Chapter 13

Haru Haru (TaoRis)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Luhan were heading towards Luhan’s home but to Sehun the walk was very uncomfortable when finally Luhan broke the silence. “Tao may have told you but there are some changes with the tutoring. Since your mum works in the same high school as us you are going to learn self-defence as well as maths since what your mum did could have been worse if I didn’t arrive. I mean if no one is with you and she just arrives and beats the hell out of you what are you going to do?” Luhan explained. Sehun now had his focus on the ground before silently nodding.

“I understand Luhan. Thanks for helping me with your spare time. It means a lot.” Sehun smiled towards Luhan before going back to looking at the ground. Luhan smiled back.

“So you better not waste it.” Luhan joked.

Once Luhan and Sehun arrived in front of Luhan’s home all Sehun could do was look in awe. “We’ve arrived.” Luhan said. Sehun looked at him shocked.

“This is your house?!” Sehun asked. Luhan nodded before walking forward. Sehun slowly walked forward following Luhan into a giant mansion known as Luhan’s home. Luhan as he walked upstairs to his room he showed Sehun around.

Once they reached Luhan’s room Sehun slowly walked cautiously into it, looking at his surroundings in awe. “Your room looks unique.” Sehun complimented. Luhan murmured thanks in return and went straight to his bed to take a seat when he realized that Sehun didn’t follow. Luhan raised an eyebrow.

“Aren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter