Yixing's feelings

They are back again

-       Yay! Home sweet home!- Sehun exclaimed while entering the dorm with an arm around Luhan’s shoulder.

It wouldn’t be too much time ‘till the two of them would disappear in their room. And when I saw them going to the room I smiled: they were so predictable.

Kris noted my smile and approached me, hugging me from behind. He leaned his mouth to my hear and whispered, making me blush. He then placed his hands on my waist, tightening his grip.

-       Ewww.- said Kai passing by us.

-       What?- said Kris sharply.

-       You two. Can’t you just… wait to reach your room??- Chanyeol answered.

-       I think Chanyeol has said something intelligent. You have to give me my reward.- said Kris mischievously.

I remembered what have I told him in the studios. That night would be a great one. I was very sure about that.

What I couldn't know was that, at the same time in another room, someone was examinating Lay and his surroundings.

 

The next morning, as I opened my eyes, I saw Kris’ body entangled with mine. I was resting my head on his chest while he was grabbing my waist with his right hand.

I was certain that he didn't need to know that Theresa had threatened me. I knew I was being too nice but all that she was doing was for love - even though she was too extreme - and I couldn't badmouth her.

-       What are you thinking about so intensely?- Kris asked caressing my cheek.

-       That I had a lot of fun yesterday night. I wish I could be as brave as yesterday everyday.-

-       If you want, you can. The only thing I would ask is that we go for two rounds because I also want to be like you were yesterday.-

I grinned. He was driving me crazy. He was just so damn perfect and seductive and I missed him very much, so all I wanted to do was to stay in bed but we couldn't.

-       Come on, time to eat.- I said getting up and grabbing a shirt and some pants to go outside.

He followed me, wearing just his pants. When we joined the guys in the kitchen, I noticed that Lay was missing and that was unusual, because this was his day off and he rather prefer to stay at home and relax.

Xiumin faced me, worry all over his face. He made sure no one was listening before speaking.

-       Yixing.. He went to Theresa.-

-       WHAT?!?- I yelled, making everyone in the kitchen turn they gaze towards me and question me with their looks. Kris raised his eyebrow before turning his back and go to the fridge.

-       Yesterday night Yixing told me about everything Theresa said to you. He was very pissed off and I tried to calm him down, but he wouldn't. He said to me that he wanted to speak all alone with her and asked me her address. I didn't gave him but this morning, when I woke up, the agenda where I wrote her address was missing and Kyungsoo-ah said to me that Yixing took it with him.- Xiumin explained, observing my reactions.

I frowned and started to think about what Lay would probably do to Theresa. But, as we were talking about Lay, I knew he wouldn’t hurt her. This was the only thought that made me keep calm.

 

After breakfast, while I was preparing to go to the agency, Lay entered my room looking quite relaxed. He sat on my bed and start fidgeting his hands, waiting for me to get dress. I joined him on the bed and look at him worried about what he would say to me.

-       Joonie, I went to Theresa.­- he said looking me in the eyes.

-       I know. Minseok hyung told me.-

-       I spoke to her and listened to her reasons.-

-       And…?-

-       She said she would stop harassing you and Kris.-

-       …..- I looked at him sick worried about what he could have probably done to that girl to make her stop all this ruckus. – Why would she say so?-

-       Well…- he answered averting my eyes and blushing -… She said she found someone else.-

-       Is not you, right?- I asked. She wouldn’t stop threaten us just for Lay, right? My poor Lay would be harassed by that psychotic girl??

He didn’t answer and that made me more worried. – ! Are you joking? She seriously…- I couldn’t finish the sentence. Lay was looking flustered and embarrassed. He was so innocent.

I sighed and took his hand and squeezed it. – Do you, perhaps, like her?-

-       I don’t know. I mean.. I just know her since a couple of days. I don’t know anything about her but when she told me she liked me.. Man, I felt a knot in my guts and was so happy. I know many girls like me, but they just do so because I’m EXO’s Lay and not Yixing. She saw right through me and… maybe I like her since the first day I saw her in our dorm.- he confessed blushing hard and making a small smile.

Wow. This was so… surprising! Lay was in love – even though with a crazy girl – and he was looking so lost. He was such a cutie! I couldn’t stop myself from hugging him and caress his hair.

That’s how Kris found us: hugging each other. He looked at me angry and I knew he was pissed off. I let go Lay and went to Kris, squeezing his hand and smiling at him.

-       Jealous babo! Don’t misinterpret us. We were talking sincerely about Yixing’s feeling for a person.- I reassured him while looking to Lay and asking for forgiveness because I had told to Kris.

-       Ok. But next time don’t hug like that. Nor caress his hair gently.- he commented before stepping in the room and closing the door. – Now tell me. Is all these because of Theresa?-

How the hell did he know that we were talking about Theresa. The only ones that knew about this matter were me, Lay and… Xiumin’s name popped in my head. What has Kris done to Xiumin to make him confess everything? I hoped Kris didn’t threat him, nor Chen.