? The one you met this evening?’’

Jiyong shook his head and let out a small groaned ‘’no babe but she does has a very close connection to her. Do you wanna meet my first love? How about tomorrow?’’

 

 

AN: New chapter is up! As usual share your thoughts with me about this chapter. Feel free to comment and point out about my mistakes. Thank you for reading ~~ my next updates might be a bit slower than before but don't worry I'll keep on updating. My break is over, gotta work hard for my third year haha. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter!