Chapter 1

My Everything

‘’Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnieeee’’

Seungri could feel something or rather someone was crushing her till she hardly breath as she finally grasps the whole situation and push that someone on the floor.

It was Jieun! This brat she thought while offering her hand to help Jieun.

‘’Yahhh unnie! Is this how you greet your one and only sister after not coming back for almost 2 years?’’ She pouted. Seungri rolled her eyes while motioning her sister to sit with her on the bed. Tsk drama queen.

She patted Jieun’s head softly before she crushed her into a warm hug. Of course she missed Jieun. Her only sister that she ever had. Eventhough they weren’t coming from same mother but she loves both her stepsister and stepmother dearly.

They never treat her like a stranger. Not like in any cliché movies or dramas where the stepmother will abuse the daughter and treat them like a trash. No, she never raises her voice with Seungri. Not even once, she treats her and Jieun both equally. In fact, Mrs Lee will always shield her whenever she made her dad angry or when she fought with her sister back when they’re both still kids.

Seungri always respect and love her wholeheartedly just like her own mother which she never met, since she was gone from the day Seungri was born.

Jieun, she’s always a good dongsaeng as she is. Although she might be a spoil brat, which is most of the time. But Seungri didn’t mind at all. She would do anything just to see her sister beautiful smile.

Jieun’s snapped when she found Seungri wasn’t paid attention towards her. The elder has been spacing off for quite a while ever since she sat beside her.

But her heart will always automatically soften whenever Seungri’s beautiful eyes looking at her.

Behind those beautiful yet mysterious orbs, there are thousands of hidden stories that she kept all by herself. The pain, the happiness, the desire all in once. No one was able to break the hidden stories, not even Jieun.

‘’Served you right, who told you to not replying my mails and ignoring me!’’ she signed while sticking her tongue playfully and earned a powerful pinch on her chubby cheeks.

Jieun wanted to cry.

She didn’t mean to ignore her beautiful sister. Never. She would love to mail her every seconds, every minutes but whenever she reminds of her sister’s noble deed for her, she felt like stabbing her own self. Her own selfish self.

How can she ever forget that day….

The day that completely changed their life…

The day that she officially found her own angel..

 

 

3 years ago,

 ‘’Try to keep her on her conscious state!’’

‘’Her vital is dropping!’’

‘’The blood won’t stop flowing!’’

‘’She hit something hard, it causes damage to her larynx!’’

‘’She’s not breathing properly! Prepare the emergency room! We need to perform the surgery now! Call Dr Choi! We need him’’

The murmurs sound of nurses and doctor talking in a medical term that she hardly to understand, the sound of her sister shouting and desperately crying to the doctor to save her, the worried looked on her sister face and the last thing she knew is she was trying to hold her sister’s hand before everything became black.

‘’Dr please save my sister, please I’ll do anything I can to help her. You can have all my blood if you need the blood. Please dr please’’ Seungri grabbed the young doctor wrist when he was about to entered the emergency room.

 The young doctor can only give her his sympathetic look and asked her to wait and pray as his presence is urgently needed to undergo the surgery.

‘’Miss, I am sorry but you have to wait outside. We’ll try our best to help your sister. Please pray for the best’’

Seungri fell on the floor when the young doctor closes the door.

The door that separating her and Jieun. Between life and death.

She felt useless. For the first time she couldn’t protect Jieun.

That should be her on Jieun’s place.

 She’s the one who supposed to lay on the operation table and fighting to survive for live.

 Not her little sister, not Jieun.

She even felt useless when she heard her stepmother fainted after knowing that her daughter is fighting for her life and she isn’t by her side.

Her father told her that everything was under control and they’ll be back as soon as possible using his company’s private jet.

But she knew her father was broken down at the moment yet he’s acting strong because if he didn’t, who would.  

After assuring that she will wait for both them and Jieun, she finally ended the call. How can she comfort her stepmother who is frantically crying for her sister when she’s also a crying mess right now?

 

After waiting for almost 2 hours finally she saw a nurse coming out.

‘’How’s my sister? Did she survive? Can I meet her now?!’’

‘’I am sorry miss, but the patient is still under the surgery. But looking at her current condition, theres hope that she may survive. That’s all I can say. I hope you’ll pray the best for your sister.’’

She slumped back on her seat when the nurse gone.

Seungri didn’t know what to do.

She never felt this lost. 

She hasn’t had the idea of when and how Daesung, her only cousin in Korea, knows about this accident. But she assumed that maybe her dad called him to accompany her and she’s more that glad for having him right by her side.

He helped her filling all the forms needed and keep asking the nurses who going in and out since Seungri already lost her energy and sanity to do so.

 

Back in the present;

Jieun come back on reality when she felt a gentle tugged one her sleeve. Oh it’s her adorable sister again, pouting because again she’s ignoring her.

Her action made she slowly chuckled and playfully tickles Seungri’s waist.

‘’Aigoo tell me again, who is the unnie one here when you act cutely like my dongsaeng hahahahha’’

Seungri slowly grabbed one of her pillow and focus on the target, ready set GOOOOO!

Baam, the pillow hit perfectly on Jieun’s head and she was groaning on the floor because of the sudden attack.

She was about to revenge when Mrs Lee came with her hand on her hips while tapping her feet on the floor.

‘’My daughters aren’t love me anymore? Because you guys keep on playing instead of eating breakfast with me’’ and trying to make them feeling guilty with a fake pout and obviously fake tears, making both of her beautiful daughter burst into laugh and crushing her with a tight hug.

Three of them ended up getting a ‘’scolded’’ from the daddy since they made him waited for a long time before the sat for a breakfast together and laughing at each other stories just like the old days.

 

Notes: there you go my first chapter. I hope you guys will leave a constructive comment about my writing, grammars etc. because I know I am lacking a lot. Thank you for the subscribes! Sorry if my first chapter isn’t up to your standard. I hope you guys could help me in improving for each chapters. Till then, see you again. Thank you for reading ^,^