Enemy

They are back again

- Appa!- Sehun exclaimed running towards Kris to hug him. Kris smiled, pleased that the Maknae has already forgiven him. We sat down at the table and began to eat, talking among ourselves as we did some time ago before they left.

- You know that now you can not leave our eomma, right? Or he'll ask the money for the food and will not make us meet with you any more.- Tao said, sitting next to Lay that was ruffling his hair with a big smile on his face.

- I know. And you, since you are growing, you would need a lot of money for maintenance.-

- Exactly, so don't you dare leaving us again.- I warned him, glad he was back at my side.

Kris smiled and took my hand. And he didn't let go even when we resumed eating. We had just finished eating when Kris’s phone rang; he looked at the display, and his face had a strange expression. Before I could ask him anything, he left the room and went inside our shared room. Intrigued by his attitude, after deciding who would have to clean the kitchen - for the great joy of Tao and Sehun - I went to the door of my room and pressed my ear on it.

- ..no, I’ve said that you can’t.. You have to stop this; I have a job and many… Oh no, now you shut up!- he shouted, making me wince. I had never felt him so angry. Who could infuriate him so much? - Don't.come.looking.for.me.or.you’ll.be.in.big.trouble. And I'm not kidding. Please, stay where you are.- said that, I heard him snort and approach the door.

I quickly walked away and I went to sit next to Luhan, that was watching the television with Lay, Kai and D.O. Kris joined us in the living room, sat on the ground, in front of me, with his back against my legs and he laid his head on my lap. I started playing with his hair while he closed his eyes.

- Is everything ok?- I whispered in his ear, praying he wouldn't lie to me.

He hesitated before replying. - Yes, everything’s okay.-

Why wouldn't he tell me? Was it a secret? Coming back to Seoul, had he left someone in China? Maybe… a girl? My heart ached at the thought. That he didn't trust me as I had decided to do, accepting his apology. When Sehun and Tao joined us in the living room, I lifted Kris’s head almost rudely, I got up and I headed towards the front door. I took a mask, the sunglasses, my wallet and left the dormitory, without taking the trouble to alert the others that I would have went out.

I had to calm myself down. Kris had just returned and I was already mad at him because he did not want me to say what he had or what had happened. I didn't realize that I had walked away so much from the dormitory until some girls began to point at me whispering to each other. I had to return inmediately to the dorm but I was surrounded by fans asking me photos or signs. I began to pose for photos and sign hats, sheets, photos and every thing the girls had with them. I was going to go crazy when I heard a slight murmur among girls; they all were watching behind me and they were all blushing. I turned around and saw Kris standing behind me and he was smiling.

He walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder. - Sorry girls, but we have to go. We have schedules.- he firmly stated, pushing me in the direction in which, I assumed, it was the dorm. We walked in silence, him pulling me and I who kept silent. Until he hadn’t explained what he had, I would not open my mouth. We arrived at the building but didn't enter; we turned towards the park that was near it. Kris made me sit down on a bench and sat down next to me.

- What is the problem?- he simply asked. He put his hands on his lap and kept silence.

- I’m not the one that should answer to this question.- I replied looking straight into his eyes, unable to bear any longer the oppressive silence.

- Me? Why..?- he started to say. - Did you perhaps hear my phone call?- he added.

- If I say yes, would you answer my question?-

- Come on Joonie, don't tell me that you have never kept a secret from me.-

- I've never hidden anything from you, I've always told you everything. For me there were no secrets. But it seems that's not the same for you.- I replied getting up.

He grabbed my wrist and made me sat down again. - Is it very important to know about this phone call?-

- Yes, it’s a trust test.-

- Ok, I'll tell you. - he snorted. - We’ll start from the beginnig. When I was in Canada, before returning here in Seoul, I met a girl with whom I speak about everything. We were great friends, then she decided to take a further step and she asked me out. That date was followed by many others and at the end we could say that we were going out. Then my mother decided to return to Seoul and I went with her, leaving my girlfriend because I knew that a long distance relationship would be difficult to maintain. Now, it seems that my friend is in Seoul because she wants to start a new life with me.- he confessed while he fiddled with a piece of grass that he had picked from the ground.

I had the impression that this girl was a little bit “crazy”, to decide to leave Canada and come here to start something new without the confidence of it happening. - Thank you for telling me.-

- This and more for you, baby.- he said, taking my hands.

- What are you going to do?-

- About what?-

- What are you going to do with that girl?-

- I don't know. I think I'll tell her that I have a boyfriend and go back home. She is staying in a hotel near us.-

- Tell her to come have dinner with us tonight. Then you’re going to speak with her.- I simply said.

- Are you sure?-

- Pretty sure.-

- That's why you're the leader. Okay, I'm going to call her inmediately.-

He walked away to call her, leaving me on the bench. That girl wouldn't have taken away from me my boyfriend. I would fight to the death just to hold him tight. That evening she would see that Kris was mine and no one else. Kris, finished the phone call, came back to me and, joining hands, we went to the dorm where we announced that we would have had a guest for dinner.

 

 

-----------------------------

A.N: Sorry for the late update, I've been busy with University and family so I kind of forgot to translate the fanfiction.