Operation No. 6

Plastic Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A house filled with silence, this has always been the Kim's mansion. The mother who owns one of the top bag brand companies in Korea and the CEO father of an airline company, one can say, Kim Mingyu is lucky. But he feels the opposite, eating alone in every meal in a very big house- he has always done that. Living with the helpers is his everyday life, but he never missed the presence of his parents. He lives by his parents' rules and he can't defy that.

Mingyu never forgets what he has to follow.

He should always be the number 1 in school, and if he goes lesser than that then it's the time his parents book a flight just to give him a proper scolding  .

He should always eat the right food, the right drinks , and the right vitamins.And if he gets sick, again, he'll get another real talk from his parents.

He should never call his parents with any reasons, but, good news for them. Good news are when, he gets a recognition, he won a competition, and what he gets? "Good"

He should never date a girl that doesn't come from a rich family, and he once did, that's why she became his ex.

But aside from that, his life doesn't concern his parents anymore, he can do what he wants with his but with one condition tho, be number one.

-

"Mingyu! Mingyu! Wakeup!." The half-asleep boy slowly opened his eyes just to see his '2nd mother' waking him up. His 57-year old maid has became his mother since he was a child,  he spent twice as much time in his life with her compared with his real mom.

"I'm leaving Mama," it's his daily routine every morning, he kisses her cheek before bidding goodbye. And then his so-called 'papa' which is his driver for the past 15 yrs drives him to school.

The moment he steps out from the car is the moment where he wears his gentle face and kind personality . As always greetings from girls who obviously are his fans welcome him, it tires him to greet them back, but he became professional with this.

No one knows his secret, except the girl sitting in the last row, the girl who always smile like him, he knows her too well, and he finds his self in her. She's pretending to be happy, pretending not to feel anything . And somehow, for quite some time now, he's been looking at her. He never talk to her tho and then it happened, she found out his secret and it opened a new door for him. He doesn't know what door tho. He has yet to find.

 

"Good morning Ahreum-ssi, Soyeon-ssi and Ara-ssi," 

As expected the two pretty girls greeted him back, but the thing is, Ahreum smiled at him for the first time ; a sincere smile you can call.

"Good morning Mingyu-ssi," She said .

He went to his seat and glanced at her everytime, she gives off a happy aura today and it made him curious more and more. She caught him looking at her yet his pretending he didn't. 

" Mingyu, focus idiot" He thought.

He felt his phone vibrated in his pocket, he grabbed his phone and hid it under his desk. It was a message from Ahreum.

From: Ugly

Mingyu-ssi, Thank you.

-

For unknown reason, he was smiling looking at his phone's screen.

Desppite having a teacher few inches away from him, he did his best to reply, and it was his first time breaking the rules inside the class.

-

To: Ugly

What? 

-

He pretends to listen to what his teacher is saying, but truth is, he is waiting for her reply. His phone vibrated again .

 

From: Ugly

For what you did the last time, as you know, Wonwoo is a friend of mine.

Thanks to you, we 'somehow' fixed some things XD kekekeke

-

For some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter