Chapter 6

My Everything

Jiyong glanced over his wife who’s in her deep slumber beside him. Ahhh never knew wedding would be this tiring. Their party only ended at 10pm since both of their family invited so many guests, shareholders, partners, friends throughout the countries. And they finally parting over with their family, excusing themselves back to Jiyong’s house. They had to postpone their honeymoon due to his job but still he has two days off to spend with Seungri.

He definitely wanted to have a little chat with Seungri but seeing how tired she is, Jiyong decided to let her sleep. After all both of them were having a rough day today. He sigh slowly and trying to get his focus back on the driving.

After 45 minutes of car ride, they’re finally here. Jiyong gently shook his wife’s petite body ‘’Hey, we’re here. Wake up.. ‘’ Jiyong parked his car and turned off the engine in front of a small country house.

Seungri slowly stir up and look at him with a confused face before she grasp the idea of they’ve arriving at their destination. Jiyong motioned her to follow him, she wanted to help him with the luggage but he politely rejecting her idea and ask her to go inside first.

They were greeted by a middle-aged woman smiling at the door ‘’Ahhhh Jiyong-ssi welcome home, and this must be our new Mrs Kwon.’’

‘’Ahjumaaaaaa, why are you still here? I thought I already gave you some resting day? You’re still not feeling well right?’’

‘’Ahhh, ahjumma is hurting now Jiyong-ssi. Don’t you like seeing me here? Arasso, I understand you want some free time with your wife right Jiyong-ssi. I’m actually cleaning your house, you’ve not coming here since last year. You wouldn’t want to have your wedding night in a dusty and messy house aren’t you?’’ she smiled while leading them to the .

It was a simple country house but still it looked sophisticated and have some elegance touch in it. Ack, this Kwon Jiyong has a good taste.

‘’Aigoo look at this boy, he only chat with me and forgetting to introduce me to this beautiful lady.’’

‘’Aish this is because I’ve missed you so much ahjumma! Seungri, this is Aunty Kim, she’s my favorite ahjumma since I was born. And this beautiful lady is Seungri’’ he grinned and softly wrap his hand around her shoulder.

They exchanged smiles and bowing each other, then she hugged her and turned to go. ‘’I look forward to see you next time’’.

‘’Wait, I am so not gonna let you go home alone at this hour ahjumma! Let me send you and you can’t say no. Seungri, you can wait for a while right? I won’t be long. You can refresh yourself at my room’’ she nodded and sending them to the door. After having a little tour in Jiyong’s house, she made her way to the master bedroom before she decided to unpack their luggage and putting them neatly in the wardrobe.

It was raining when she was just get out from the toilet. She carefully wrap the towel on her damp hair and staring at the window, she takes her cell phone from the nightstand and switching the device on after putting it on airplane mode for the whole day. There are no messages or miss called from either Jieun or Seunghyun. Seungri biting her lips, contemplating whether she should contacting them or not but she simply put the device back on its original place. Maybe… not now… she sighed before she collapsed on the king sized bed and slowly drifted in her dreamland.

Jiyong hummed to himself as he clicked the door open. He looked around to find his newly married wife but he found the house is strangely quiet and it was quite dark. Probably she’s already asleep. Aish I thought I can have a talk with her tonight.

He entered his room only to find Seungri was sprawling all over his king sized bed with her sleeping gown and he had to gulp himself before he pull the duvet to cover her body. He threw his coat and shirt on the basket before he washed himself and just wearing his black t-shirt and boxer not caring to dry his hair thoroughly. He decided to settle his tired body beside his wife.

The morning came, Seungri jolted from her peaceful dream when she felt like there is iron grip on her waist, she woke up just to find Jiyong’s face was only an inch away from her. Blood rushed to her face and she awkwardly pull his hand off from her and getting out from the room.

Aish what were you thinking Seungri? He probably didn’t even conscious with his action. Stop blushing like a school girl. She’s having monologue with her inner self and after she fully calmed, she makes her way to the kitchen, maybe I should make us breakfast or something instead of thinking about this thing.

But luck is definitely not on her side when Kwon Jiyong suddenly appears and block her way. ‘’Where are you going?’’

She gestured her hand towards the small kitchen only to gain small chuckles from the latter.

‘’Ah? You plan to prepare for breakfast?’’ he asked again and she slowly nod. ‘’But there is nothing to cook in the kitchen though. I haven’t been here since only God knows for how long. So how about we grab some breakfast outside?’’ he smiled and once again Seungri just nod her head and started to make her way to get ready for their breakfast date. Wait what date, arghhh she mentally cursed herself.

Jiyong was the first one done, and he obviously had to wait for Seungri to finish her touch up. Aish woman, he rolled his eyed and started to stretch his tired muscle when he finally saw her getting out from the room. She wore a simple white dress and let her hair off without tying it. Whoah, she really pretty. He cleared his throat ‘’So, shall we?’’ and pulled her hand to the car.

They ended up having a simple American breakfast at a small café near the riverside. Jiyong slowly pull out a black notebook and hand it to Seungri. ‘’For you, I mean you know that I’m still not good with sign language so I guess this is the best way for us to communicate for a while before I’m mastering the signs.’’ She smile brightly and scrabbles something before she shows it to him. ‘’Thank you Jiyong, I really appreciate this.’’

‘’So, I think we should have some talk. Yeah, like talking about ourselves and getting know each other? Well, since both of us are going to live together, we need to know about each other right?’’ he put his boyish gummy smile and nervously waiting for her reply.

‘’Sure, how about you start first?’’

And they spend the rest of their morning getting know each other and exchanging stories. At least this help in distracting their sorrow minds about this wedding and enjoying their honeymoon as they changed it to getting know each other phase.

Maybe the idea of this wedding wasn’t as bad as they thought, well if you minus Seunghyun and Jieun. Seungri still didn’t tell Jiyong about him. But when he asked whether she has a boyfriend or not, she just nodded but telling him that she’s going to end and explain everything with him as soon as they get back from their holiday. Jiyong even offered to accompany her later to explain to the man, ‘’I will consider your offer first’’ she . She’s more than glad knowing that her husband didn’t get angry or lashing out when she talked about her boyfriend. But what still remained mysterious is when she asked about his love story, he gave her a sad smile ‘’I’ll bring you meet her too soon.’’ And she just shut , cancelling her intention to ask more about it.

After hours talking and relaxing at the café, Jiyong suggested them to walk around and have fun at the amusement park. They were just like kids, trying every single rides and games in the park.  Seungri even bought lots of junk foods and big sized ice cream, and leaving Jiyong in an awed expression. How can she ate all of them without getting worried about her body? This girl, she is really something.

Both of them are really enjoying their holiday, and it feels so great to relieving stress in this place.

But Jiyong started to sweat when his wife pulled his hand towards a certain place, haunted house. ‘’Must. Act. Like. A. Cool. Husband. Mus-t------ ahhhhh no Seungri get this thing off from me!!!!!‘’ he stopped his chanting and started to hide behind Seungri’s body and getting shocked at almost everything. ‘’I felt like I bring my child and not my husband’’ she wrote and shove it on his chest and ended up receiving a death glare from him.  She never knew this side of him, he’s definitely a girl when it comes to haunted house, he hid behind her back for almost all the time making she telling that they should change their roles. But he backfired back when Seungri looked pale and almost crying after they had their roller coaster ride. She stomped and make her way to the nearest bench as she can feels her foot are in pain and started to regret her decision to walk in this kind of wedges for the whole day.

 Jiyong insisted that they should get back home since it is already late in the evening and by looking at her condition, it is impossible for them to walk more. Seungri just gave him an apologetic smile before he decided to carry her with a bridal style and ignoring the small protest from her. ‘’There is no way I’m going to let you walk with this swollen foot’’ he scolded her and occasionally teasing about her weight and how his legs will break soon if he keeps carrying her like this. He earned a few powerful hit on his chest, nonetheless still laughing over her action.

Unknown to them, a pair of eyes been eyeing and following them ever since the morning. A small creepy smile curved on the stalker’s lips ‘’gotcha, found you.’’

 

AN: Sooooooo, hey peeps. Thanks for subscribing! I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter. Is this story is too fast or too slow? Or is it just nice? I need your comments people :DDD I am not confident, but I still hope you guys can enjoy this! :D Thanks again for reading :))