Sparks of love

They are back again

We were in the middle of our interview when suddenly someone pulled me apart. I turn around to face someone I didn't expect to be there.

- Sure you have guts.- Theresa said smiling and giving me a cold glance.

- What are you talking about?- I replied. - I’m busy right now. Can you just let me work and then speak to me?- I asked politely.

- When things are revealed, you’ll not need to worry for that.-

- What do you mean?- I was scared. She was threatening me, didn't she?

- I’m just telling you to pay attention: you won't know when everything wil be sold to paparazzis.

Yes, she was threatening me and I couldn't do anything to appease her. She was very sure about what she wanted and EXO’s reputation wasn't something to care about. She wanted to destroy me, even if that would meant the disband of EXO and the end of my, OUR careers.

I didn't know what to do. I was scared because all I wanted to do was stay with Kris but I didn't know how to handle this, how to stop her from doing what she wanted to do.

We were just gazing at each other when someone put a hand on my shoulder. I just saw him with the corner of my eye and I started to feel better. Why he was here I didn't know; all I knew was that I was feeling safe.

- What are you telling to Joonmyeon?- Lay said dead serious. I didn’t know he could do that serious face.

- No-nothing.- she stuttered.

- If you are saying nothing, why are you near him? Why are you even here? Don't you dare harming my friends; that's something I can't stand.- he stated approaching her slowly.

She was very scared. Everyone knew that Lay was someone who wouldn't get angry easily. Even me was shocked for his behaviour, and I knew him longer than Theresa.

- I just… I just wanted to inform him about what I am planning to do.- she then declared, looking fiercely.

- What are you planning to do? Sell their love-affair to magazines? Well, that's something very polite and kind. Do you even know what that will bring to all of us EXO?-

- Of course I…- Theresa started to say but was interrupted by Lay.

- It will mean the disband of EXO, our exclusion from the entertainment society, the reclusion in our own homes, without the will to go out because everyone will point at us. It will mean that Kris, your loved one, will go back to Canada and there he would just ignore your existence because you damaged him. And fans will just hate you deeply and will try to make you suffer because you ruined EXO, their beloved band. Do you really want that to happen? Are you willing to face all these consequences?- Lay pointed out calmly. Wow, he was so… firm.

She didn't say anything, she just went out of the room. I let out the breath I didn't remember I was holding. I faced Lay and saw that he was very serious and meant all he had said.

- What? I have something in my face?-

- Oh no, XingXing. I was just… amazed by what you told her.-

- It's the truth. She can harm all these people just because Kris is not her. I despise her a lot.-

- By the way, why are you here? Shouldn't you be with EXO-M?- I asked slightly confused by his appearance.

- Oh that. We’ve already finished. The others are removing their make-up.-

Well, I was glad the one that came to “rescue” me wasn't Kris; he sure would have set off a ruckus. And I had to admit that everything Lay said was entirely true and he was also serious, so maybe Theresa would have thought about what Lay had said to her. Or so I was hoping.

 

We all were talking about our interview, waiting for the other members to show up. I took a glance to my right and there I saw Kris and the others coming our way. My jaw dropped because damn, Kris was gorgeous. He was walking with a very manly aura around him but what caught my eyes was how he was dressed. He was wearing a white sleeveless shirt and a black leather jacket, he had black skinny jeans and black boots. His hair was also styled up. He was a y bomb. I would him instantly if it weren't that the other guys were with us.

They joined us and the first thing I saw were Sehun and Luhan hugging each other. The taller was caressing the older’s hair and whispered something that made Luhan blushed hard.

I was looking them when a hand grabbed my wrist and a mouth came in contact with my ear.

- As I had behaved, tonight I’m expecting a reward.- Kris whispered before biting my earlobe. A shiver crossed my whole body.

- Behave a little bit and it will be a big reward because now I’m controlling myself from you.-

He was surprised. His mouth formed an “O” before leaning forward and whisper. - You like to , don't you? So tonight is your turn? If it is, I really don't mind.-

He just stared at me before pulling away and order the others to start to walk to the cars. Before entering the car, I said to Lay to not say a word to Kris about what had happened with Theresa. I was sure Kris would go to her and would start yelling at her and I really didn't want that to happen.