Operation No. 13

Plastic Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was observing Mingyu from afar and I dont know why,maybe I missed school so much. I rested my chin on my table and saw him suddenly turned his head towards our direction, I followed his gaze and realized he wasn't looking at me, he was definitely staring at Ara.

I wasn't so sure about this but I think there is something going on. I raised my head from my desk and looked at Ara which made me more suspicious because of the fact that she was looking at him as well.

She averted his attention to Soyeon after few seconds. I went to look at Mingyu again but was startled to see that he was looking at me now, I impulsively turned my head down and instead kept my self busy, pretending to be writing something.

'I feel weird' I thought as my heart beat so fast probably from being caught looking at someone.

I made my way out from the class as soon as the bell rang, as expected people were asking me why I took a leave from school and I answered them saying that I just got sick which was true in a sense that I got sick from humanity. Funny.

"Unnie."

I looked back when I heard a familiar voice calling for my name. It was my pretty dongsaeng, whom at that time was very new to me,she looked sick and tired. Dark lines were visible under her eyes.

"Let's talk," She started walking without even waiting for my reply. She lead me to the rooftop,as soon as we got there she started crying.

"Krystal," I took a step towards here as I was planning to console here, but she took a step back and raised her right arm with her other arm covering his mouth, asking me to stop.

"Why? Why did you do that?" I was clueless with her question and bothered by the tears continuously falling from her eyes. I moved towards her.

"I don't know what you're talking-" A sharp pain hit me, leaving a throbbing sensation in my cheek. My mouth widened as everything clicked into place.

"You planned everything did you?!!" Deafening voice was thrown at me, I did not completely understand what she was saying, all i see is moving and her furious expression which made her look like she was about to kill someone. "Answer me!"

My eyes intinctively close when her hand was about to strike my face again

"Let go of me!" I opened my eyes and see the back of a man infront of me.

"I was really curious why the 'siblings' have to talk on the rooftop"

"Let go of me," Krystal was struggling pulling her arm from him. She almost outbalanced when he suddenly let go of her arm.

"You said let go," He smiled.

"This is none

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter