Operation No. 14

Plastic Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon was leaning on the wall along the corridor with her arms crossed. As soon as she noticed my existence she immediately compose herself and stood straightly. 

 

"What do you need from me," I  was observing her from head to toe, as I thought she was the girl from the mall. She was wearing a newly bought uniform based on the color, i can tell she just transferred here. I remembered that as  soon as I heard her voice from the party I figured out immediately that it was her but that was all i remembered I probably fainted afterwards.

 

She is beautiful,  but based on what oppa said, the nayeon that we once knew changed so much that the only thing that hasnt changed is her face. And I can sense that she hates me.
Her lips opened wide, smiling.

 

"I missed you Ahreum,"  she moved strands of her hair which was blocking her eyes and hid behind her ears.

'That was pretty.' I thought.

 

""Why exactly are you looking for me?" I raised my left eyebrow just to look confident. 

 

"Is that what you're going to say to the one wh saved you from embarrassment?" Her gaze became cold instantly.

 

I'm quite sure she's talking about Wonwoo's birthday.
I was secretly squeezing both of my hands,planning what to say just for the sake of saying something.

 

"I did not ask you a favor," I crossed my arms and moved a little forward. "And it wasn't you who really saved me from that situation, it was Soohyuk oppa"

 

"What?" Her eyes widen for a second and smirked. "You're unbelievable," she poked my right shoulder making me move backward.

 

She raised my chin using her index finger, and stared at my face thoroughly, "How dare this face say those words?" She then placed her right  hand on her waist.

 

"Anyways think what you want but I'm giving you a clue, Soohyuk oppa never came to the party."

 

"What do you mean?" I suddenly became curious of what she's trying to say but i tried to be calm and asked her as if I didn't really care.

She just give a smile before turning her back and walking further.

 

I was about to go inside the classroom when I noticed Mingyu and Ara walking back together. For a moment, it felt like a needle was poked inside my stomach. They were casually chatting that it took them a few moments before noticing me, still frozen at the sight of the two.

 

"Ahreum!" Ara waved her hand and ran towards me with a can of coffee in her hand.

 

'Normally, I wouldn't even take a second look whenever Ara and Soyeon are fangirling over Mingyu but why…I can't even take my eyes off of them'

 

What upsets my stomach the most was Mingyu holding the same brand of coffee. 'Why do i feel like someone's squeezing my stomach?'

Mingyu's eyes met mine for a moment before I avertes eyes to Ara and smiled at her.
-

Soyeon invited me to hangout after school, that's why I decided to watched her badminton practice instead of spacing out inside the classroom. I sat the bench outside the fence of the court and watch her practice. 

I tucked the earphones in my ear and play my favorite playlists which was composed mainly of ballad songs.

 

-You dont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter