Plans

Sweet Heaven

 

 

 

 

 

Lying on my bed all I could do was think of Joohyun. How her lips felt, how she made me feel alive again with just her presence, how her soft hands felt against my skin, how she gave me peace and comfort. I also thought about what had happened this morning.

“I really don’t want to like you.” She said as she got off me.

“You make it so hard though. I became a trainee which made me forget all about my teenage years. I haven’t had time to feel or experience stuff like this, to like someone and especially not someone like you. People think you’re some arrogant person but spending time with you and talking to you these past months I’ve realized how far from the truth they are. There’s just this pull you have on me, something about you that makes me want to know more, something that makes me want to spend more time with you. I stare into your eyes, and see the pain in your face which makes me want to make you happy. I’m not dumb or blind, I know you were dating that Japanese model and ever since your break-up you’ve been having a rough time. Seungri sunbae told me to be your friend because you needed a lot of support right now. I want to be your friend, but there’s just something in my heart that’s asking for more. I told myself it was admiration but I know it’s far from that. I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to control my feelings, that my inexperience in this stuff ruined our friendship. I don’t know how you feel or what you’re going through but this attachment I feel for you needs to fade. It’s better if we don’t meet or talk for awhile. I can take the bus back to Seoul.”

Of course I didn’t let her take the bus. I drove her home and it was quiet. I really didn’t know what to tell her, I didn’t want to disappoint her more. I could’ve told her there was something I was feeling for her too but I think it would’ve made things harder for her.

Thinking about Joohyun and what happened this morning I realized I was wrong about her. She’s not a nervous mess who needs someone to protect her, yes she’s shy but she’s also confident and strong. She told me exactly how she felt and what she wanted which made me admire her more. I feel like we’re past the shyness now, she’ll definitely be showing me how confident and bold she can be. I guess now I know why she’s the leader after all.

I drove to YG not wanting to spend time alone in my apartment. I was also going there to look for someone. Seungri. Joohyun had mentioned that he asked her to be my friend and I really wanted to know when and why they had this conversation.

“Seungri let’s talk for a bit.” I said when I found him in one of the dance practice rooms.

“Hyung! I didn’t think I’d see you today.” He told me cheerfully.

I led him to my private studio where no one would disturb us or walk in and overhear us.

“Seungri when did you talk to Joohyun?” I said as I sat down.

“Hm, when we got back to Korea. Why?”

“You told her to be my friend? That I needed it?” I asked in a serious tone.

“Actually, I told her you guys should date. I noticed you took a liking to her and maybe she’ll be able to take your mind off her.” He nonchalantly said.

“Are you kidding me? How could you say that to her?” I tried not to yell at him but I admit that him mentioning her to Joohyun angered me.

“Hyung I was just kidding calm down. I just told her that I was happy she was friends with you.”

I stared at him in disbelief.

“Don’t look at me like that hyung. You need new friends that will take your mind off things. She’s.. how do I say this.. fresh? Uncorrupted? Bright? Positive? Good influence?”

He was right but I wasn’t going to admit that to him. I also wasn’t going to tell him that I already kind of messed up my friendship with Joohyun. She had every right to want space but I don’t know if I was ready to let go of her.

“Just don’t tell her things about me anymore.” I said as I walked out of my studio. I went to one of the meetings rooms that I knew was always unoccupied. I always came here when I needed time to think; just staring out into the city cleared my head. How was I supposed to approach Joohyun when she clearly didn’t want me to? She said she would contact me when she was ready but it’s only been one day and I already wanted to call her and hear her sweet voice.

 

After almost a week of not talking to Joohyun it was taking a toll on me. I was starting to feel empty and alone again. I didn’t think I would see her at the awards show it took me by surprise when I was passing through the dressing rooms and over heard them.

“Unnie did you see him? He’s here!” Yerim exclaimed.

“Sh Yerim, unnie said she wasn’t going to contact him anymore.” Seulgi told her.

“I don’t know why she said that. She stares at his picture all the time.” Wendy said.

“Wendy please don’t encourage her.” Seulgi pleaded.

“All I’m saying is that if she misses him so much why is she being stubborn about it.” Wendy replied.

“Did he hurt you unnie?” Yerim asked with a pout in her voice.

“No he didn’t. Can we please stop talking about this?” Joohyun said.

“It would just be weird if they got feelings for each other and started dating. The CEO would freak.” Seulgi said.

“Can you imagine the scandal? But either way I don’t see why they can’t be friends.” Wendy asked with a sad tone.

“Maybe because unnie already started liking oppa!” Sooyoung happily said.

“If he started to like you too would you date him unnie?” Yerim asked.

“No. I don’t want to bring our group any problems. I don’t want a scandal I just want my idol life to be less stressful than it already is. Even if he did like me I wouldn’t accept his feelings but I know he doesn’t because he still loves his ex-girlfriend. Now let’s get ready for the show.” Joohyun told them.

“Unnie didn’t deny liking him!” Sooyoung said with a giggle. Then something that sounded like a smack on someone’s back was heard. They started talking about the performance and the PD called me to get ready to be sitting on the stage when the awards started.

The entire ceremony was a bit distracting. Joohyun looked beautiful in her black dress with her hair loosely curled. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her when she was on stage but I noticed Seungri grinning at me and I had to stop. Sometimes Seungri just ruins my fun. After the show we went to have some drinks. Some of the people from the awards showed up but of course Joohyun didn’t. I thought about the plan I had come up with the other day while looking out into the city. It wasn’t a 100% success rate but it was all I had right now. I needed to pursue her before I went insane. Kissing her changed everything. It changed my patience and the feelings I didn’t know I had I finally realized they were there. I craved her touch more every day. I was deep in my thoughts while walking into the restroom when I overheard an interesting conversation.

“So you guys aren’t coming?”

“I see. Yeah. I wanted Jiyong to be reunited with Joohyun again.”

“No. He hasn’t talked to her which makes me think he started feeling something towards Joohyun.”

“Heh. Of course I wanted to see you too but Jiyong needs our help.”

“I gotta go before someone walks in. I’ll text you later.”

I walked out and hid in one of the VIP rooms. This conversation was beyond confusing. For one, he didn’t call me hyung when he spoke about me to other people. Two, he was talking to one of the Red Velvet girls, no not talking he was flirting. It could’ve only been Seulgi or Wendy. Three, he accomplished something I couldn’t these past two months. He was Seungri though, he could get comfortable with anyone. Four, they were both planning on getting Joohyun and I to meet. Knowing this made me feel uneasy, I didn’t want Joohyun to feel pressured, I needed to find Seungri and put a stop to this before it started.

I went back to the room where everyone was still drinking but I couldn’t find my blonde target anywhere.

“Hyung have you seen Seungri?” I asked Seunghyun hyung.

“He just left. He said he was going to meet a girl.” He replied.

“Where?”

“He didn’t say anything about that.”

I ran to the parking lot to see if I could catch up to him when my phone rang.

“Please tell me you know where Seungri is.”

“I actually don- wait why are you asking for Seungri?”

“Wendy snuck out with him! Can you believe this? She left me a note saying she’d be back later that she was going to a club with him.”

“, how can he do this. I’m going to look for him.”

“Pick me up.”

It was ironic that I was mad about Seungri taking out Wendy to a club. It wasn’t because I didn’t approve of them, but out of all the places he could take her to he decided on a club. A rookie at a club with a Seungri. How was he so careless! If he got caught he was going to be locked up with Hyun-suk hyung until he got called for the army.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I bet they’re going to go all over town looking for us.” She giggled.

“I know. I know. I hope this plan works though otherwise we’re both dead.” He replied.

“This ice cream is really good though so it’s okay if I die tonight.” She smiled at him.

“You’re so silly.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N:

Took me a bit to update I got a bit busy and distracted but again I hope there's not a lot of mistakes.

I hope you enjoy this chapter ^-^

Please comment your thoughts <3