Photoshoot

They are back again

The next thing I saw was Theresa posing with Kris. He clearly was annoyed - just looking at his face you could guess it - but she was being way too y. She had her hands behind his neck, her face was looking at him with a lascivious gaze and I could see a triumphant smile. It was hard for me to not go there and pull her away from Kris by her hair, but I had my mates cheering for me and Xiumin was also stopping me by my wrist.

After their shoot, he came back to me smiling and when he was next to me, before someone could see us, he gave me a chaste kiss and then intertwined our fingers. I relaxed and smiled at him, not without before seeing the angry face Theresa had.

-She's not going to make a fuss about us, doesn't her?- I asked turning my gaze back to Kris.

-I hope she doesn't. If she just want it, she could destroy our reputation.- he sincerely answered.

We both looked at her. Why was she so persistent? With her looks, her charisma and everything she could get whoever she wanted, even someone far way richer and handsome than Kris.

Before she could catch us looking at her, we averted our gaze and looked our teammates, who were posing for a last shoot.

Luhan and Sehun were next to each other and their right and left hands were hidden behind them. I saw that they were holding hands and were looking at the camera with endearing eyes. It was some time since I last saw them like this.

The same was for Tao. He was at times so childish but when he needed to prove to anyone that he was a “namja” (A.N: Namja is man), he was risolute.

I envied their peace and the fact that they didn't have to cope with a psychotic ex-girlfriend. I sighed and Kris squeezed my hand a last time before join the shoot. Well, I at least had Kris by my side being my anchor.

 

After the photo shoot ended, we had some interviews and had to participate on a radio programme. We had to split so we decided to divide in the two subunits. Before entering the van I went to Kris.

-If anything happens, tell me straight away, ok?-

He smiled before answering. - Sure Joonie. But before that... - he kissed my chin -... let me do this, so you can calm down a bit.-

The fans around us started to scream like eagles and I blushed before stuttering my bid to Kris. ! Sure the next day would be banners of the KrisHo couple standing in the crowd of fans. I smiled widely after entering the van. “Well, at least the fans would be okay with us being together”, I thought gazing out the window.

 

A.N: Sorry for the shortness but I'm lacking inspiration right now so.. I need some time. I'm truly sorry