Unexpected

They are back again
- Shhh! He's sleeping.- a voice whispered behind me. I cursed whoever came into my room to wake me up and I turned around to see who was the fool. I realized, though, that I was not in my room, but in the living room and the person who was trying not to wake me was D.O, scolding Kai and Sehun, intent on fighting for the last remaining apple in the basket fruit. - It’s useless to try to silence them.- I pointed out, sitting on the sofa. D.O gave me a worried gaze. - Uhm Joonie hyung.. Have you cried?- he asked, approaching me. - Uh? What?- I retorted, getting up and looking the mirror on the wall. I had dry trails of tears on my cheeks. I cried while sleeping?? If had only happened once: when Kris left us. I run to the bathroom, without answering nor reassuring D.O, and I rinsed my face with fury, repressing the scream that threatened to get out. After calming down, I went out the bathroom and ran into someone who was blocking the passage. Realizing who that person was, I crossed my arms. - Move.- I ordered with the most authoritarian tone I had without looking at him. - Suho, do you realize you’re behaving like a child? Let’s face the things like adults.- he exlaimed, putting his hands on my shoulders. He wanted to make me reason, I know, but the tone he used infuriated me and I answered in the only way that I knew that would not have led him to the brink of death because of me: I slapped him. Kris opened his eyes and put his hand where I slapped him, not from pain but surprised that I had beaten him. - Don’t you never again, and I said NEVER AGAIN, dare doing me a lecture and say to me what to do.- I said coldly. The doors of every bedroom were opened and ten pairs of eyes were staring at us, at me. I passed him and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I would not let his return deny me the opportunity to be with others. An hour later the manager came to pick us up and take us to the conference and, while telling us what we should say, Kris tried to approach me but I walked away. The manager, who could undertand everything, pointed out that we should all be happy and that we should not argue or make the indifferents to the return of EXO-M. I snorted and the manager, who did not want to hear excuses, ordered me to sit down at the conference next to Kris. I burst out laughing in his face and I categorically refused, leading to the threat that if I did not do as I was told, he and the upper heads would decide what to do with me. I didn’t say anything and followed the boys towards the cars that would take us to the agency. I found myself sitting next to Kris, who did his best to relax me by putting a hand on my leg, which kept moving, and, with the other hand, my arm. Despite the outbreak of before, I felt very well under his touch and I hoped this trip would never end; but, as usual when good things happen, after a few minutes we reached our destination. They made us sit behind a long table. Behind us there were panels that portrayed us during the era of Growl while in front of us there were the chairs of the journalists and, behind them, there were fans who were screaming our names, some happy and others on the verge of tears. I don’t know why but I was nervous. Nervous about what the papers would write and what the gossip magazines, what the fans would say once the announcement was made official. Kris, who was sitting to my right, took my hand and squeezed it between his hands, giving me a squeeze that made me calm down immediately. He always managed to calm myself by just touching me. From the corner of my eye I saw him smiling and my heart skipped a beat. , he was beautiful and I would have liked to kiss him here, now, in front of everyone and tell the whole world that, whatever happened after this conference, at least I would have someone like Kris by my side. In the eyes of my members I might have seemed someone a bit lunatic, these past three days, since I continued to behave in a strange way, but I did not care; I would have done what I wanted to do. I leaned towards Kris and whispered in his ear a shy "Thank you", tickling him with my breath. His eyes and his mouth widened, as he had done when I beat him, blushing violently. He was about to tell me something but the conference began. It was easier than what I thought and no one made uncomfortable questions and as the three boys apologized to all, bending ninety degrees for a while, the fans cheered and we, group, did it too. Back to the cars, we realize that the three boys were crying but we didn’t said anything. We knew that, once we arrived at the dorm, they would have explained everything. And so it was. All gathered in the living room, I invited the three of them to talk, telling everyone not to interrupt them and let them be.