Chapter 7

My Everything

It’s been almost a month since Seungri and Jiyong got back to Seoul. Both of them are already drowning themselves in pile of works and rarely get chance to meet each other, Jiyong will only get back home when Seungri already asleep.

Feeling guilty for leaving his wife alone in his apartment, he decided to be home early today. Carefully, he took out his cell phone and texting Seungri, telling her he’ll be home for dinner tonight.

Jiyong:

I’ll be home at 8 tonight. I’m hoping to eat some tasty deubboki and butter crab… can i? ;;333;;

Five minutes later, the device vibrating..he quickly swipe his iphone’s screen and smiling, gaining lots of attention from his workers, since he’s known as cold and fierce leader. But they all glad that finally there’s someone who can makes their boss smile again.

Seungri:

Okay, make sure you’re sharp or I’ll eat everything by myself.

He slowly let a small chuckles before he focused back on the presentation.

Once the clock shows it’s already 5pm, Seungri quickly grabbed all her things and getting ready to go home. She mentally note herself that she needs to buy ingredients for tonight before she drops home. As she’s so into her thoughts, she almost hit Daesung who’s also on his way out.

‘’Yah, Kwon Seungri! What are you thinking till you almost hit me?’’ he casually pick up his things and helps her to get up after their little accident.

‘’Sorry oppa, I didn’t really see you coming. I’m listing out what groceries should I buy later’’ she pouted and tugged his sleeve saying sorry.

Daesung smiles and playfully ruffles her hair ‘’Oooooh, my dongsaeng is a good housewife. Aish thinking about groceries or your handsome husband?’’

His question makes Seungri goes all red, she blushed really hard and that’s only makes Daesung laugh like a maniac. Oh god, this cousin of  mine, she’s really get shy easily.

‘’Say whatever you want oppa, aish I need to go now or I’ll be late’’ she bids good bye and walk away from Daesung before she blushed more.

Jiyong never felt this excited to finish his work. Usually, he will let himself busy with works till morning and repeat the same cycle for almost three years… but now he has someone waiting him at home.

He rushed to pick all his important files and decided to finish his works at home. As he walks from his office, once again he received confused stares from his workers.

Really….. his wife is really something….

Jiyong was about to start his car when he saw someone… ‘’Seulgi…..’’ he get out from the car, run after the woman ‘’Seulgi! Wait!!!’’

He run as fast as he can but he lost her track at one dark alley. ‘’Seulgi….’’ He dropped on his knees, crying and trying to look for her, completely, forgotten about his wife waiting at home.

 

Seungri has been pacing back and forth since the last two hours, it’s already 10pm but still there’s no sign of Jiyong. She’s already getting worried over her husband, she tried to call him but he wasn’t reachable and she couldn’t possibly go to his office at this hour. After a few minutes, she heard someone clicking the door, she let out a relief sigh as she saw Jiyong walking in with an exhausted face.

He must’ve loads of work, she thought before she slowly walked towards him, taking his coat and put it in laundry basket.

She was about to whine when he just hugged her and started to cry. Seungri didn’t know how to comfort him, she just rubbed his back and kiss his hair, letting him cry on her shoulder… maybe that will makes him feel better. Jiyong eventually fall asleep in his wife embrace and being a good wife, she adjusting their posture so that both of them won’t get too sore by the morning.

‘’Jiyong, what happened till you cry so hard like this…..’’ she sighed before she slowly fall into a deep sleep beside her husband.

The sounds of alarm clock wake Jiyong up, he confusedly looked around and held his head. Groaning softly he tried to stand up when he found his wife snuggled onto his broad shoulder. He carefully picked Seungri in a bridal style before he put her on their comfortable bed and slowly walk to the kitchen to get some plain water.

But a sight of their dining table full with food abruptly stop him, oh god I’ve messed up our dinner last night. She must’ve waited me for hours. That pretty much explains why they slept on the couch instead. Damn, why must I follow my stupid mind Seulgi is dead. Last night was just another stupid vision of mine. Get a grip of yourself Jiyong. He took another mouthful of plain water before he threw all the wasted food and started to prepare for their breakfast.

Seungri woken up with a burning smell and cursing voices from the kitchen. Getting worried of her clumsy husband, she slowly stretched her sore muscles and immediately went to the kitchen only to find Jiyong already turned their kitchen into a war zone.

‘’Stupid egg, stupid oil, stupid stupid stupid! Argh. I should’ve take away something instead of trying to cook. Oh my God, Seungri is so going to kill me—whatta! Oh morning babe’’ he nervously looked at Seungri who’s staring confusedly at him. ‘’What are you trying to do?’’ she wrote in her black notebook. ‘’I was trying to make a special breakfast---but heh you know I’m such a bad cook’’ he sheepishly replied towards the young lady.

 ‘’Nevermind, let me cook for you instead why don’t you get ready for work? You’re gonna be late Jiyong’’

Jiyong just smiled and take her hand before he twirled her, again gaining those confusing stares from Seungri ‘’I’m on a special holiday today to make up for yesterday and I’ve already call Daesung too so you’re also free today so what do you want to do today? Ahaaaa bed?? you and me?’’ he smirked playfully before she pinched his tummy and left to the kitchen.

‘’Hey babe, I was just kid—argh why are you so violent!’’ he protest when she shoved her notebook to his face before he read the content.

‘’In your dream Mr Kwon, now go and get ready! I want to do some shopping today and of course using my husband’s unlimited black card ;;3;;’’

‘’Yeah yeah alright Madam Kwon, I’ll go get ready now!! But lemme eat you first’’ Jiyong back hugging her and leaning closer to her cheek until --- pang! She hits him with her brand new frying pan and pulling him out from the kitchen, and Jiyong didn’t fail to catch her reddened cheeks only laugh and finally stops teasing her. Such a great start for today, he smiled to himself.

After having their breakfast or shall we say brunch since it’s too late for a breakfast, Jiyong drives both of them to his house; well Taeyeon apparently already joint a force to use his black card along with his cheeky wife, so they have to fetch her first at the Kwon’s resident.

Here they are leisurely strolling in the mall with Jiyong who has to endure bringing their shopping bags alone and almost fainted when they dragged him from another shops to another.

The trio finally settled themselves in a comfortable coffee shop after both of the ladies finally satisfied with their so-called therapy session. ‘’I thought you guys wanna buy the whole mall’’ he said while continuously sipping his orange juice. Jiyong earned a powerful smack on his head from Taeyeon.

‘’Ack yah! You ungrateful brat, oppa already paid for you and what have you done to me?! Look at your unnie, she just--- ‘’ prack another smack on his head making both of the twin continue bickering and only stop when Jiyong’s phone been ringing nonstop.

‘’Hello? Dara? This better be important or else I’m gonna cut your salary this month’’ he threatened his poor secretary since he’s already told her to cancel all his meetings and appointments today.

‘’Ahm, I’m sorry Jiyong-sshi but there’s this one woman wanted to meet you today. I’ve already told her to come back tomorrow but she insisted to wait you till you come sir’’ Dara carefully explain to her furious leader, this boss of her could turn into hulk if he’s mad.

 ‘’What? No Dara, ask her to come tomorrow, it’s your job, I don’t know how but cancel it!’’

‘’But Jiyong-sshi she seems desperate to meet you today, I’ve been explaining to her since the last two hours but she---‘’

‘’Fine, I’ll be there in 30 minutes’’

 


 

AN: Ah i just realized that this chapter is more focusing on the couple. I'm gonna squeeze Jieun and Seunghyun on the next chapter then. Comment and share your thoughts with me. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thank you new subscribers and voters. Thank you for reading too ~~