Action

They are back again

The next morning I didn't want to get out from the bed. The view was magnificent: Kris was shirtless and was sleeping, relaxed with a smile on his face. I had just turned to tuck him when Tao entered the room. - Joonie hyu ... Oh, sorry.- he murmured embarrassed before leaving the room.

-Ugh, I was sleeping so well.- Kris said while moving a lock of hair from his forehead. I gave him a quick kiss and I got out of bed.

-We have to go to have breakfast. And talk about Theresa with the others.- I announced picking a shirt and sweatpants from the closet.

Kris dressed quickly and left the room behind me and we started knocking on every door of all the bedrooms to make come out everyone and join us in the kitchen. D.O was already cookingIt and was surrounded by Sehun, Kai and Tao because they wanted to eat immediately. He beat them on the hands to make them recede.

Xiumin and Chen left their room with the heads ruffled, much more than normal, as well as Chanyeol and Baekhyun who walked behind them. Lay was the last to arrive - and was sleeping standing - after Luhan that could not stand without leaning on the wall. After a sign from me, everyone sat or supported where they found a place to lean on.

-As you have probably already  understood, Theresa is Kris’s ex and she has come here to return with him even though yesterday she had understood that...that…-

-That Joonie and me are together.- finished saying Kris.

-Yes, exactly. Well, I’ve decided I’ll not give up on him for anything in the world and I’ll fight with her for him.-

-Wow, eomma has pulled out the nails!- Tao said, still trying to get food but earning just another slap on the hand.

-What are you going to do?- Lay asked with his eyes closed. I was so sorry to have waken him up.

-She surely is going to follow him anywhere and as I think she probably has money, it will not be hard for her to enter the sets or thr agency.- I explained. - So we are going to start with something… simple.-

-What?- Baekhyun asked adjusting his hair.

-You will all make sure that she sees every interaction, EVERY one of it, between Kris and me.-

The boys were horrified. Doing so meant also for them to assist to those scenes. - Yah! Don’t be stupid; you make me watch things far worse! - I exclaimed, looking first Baekhyun and Chanyeol and then Xiumin and Chen.

-Uh, I like the idea.- Sehun commented smirking. The others looked at him badly. - What's it? I'll finally see live some action between my eomma and my appa.-

-I'll do it because… since I first saw her, she didn't like me. I mean, who the hell can dress so horribly Gucci?!- Tao squealed fanning his face with a sheet. We laughed hard: apparently Gucciboy had returned.

Eventually, after insisting a lot - and have promised to each of them a sum of money, even at Tao and Sehun -, they all accepted to help me.

 

 

-Baekhyun-ssi, Chanyeol-ssi, Luhan-ssi and Tao-ssi come to pose for some photo!- the photographer in charge of the photo shoot shouted.

It had been two days since we planned how to act and there hadn’t been any sign of Theresa. We were doing a photo shoot for a fashion magazine and we were called in shifts and the mine and Kris had just finished for now. We were talking while observing our four companions pose for photos and we were hiding in the shadows because we were in a corner of the room, in the dark. I was intent on exposing to Kris those that could be improvements in the poses of the four boys when I heard that someone gave me a pinch in my left arm. I turned to see who it was but there was no one. When I turned my attention back to Kris, I saw Theresa approaching slowly to him. I was about to open my mouth but she preceded me.

-Kris Oppa!- she shrieked taking his arm and resting her head on his shoulder.

Kris gasped and freed his arm. - Terry, I've already told you I'm not interested.-

-Well, I'm interested in you, and I do not care if he - she looked at me with blazing eyes - is your boyfriend. I know that you will break up.-

-Look girl, here the only person that will leave Kris is you. Oh, I forgot that.. he already left you.- I replied acidly while embracing Kris’s arm.

Kris smiled at me and then turned back his attention to Theresa. - Anyway, how did you get in?- he curiously asked. In fact that was an excellente question. The set was armored because of the many fans standing outside the building.

-Tsk, you sure have underestimated me. I am one of the models that will pose with you.- she explained proudly and giving me a  mischievous look. - And it just happens that Kris is my partner.-

-It's not true.- I said unsure.

The manager had said that each of us would have posed with a different model but she certainly would not have known that. The only way for her to know about it was that she was one of these models. If she was Kris’s partner that was another story.

-You'll see.- was her only response before going to the makeup chair.