Chapter 2

My Everything

Christmas is coming soon, Jieun is kind of excited for celebrating her Christmas with her family after 2 years not being able to come back to Seoul.

So here she is, buying this and that for their house decorations and presents. And of course she’s ignoring the silent protest from her sister.

She just wanted to spend her holiday with Seungri. After all it has been a while.

There Seungri is, helplessly being dragged by this miss little spoiled brat in this big mall.

God she's been acting like there's no big mall like this in New York, didn’t they got larger and bigger mall with more shops than here.

She never liked shopping.

But she rather spends her whole day in a bookstore or a peaceful library. The smell of fresh books and old books calming her.

She smiled at her own thoughts. Both of them are totally different. And thats how they complete each other.

''Unnieeee, why are you smiling alone? Ayyyye do you think about your boyfriend?! Omo did my unnie finally found her prince charming? Just like the one you imagine while we're still kids?'' Jieun's laughing and it didn't help when her sister blushed even more making she felt like teasing her more.

How can her 23 years old unnie is so adorable... aigo this unnie. She drives me crazy.

''Yah you brat, i don't have any boyfriend! What are you talking about!'' she playfully hit Jieun's shoulder while signing before someone accidentally knock her and spilled a cup of coffee on her dress.


Oh no i am so gonna dead. How can i be so stupid, aish silly who told you drink so much last night!

Kwon Jiyong is walking as fast as he can. He already late for the meeting with his client from Japan and he is so sure his dad gonna skin him alive if he fails to show up for this important meeting.

Why does this Japanese man wanted to meet in a shushi restaurantl? Out of many places, why must it be here.

It was too crowded with people and Jiyong never liked a crowded place.

He was too busy focusing on his coffee while reading the report of the company when he suddenly knocks onto someone and spilled his coffee on her dress.

''Argh, what was that'' he held his dizzy head after the accident, confusingly looking around him.

''What are you doing! Can't you see my sister is right there?! Use your eyes while walking you idiot!'' a girl coming at him and if this were a movie he swear there might be a CGI effects of smoke flaring out from her nose and her ears.

The flaring girl was about to snap more when his phone suddenly rings.

Oh crap, his dad already fussing over his lateness.

'' Kwon Jiyong! You better get your here in 10 minutes. Or i will kill you after this''

''Yes, appa. I am on my way!.'' he quickly cut off the call and back on his problem just now.

He looked at both girls apologetically, especially the one who he spilled his coffee on. The girl gestured it's okay and smile towards him.

''Look miss I am so sorry, but I have to go now. I've an important meeting need to be attend! I am really sorry. You could contact me through this number for anything. I need to go now'' he said and hastily shoved his business card on the girl hand.

And before Jieun tried to protest, Seungri tugged her wrist, telling her that she is okay and it is just an accident.

She smiles at the man and bow before they departed towards their own destination.


‘’Oppa that guy was so rude! How come he just walk away after saying sorry just like that! At least he should ask whether unnie is okay or not! That coffee was hot! Look at what happened to her creamy skin! This is gonna leave an ugly scars, I’ll mphhhh…………..’’ she suddenly stopped talking when Seungri shoved a cupcake in .

Daesung just watching these two girls with a little smile on his face.

They never fail to protect each other.

If Jieun is in trouble or getting bullied, Seungri will definitely defending and protecting her, and it’s vice versa.

So he vowed to himself that he’ll always protect both of his little sister.

He already thought them as their own sister, he always wanted a sibling but his mother couldn’t bear for another pregnancy after giving birth to Daesung. And he’s grateful for God to gift him these beautiful angels.

‘’Oppa did you listen to me or not?! Unnie just shove me a big cupcake and it hurts. She didn’t love me anymore! Tsk’’ Jieun said while dramatically ‘’shed’’ her fake tears.

Daesung and Seungri just rolled their eyes. This brat.

‘’Yah Jieun, I think this is why you still don’t have boyfriend up till now. You’re too violent for your own good. Ah is that why Dr Choi rejected you?!’’

Jieun’s face suddenly turn into crimson red when Daesung reminds her of Dr Choi.

That man. He saved her. He is one of the angel that bring her back to life.

Her first love. And her first kiss was with that man under the heavy snows. Only to get rejected by him. And she still loves him until today, still waiting for him, still longing for him.

She decided to run after her oppa when he opened another embarrassing stories about her and Dr Choi.

 God she never told anyone about her history with Dr Choi, not even to Seungri.

And both of them failed to notice the sudden changes on Seungri’s face when they mentioned of Dr Choi.


She was still adapting with her new condition.  Pretending to smile and acting strong.

Pretending to be strong and smile whenever her parents or Daesung asking about her condition.

And patiently waiting for Jieun to wake up from her long sleep.

Nobody can see that she’s breaking down, she is very good at acting and pretending but when she was at her lowest point someone finally giving her a hand to help her out of this misery.

It was him. And when she feels like there’s no way out, he is always there finding the way out for her.

And he is even here after a long time. Faithfully there for her.

She snapped from her thoughts when she could felt a vibration in her pockets.

It was him. Even a simple text from him could lighten up her days. Oh no, she’s totally in love with him!

Seunghyun:

Hey princess what are you doing? Thinking of me? :D

Seungri:

Hi peasant :P , nope princess is thinking about how to seduce a rich prince from the other side of our country :P

Seunghyun:

Yah! How can you say that to someone as handsome as me? *pouted* don’t talk to me for five minutes.  :’(

Seungri chuckled at her adorable boyfriend before she decided to replied him.

Seungri:

Okay, I will go find another boyfriend then.

After a second, her phone rings.

Seunghyun. She smiled before she picks up the video call.

‘’Ya Lee Seungri, I’ll kill that man if he dares to take you away from me’’ he said seriously and Seungri can see the sparks of love and possessiveness from his sharp eyes.

‘’Aigoo, if you kill that man, then you’ll get arrested if you get arrested then I still have chance to marry another guy!’’ she signed while rolling her eyes and sticking out her tongue before she heard the other guy snickered.

‘’This little, why am I fall in love with you! Aish. Are you that busy now? How about we go for a lunch? I am hungrrrrry’’ he whined.

‘’Sure, now? Fetch me at the usual place okay? Let’s meet in another 15 minutes?’’ she nodded and signed.

‘’Okay princess, see you soon’’ as he ended the call and proceeded in cleaning up his things.


‘’Dr Choi going out for a lunch?’’

‘’Yah Kwon Jiyong! Stop doing that to me or am going to die early because of you!’’ he snorted before smacking his bestfriend’s head.

‘’And you better stop smacking my head or I am gonna be bald in a year!’’

‘’Tsk, visiting her again?’’ he asked.

‘’Yeah, are you going out on a date with your mysterious girlfriend. Seriously how long you want to keep her secret from me, is she a president’s daughter or what or maybe a celebrity?’’ Jiyong asked while raising his eyebrows and squinting his eyes towards the other man.

‘’Jiyong! I told you to stop watching all those dramas! No, she isn’t. she’s just a nice girl that I met 3 years ago. I will introduce to you soon okay? Plus I might need your help later. I want to propose her! Now I got to go. She’s waiting for me. Send my regards to her okay? See you later buddy!’’ Seunghyun hastily flew away from Jiyong to avoid more questions from his bestfriend.


Jieun is searching her sister at every corner of the café after realizing that she wasn’t there anymore. She finally calms down when she found a note on the table.

‘’OUT FOR LUNCH WITH FRIEND. BE RIGHT BACK SOON.

                                                                Love, Seungri’’

Aigoo this unnie, didn’t even ask me to join her for lunch. Hah I bet she is having her lunch with her boyfriend. Hahaha I will report this to mom and dad so that we could together!

Jieun’s evil planning stopped when the bell’s ringing, showing that a customer come in.

‘’Welcome to Heaven’s Coffee Shop what can oh chingu yahhhh!!’’

‘’Hello Jieun-ah, long time no see! You didn’t even contact me after coming back to Korea! I am so sad’’ the other girl said while taking a seat and dragging the shocked Jieun along with her.

‘’yah, I am so sorry. I just came back two days ago and I am so busy spending time with my family. I was planning to call you, but I always forgot about it. Sorry bff. How about we go for a lunch? It’s on me. As I am sorry for ignoring you hehe’’ she grinned towards the other girl while waiting for her answer.

‘’Okay then, but I’m gonna order the expensive one! I warned you!’’ she said back while showing her evil grins.

‘’Aigoo anything for my lovely friend hahaha, wait for a while okay! I’m gonna tell Daesung oppa that I’m out for a while’’ Jieun said before she hurriedly finding her oppa at the kitchen.


Jieun decided to eat at her favorite café. Ah after 2 years finally….

But her walk was abruptly interrupted when Sooyoung stopped her.

‘’Aish Choi Sooyoung! why would you stop me in the middle of walking!’’ Jieun snapped and was about to retort when she pointing at a certain particular person.

‘’What is my oppa doing here? I thought he was at work right now.’’ She was about to call her brother but she stopped immediately when she saw her brother wasn’t alone. He was walking and talking intimately with a girl beside him.

Jieun’s heartbeat almost stop working. It’s him! Choi Seunghyun. And her sister! With Seunghyun’s hand on Seungri’s waist, and another hand playing with her hair.

She wakens up when she heard Sooyoung calling out her brother ‘’YAHH CHOI SEUNGHYUN!’’ and she doesn’t know how she is standing in front of the couple at the moment.

Seungri couldn’t be any shock than now.

Jieun is in front of her, looking at her and Seunghyun with that broken eyes. She could tell that. She knows her sister more than anyone else. Inside and outside. And it’s killing her knowing how much Jieun loves Seunghyun based on what Daesung told her before.


‘’Cit oppa! No wonder you rejected my offer to grab a lunch with you, aha caught you on a romantic date! I’m going to tell omma about this!’’ Sooyoung said as she settled down beside her brother.

Seunghyun didn’t have any other thoughts than inviting along both of their sisters to join their lunch date. Beside he didn’t see any problems since they’re going to be a family soon right? And Jieun he hasn’t met her since last year, when she finally stopped her consultation about her injury with him.

And of course since the day that he rejected her.

She was way too young for him. And after all there’s someone else that already caught Seunghyun’s heart and that someone is none other than Jieun’s sister, Seungri.

By judging at Seungri’s uncomfortable look he guess, she already knew about them. It’s not like he doesn’t want to share it with her. But he didn’t know how, because he knows how good is his lover at acting fine and pretending like she’s not hurting at all.

Maybe, that is why Seungri still taking slowly in their relationship. Never once Seunghyun met with her family yet and their relationship is still a secret among their family and friends.

‘’Long time no see Dr Choi’’ Jieun slowly greet the man in front of him.

‘’Ahhhhh I always forgot that both of you are my brother’s patients! So isn’t this great Jieun ah? We’re going to be a family soon!!! Right oppa?! You’ve a plan to propose this beautiful unnie right?’’ Sooyoung excitedly breaking the silence among them.

Seunghyun can only offered a faint smile to his sister before he asking about Jieun’s health and trying to talk casually about their life.

Those little squeezing hands under the table, those little gaze that they shared together. Jieun can see all those Seunghyun’s caring acts towards her sister and she couldn’t deny how she wish he would look at her like that too.

Everytime, her sister look at her she can feel like Seungri’s trying to say how much she felt so guilty with Jieun. And she will look away to avoid her eyes. No, Jieun isn’t that strong. She can tolerate about many things, but when it comes to Seunghyun, she felt like she has to be her selfish self one more time. She has to.

She felt so betrayed because her one and only sister kept this as a secret for 3 years! They have been dating each other for a long time but never across their mind to tell her or their parents? They’re the selfish one, not her. And she let her evil thoughts conquering her mind, only to listen to them when Seunghyun suddenly talking about meeting the family and proposing Seungri.

‘’So, I thought of meeting your family since we’ve been together for a long time. And I don’t want to keep her waiting as we’re getting older especially me. I am almost entering my thirty-series whereas Seungri is still in her twenty-series’’ he said nervously and try to create a dry joke attempting to kill the tense aura among them.

‘’Wayyyyy to go oppa! Let’s go to Jieun’s house as soon as possible oppa! Maybe this weekend? And yaaa Jieun I heard your Daesung oppa is still single maybe you could introduce him to me’’ Sooyoung nudged Jieun and grinned while thinking about Daesung.

Jieun just smile towards her bestfriend words and let out a small chuckled.

‘’Good for you and unnie. Just come anytime you want, I am sure my parent will gladly welcome you and your family. Ah I would like to sit for a long time, but I have an appointment awaiting me, I think I better go now. Enjoy your date. Yah, Choi Sooyoung! You better get your off from here, don’t disturb this lovebirds’ moment!’’ she let out a dry laughter while looking at her watch before she walks out from the restaurant with a tighten chest.

Seungri just able to send her sister with a heavy look till she lost Jieun's sight and letting out a long sigh. 


Seunghyun send his lover back to her house later in the evening. It’s been quite a while since they had a proper date due to his job.

‘’Do you remember about our first date where we spent the whole day like a kid at the amusement park?! That one whole day you sulked with me because I forced you to ride the roller coaster with me. Hey look I even kept our first date’s photo in my wallet hehe’’ he showed her the photo and he frowned when she didn’t even pay attention to him.

He slowly grabs her shoulder and let her facing him. ‘’ What’s wrong? Is it about Jieun?’’

‘’Seungri ah I only thought of her as a little sister, I only have you in my heart, in my mind. I only love you! Please keep this in your mind okay? Please stop feel insecure with yourself. Stop doubting my love towards you’’ Seunghyun said.

She just looked at him and let a small smile on her tiny lips. She hates this when she felt insecure about their relationships. She hates it when Seunghyun is the only one who always fight for their love. She hates it when insecurities take over herself.

Her little mind stop working when she felt a pair of soft lips on her lips. It wasn’t a passionate kiss but rather it’s a kiss that shows her, how delicate and sincere his love towards her.  

‘’Let’s not make promises, you never know when tomorrow comes’’ she wrote on a piece of paper and gave it to her lover before she off from Seunghyun's car leaving him thinking about her words. 

 

 


ps: Hello! So I am on my holiday. And since I don’t have anything to do, I decided to write a new chapter. But I don’t know how would you feel about this chapter.  So feel free to share how you feel about this! Thank you ^^