Dinner

They are back again

D.O was finishing cooking dinner when the doorbell rang announcing the arrival of our guest. We didn't say to the boys who was coming, nor if it was a boy or a girl, and why would come to dinner so when I opened the door, they were surprised to see a girl. A beautiful one: she had mid-back length hair of a beautiful honey brown falling in soft curls, the skin slightly tanned, the make-up did nothing but emphasize the color of her eyes - a mixture of her hair color and a light green - and her lips were thin and of a pink almost red color. ! She was Kris’s ex girlfriend??

- Hello, I’m Theresa.- she greeted, slightly bowing down.

- Nice to meet you Theresa. I'm Kyungsoo.- D.O said after coming from the kitchen because he didn't hear any noise coming from the entrance.

We were all astonished. I because of the beauty of this girl, the others because they didn't expect certainly such a beautiful girl as a guest for dinner.

- I'm Yixing but you can call me Lay.-

His greeting shook me from my thoughts. We did not have to sympathize with the enemy. - Hi, I'm Joonmyeon, EXO’s leader.- I held out my hand. She accepted it and was surprised when I tighten a little more than normal. The other guys greeted too, more warmly than me surely. Except Tao, I saw him wary of the girl.

- Hi Terry.- Kris said, standing next to me.

- Hi Kris!- she exclaimed throwing herself into his arms. I think my jaw was touching the ground because everyone turned towards me and smiled weakly at me.

"Kim Joonmyeon, do not make a scene. She still does not know that you and Kris are together. Expect to see his face when she will understand”, I thought as I recomposed myself. Kris pulled away from her embrace and smiled before accompany Theresa in the living room, while we waited for dinner to be ready.

- Joonie, keep calm. From what I have understood, they’re just friends. But that doesn’t mean anything, okay?- Xiumin said laying a hand on my shoulder.

- She is his ex. She has come from Canada just for him. She wants him back. She doesn't know about me and Kris.- I informed him, in a low voice so he was the only one who could hear me.

- Why is she here, if you know all about it?-

- Because I want her to see that he’s mine and no one else. I’ve invited her.- I coldly replied.

- It’s going to be fun.- he ascertained quietly, shrugging his shoulders.

Also Luhan stayed behind with me to ask me if I was okay, while the others were following Kris to the living room. When I told him the same things I had said to Xiumin, he widened the smile in his face and he assured me that he would make sure that she understood well the matter. With Xiumin and Luhan, I joined the others few moments before D.O called us to dinner. I managed to see how she was attacked to Kris carefreely and how she was flirting with him. At the table, she tried to sit on his right but I occupied the chair before her. She then sat on his left. She wanted war? I would not have gone easy on her for anything in the world.

The first dish was served and she was already stuck to Kris like a gum. Therefore, when she looked for a moment at her right, I laid my hand on Kris’s thigh, who promptly covered it with his hand and he tighten up the grip. I didn't miss the annoyed look of Theresa. “Score one for me!”, I mentally exclaimed, looking at her with a sly smile. She glared back at me and passed to counterattack, feeding him. I grinned my teeth but I felt that Kris was tighting the grip on my hand, to reassure me. I looked at her and she smiled back at me as I did before.

While we were quarreling through our gazes, the other guys keep the conversation alive and continued to emphasize the fact that Kris and I were very close, but VERY CLOSE. Xiumin and Luhan were particularly talkative and were telling “hot” scenes between Kris and me. She didn't get upset, indeed she put her hand on his knee. I slide my hand higher, startling Kris who wasn't expecting it. Theresa narrowed her eyes and grinned her teeth.

The boys realized our little “fight” so they decided to give me a little “push”. They passed me a glass of water and I drank in one breath; only after having swallowed the liquid, I realized that what I had drank was a mix of Soju and beer. ! I don't tolerate alcohol so well. In fact, after a few minutes, it began to make effect and I found myself quite tipsy. I leaned my head on the shoulder of Kris and I started giving him light kisses on the neck, catching him by surprise and gaining a slight moan in response. Theresa glared at me and then at Kris.

- Min-Minseok hyung, ta-take Joonie to his room.- Kris stammered, trying to formulate a sentence.

- I wan to shtay heeeere.- I mumbled.

- Okay Kris.- Xiumin interrupted.

Xiumin took me from under my arms and carried me to my room, then he made me lay down on the bed and assured me that he would return with some information about Kris and Theresa. The more the clock ticked, the more the hangover passed and my mind cleared. My anxiety grew, knowing that I had left Kris with Theresa but I trusted him and I knew that he would speak to her.

A few moments later, the door was opened and Kris came into the room, he laid down next to me, kissed on the forehead and put his hand on my hip. He remained a few minutes in silence and then he turned me over to him.

- You’ve made dinner difficult.- he muttered while pouting.

- Do I have to apologize?? I had fun.. and I really liked it.- I said, making a satisfied expression.

- You don't have to apologize because… I really liked it too.- he whispered before kissing me.

Later, we parted and I put my hand over his lips. - Oh no, my dear. First you have to tell me how it went with Theresa.-

- Ugh, fine.- he complained before placing a soft and quick kiss on my lips. - After your.. performance, we went on the balcony and I explained her that you and I were together and I would never have left you again. Obviously, she had already realized about the two of us but still hasn't given up; she said she would continue to follow me until I’m not going back with her.-

- Did she really say thay?-

- Yes.-

- Well, if it's war that she wants, she will have her war. I will not go easy on her just because she’s a girl and a friend of yours.- I announced.

- You’re hot when you say these things.- he said biting my ear.

- And you're even hotter when you barely hold back from attacking me in front of everyone.- I muttered a few breaths away from him.

- Do you want to finish what you started during dinner?-

- I'd love it.-

Theresa wouldn't have got her way. I was ready for anything and I wouldn't let her subdue me.