Late at night

They are back again
I must have fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes, the room was plunged into darkness. I found myself lying on the bed, under the sheets, and that bothered me a lot, because I was aware that I was sitting at the desk after closing the door. I reached out to the bedside table, to see what time it was on the phone but I could not find the object. In its place there was a tray of food and a folded paper. I sat up and took the piece of paper. It was written only “Suho”. “Before you do anything, eat; Baozi said that lately you haven’t been eating properly. Also,for what it’s worth… thank you.” It didn’t say who has written it and it was written on the computer, so I couldn’t know who was. But if he had managed to carry me to the bed, he had to be strong enough. “That’s not of any help! I have strong members.” I thought before getting out from bed. I stretched and headed to the door, waiting to be greeted by the usual chatter that reigned in the dorm but I heard only silence. The doors of the others bedroom were closed, so it had to be late and to confirm my thought it was enough to look at the wall clock that was in the kitchen; It was one in the morning. Heck, I slept for a whole afternoon. Just as I was heading to the fridge to get some water I noticed a note. “It’s not a good thing to wake up in the middle of the night. Okay that you're younger than me, but it’s not good at all ages. That said, I made you bring the food to the room so eat that. Indeed, he insisted in bringing you some food… However, when finished, do not sleep right away but wait an hour for digestion. Bye, Baozi.” I smiled. Sometimes Xiumin was so… sweet! But I also knew that when he got angry, he would turn nasty, so I better do as ordered. Before going back to my room, where there was the tray, I opened the fridge to take the water. As I closed it, I dropped the glass. - !- I exlaimed, bending down to pick up the pieces of the glass, ignoring the cause for my gesture. - Let me help you.- Kris whispered, leaning too, helping me with what was left of the glass. After collecting the fragments of the glass, Kris wiped the floor with paper towels and then picked up what was left on the floor with a broom. I was standing still obrserving him, cursing him for having me frightened. - You know, usually you make known your presence. You don't hide behind the door, in the middle of the night and with the lights off.- I rumbled, avoiding eye contact. Which was very difficult because he had finished with his work and he was in front of me, motionless, staring at me. - Uhm well… Sorry? I didn’t know it was you; Luhan walked out a few minutes ago so… I thought he had come to drink water.- he mumbled as I realized that his cheeks slightly flushed. He looked down and I took the opportunity to let my gaze wander over him. Heck if I had missed his face without make-up and his hair tousled. I gave myself a mental slap. - I’ll go back to my room. You keep searching for Luhan.- I said unstressed, as I made my way down the hallway. From the corner of my eye I saw that he was smiling. My heart skipped a beat and I could not help but think that, after all, we could resume our relationship from where he had stopped it. Passing in front of the room of Xiumin I heard laughter, which I recognized as those of Xiumin and Chen, and from the next room - the one of Baekhyun and Chanyeol - I could hear muffled verses thanks to the sheets; horrified, knowing what it was, I hoped that Lay was sleeping in the living room. Before entering my room I looked into the room of the Maknae to make sure that the nighttime activities of D.O and Kai doesn’t traumatize him. I was surprised to find him lying on his bed with his arm around the waist of Luhan. Well, they made peace quickly… and the other couple was not doing anything, thankfully. This whole thing made me curious, so I also went to see what was doing Tao.. that at that time was crouched against the back of Lay. He had’t changed at all during the period he was away from us. I smiled, happy because the boys were resuming their relationships with Tao and Luhan, as if nothing had happened. You could not say the same about me; I did not want to forgive them so easily. I was closing my door, when someone stopped it. I turned and saw Kris, the head bowed and one feet inside my room, that was playing with the hem of his shirt. - I found Luhan.- he whispered without looking at me. - Uhm, do you expect an award or what?!?- I snorted, slightly annoyed. - No! I.. Look.. I will not sleep in a room with a panda who crouches beside any heat source.- Kris pointed out, looking up straight to my eyes. I was feeling a bit intimidated by his gaze and.. oh well, also a bit excited. - It’s not my problem.- I made him notice, moving away his feet and starting to close the door. - It is! You are the leader, and as such you have to worry about your members, so you should make sure that everyone, without exception, will feel comfortable everywhere … Even in bed.- - So what do you want me to do? Wake up Tao and make him sleep in the living room? Or make you sleep on the floor of a room? Because if you want that, I can do it.- I retorted. - Suho…- he spluttered looking down; then he turned to look at me again.-... let me sleep in this room, on my bed.- I bit my lip. Has he really asked me to let him sleep in my own room?? I almost burst out laughing in his face. - Alright.- I said letting him enter the room. After he was comfortably seated on his bed, surprised that Eurung-ee was leaning on it, I took my pillow, my sheets and, without a word, went to sleep on the couch in the living room. Was I or not a magnanimous leader? However, I regretted leaving the tray of food in the room. I would only eat once I wake up and that, given the place where I was sleeping, it was something that would happen soon. However, before falling asleep, I noticed that Kris hadn’t follow me and that, before anything else, hurted me. A lot.