Chapter 11

My Everything

After checking Seungri and their parents, Jiyong slowly walked to the cafe to freshen up himself only to find someone that he's been looking for since his sudden arrival yesterday. 

 

"Hey, buddy?" 

 

The man startled. Almost throwing away his coffee yet he slowly composed himself and greeted his buddy back with a weak smile plastered on his tired face. "Hey, daddy to be". 

 

Jiyong let out a small chuckled before he took a seat in front of him. 

 

Both of them stayed silent for about 10 minutes before one of the opened their mouth tried to break the ice cold situation between them. "So, Seunghyun.. how have you been? How did you know?" He tried to control his trembling voice while talking to his bestfriend? His wife's ex to be exact. 

Seunghyun sighed while taking off his glasses and glanced towards the window, gathering his strength and courage to open up to Jiyong about everything. 

Flashback 

He was hurriedly half running and half walking to his department, totally absorbed with his reports reading, unbothered with his surrounding till he bumped into someone and his papers were scattered all over the floor. 

"Ouch I'm really sorry, I didn't meant it. I'm so sorr.. oh! Seunghyunsshi?" 

Both of them were caught in silenced but Seunghyun hurriedly hugged Jieun and warmly smiled to her before he quickly picked all those scattered papers, with Jieun's help of course.

 

"Jieun? What are you doing here? Are you sick again?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ps: hey yay I'm back after the long delay. I've been too busy with uni and work. buuuut here a bit sneak peek for y'all (if theres ppl still interested with this story) . I'm actually trying to remember the plot and all. I'll try to update longer than this. So sorry.