Operation No. 15

Plastic Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi everyone, It's been a long time hahaha. I missed everyone's good words for me. Thanks for waiting and for not leaving me, I'm kind of happy that everyone of you stayed tho I'm not an excellent author. Love you guys.

-

Jeon Wonwoo's Birthday

 

MINGYU

Ahreum stood up and left me, bringing her gift to Wonwoo.

“Ahreum!” I tried to stop her, luckily she didn't hear me, why did I say that? These past days were hard for me, I'm confused, I have been feeling something that I shouldn't be feeling.

Everyone started cheering, I didn't mind it at first but when I heard them shouting Ahreum's name, I got suddenly nervous. My body moved on its own, I found my way through the crowd. I wasn't really thinking that I started pushing everyone who's in my way. I found Ahreum in the middle, she was struggling to open her eyes as the spotlight was on her. She looked nervous and it just made me want to get her out from this as fast as possible.I took off my leather jacket and moved towards her. she was about to look at me when I decided to cover her face.

I saw hyung's girlfriend walking towards the center, fortunately, the attention was averted to her that's why it was easier for us to get out when we stepped outside the bar Ahreum was about to fall on her knees luckily I got hold of her.

“Did you faint?” Though it's dumb to ask, I still tried just in case she'll respond.

I looked around to see if I can catch a cab but I found nothing, Everyone was busy shouting inside the club.

I called my father when I say father it's not my biological father. After few minutes, my father arrived using our family car, he looked curious as it was the first time that I' ll let a girl ride in a car with me since my last relationship of course.

I was sitting with Ahreum in the backseat and see my father glancing at us through the rear view mirror.

" Appa. Do you have any question?”

“Isn't that place a bar, Mingyu?” He asked in a calm tone.

“What's wrong with that tho, I'm already 18.”

My father didn't say anything and I know he's disappointed.

“I'm so sorry, I won't do it again.” I lied just to make him feel better.

My father smiled and glanced at Ahreum again. I know what's on his mind.

“Is that your girlf-?”

“No, just a random girl who fainted,” I firmly said.

I glanced at her face, to be honest, Ahreum is not ugly. She's actually the prettiest when she smiles, the smile I saw on the first day of high school, when will you smile like that again?

The car stopped outside a big house.

“Is this the place?” My father asked.

I browse my phone and read what that Doctor sent me.

I nodded.

-

ARA

It's been a year since we broke up and we act like nothing happened but I can't stay like this forever. I know you know that I still love you very much and I know you still love me, but it hurts so much to see you act like I'm just a random c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter