Confessions

They are back again
Kris walked to the centre of the living room and met my eyes. He was trembling but all I could see were his eyes and what I wanted the most was to hug him. - It is hard to say and for you to hear it. I know that right now you are thinking of ways to make me pay and make me feel like . Well, do not worry, I already feel like and I was feeling like that already right after I abandoned you.- Kris started to say with teary eyes.- I was a bad leader for leaving you behind and have thought only about what was good for me, for my health and my future. I have betrayed you in the worst possible way and there's nothing I can do to get back to that day and avoid taking that decision, especially without first discussing it with all of you. During my little solo career, I've always wondered about you, about what you were doing, how would you have reacted. And I saw that you didn’t need any help. But I did feel a void in my heart and it was hard to be alone after sharing so much with you. I know you can not forgive me so easily, even I would do it, but I ask you to give me another chance. You are a family to me and when one member makes a mistake, the other members help him to stand again on his feet.- As soon as he finished speaking, he bent to the ground, begging forgiveness in the most respectful way he knew. I knew he was crying, it could be seen by the sobs that were shaking his shoulders, so I went next to him and pulled him up from the ground, took him by the hand and made him sit next to me, close to Xiumin, who gave him a pat on the back. - I think it's my turn, now.- Luhan announced, gazing at everyone before staring at Sehun.- I’m a big, perfect a**h**e. I left thinking that what FanFan said was true, from the very first to the last word. I let myself be guided by the ambition which made me think that alone I would have done more than just being with you, both in terms of economic as well as healthy and emotional point of view. I said to myself "You're doing the right thing, no one will miss you and you’ll live in your native country." But I was wrong. I was never at home, and if I was there, there was no one to joke with, play with or even plan pranks. I felt like something was missing, someone was missing. I looked on the internet and I envied you because without me, and without Kris, you were still doing well; but the most important thing is that, although you were sad, you had so many people to rely on. The only thing I can ask now is that you accept my presence; I do not ask you to forgive me but to let me live a life with the most important people to me.- having said that, he did as Kris and bent to the ground, shaking and weeping. Sehun, that during all the speech had done nothing but look at him, immediately rose from his chair and put his hand on his shoulder, pulling him up. He took his arm and made him sit on himself, murmuring something in his ear that relaxed Luhan. We all turn to look at Tao who was playing with the hem of his shirt. He kept his head down and his eyes on the carpet as he began to speak. I tightened Kris’s hand between mine, to let him know not to intervene on behalf of the other. He would be fine. - I...I don't know what to say. I’m sor-sorry for everything. While Fan and Lu didn’t say a word when they left, I’ve said mean things regarding the period I spent with you.- Tao said looking at each one of us, holding back the tears. - Nothing I’ve said about you was true, I just wanted to make excuses to leave. But not because I hated you but because I felt lonely, it felt like I was the only Chinese left - Xingie you seem more Korean than Chinese - and I felt excluded, because you were afraid that I could go away too. When I heard that Fan and Lu were beginning their careers as solo, I was afraid that they could forget about me. I know that my words will seem empty and selfish but if I knew that leave would mean Baozi closing Instagram, reactions of disgust and words of disapproval from you, than I would never have left. I promise that if I am accepted, I will not complain about anything, I will not bother you ... I will not ask you to shower with me! Forgive me!- he bent to the ground. Xiumin - who was crying?!?- pulled him up and ruffled his hair. - Aigoo, what should we do with you?!- D.O, the only one who knew I had been crying the night before, whispered something to Kai, who turned to Baekhyun to tell him something, and so on, until Sehu turned to look at me and Kris with a mischievous expression. - You leaders must speak. You have to clarify among you and Joonmyeon has to explain to Kris how things are now. So now, go to your room. We’ll stay here.- he announced and pulled us up from the couch and pushed us towards the room further down the hall, the one that I had gave to Kris, Luhan and Tao. I heard laughters coming from behind us and then a "Please, be quiet!" shouted by Chen that made me blush like a tomato. Sehun pushed us into the room and closed the door, saying nothing. Kris and I were still, intent on looking everywhere but in front of us. Kris was the one who broke that embarrassment, taking my hand and kneeling in front of me. - Kim Joonmyeon, you are a person sometimes moody, fussy and insistent. But you're also an extremely attentive, loving and kind person. In this period of distance I realized that the thing, better say the person that I missed most… was you and I have done nothing but think of you all the time, day and night. I know that I’ve broken your heart when I left and I sincerely ask for forgiveness for what I’ve done. But I’m here, knelt, asking you to give me a second chance. I loved you, I love you and I will always love you, whatever decision you make. I will always be here to protect you and support you.- he finished, looking me in the eyes. - Wu YiFan.. You’re.. You are a big selfish a**h**e. You left me behind, to take care of a group that, at times, I can not handle alone. You broke my heart and brought me to the brink of depression.- he stared at me and formed an "o" with his mouth. He tried to free his hand, but I stopped him, taking both his hands with mine. - Nonetheless, I never stopped thinking about you... nor have I stopped loving you.- I smiled looking him blush and stand up. He pulled me into a hug and turned around the room. His head was pressed over my head and every time he breathed, I felt electric shocks through my body. He kissed my hair several times and finally I had his face close to mine. He hesitated just long enough for me to take him by his cheeks and kiss him passionately. He let out a sigh of relief and smiled against my lips. After a few seconds, he began to kiss back passionately, and we would have continued - leading to... well, let's say that we'd end up in bed - if had it not been for a knocking at the door. - Yah! I don't want to be traumatized for life.- Tao shrieked opening the door. Kris and I smiled. - Kyungsoo said that dinner’s ready.- - We’re coming.- I answered, holding hands with Kris and leaving the room. Kris freed his hand and placed his arm around my waist. - With this, know that you are mine.- he whispered at my ear. - I don't complain.- I replied, squeezing his . He smiled at me and I widened my smile. I hope he was serious, because I didn’t intend to let him go in the near future. “Be careful, Wu YiFan: this time it’ll be difficult to leave me behind”, I thought maliciously.