Sweet

Sweet Heaven

 

 

 

 

 

Christmas was coming up and I had no idea what to get Joohyun. I could shower her with expensive gifts but being with her these past few weeks I had a strong feeling she wouldn’t enjoy that, she enjoyed the simple things, things with a lot of thought and meaning put into them. I went from store to store trying to find something that would be good for her. Something that no one else would have, it had to be something that only she would enjoy. I could custom order a ring or necklace, maybe even a dress, but I wanted it to be more meaningful than that.

“Hyung are you done Christmas shopping?” Daesung asked walking into my studio.

“No. I can’t find anything for her.” I told him while I spun around in my chair.

“Buy her a star or something.” He said laughing while looking for his laptop.

“I want it to be unique and for her to be able to enjoy it. What’s she going to do with a star?” I asked frustrated.

“Stare at it through a telescope?” He replied sarcastically to which I replied with a glare that made him leave.

A star was a good idea. I could get her an expensive telescope she could use so she could always find it, but no. That didn’t feel like what I wanted for her.

I spent the rest of the day working on songs. When I was done I realized what I could give her. It would be special, uniquely for her, only she would be able to use it and experience it.

“I have to stay late and work today. I’ll see you tomorrow though.” – Jiyong

“Alright, I hope you ate today. Don’t work too hard^^” – Joohyun

Working on a song was always a hard process but working on a song for someone was definitely harder. It had to have meaning and be able to touch emotions words can’t. The lyrics have to be perfect and express exactly what the heart feels, nothing cheesy.

 

“You’ve been working hard these past few days. I brought you food.”

I loved it when she visited late at night when I finally got home from working all day. I loved hugging her and having her scent wrap all around me and for some reason my apartment felt more like home when she came over.

“Thank you.” I whispered in her ear and kissed down her neck.

“You’re tired to go out but not to fool around?” She asked pretending to be annoyed and crossing her arms in front of her chest.

“Who’s fooling around? I really like it when you come over. My apartment feels warmer when you’re around.” I told her while I looked through the food she brought.

“Let me do that.” She said while she took out plates and started to arrange the food on them. “I got you your Christmas gift today.” She said while handing me a plate. “It was hard to find something for someone who can get whatever they want whenever they want.” She continued. “But maybe this one will be a little more special.” She said while smiling at me and sitting down to eat.

“It’ll be special and important because you gave it to me.”

“That might be true but it was still hard to find something unique.” She told me and smiled brightly. She was wearing a red sweater and her hair was up in a bun with a few strands of hair loose around her face. Her pink lips and bright eyes stood out more when she wore red.

“I hope my gift is also unique. It was a bit hard to get.”

“It’ll be unique no matter what because you gave it to me and I’ll cherish it forever.” She told me while caressing my face. Her soft hands against my skin electrified my whole body

.

She didn’t usually sleep over. She has only done that twice before. The first time we fell asleep watching movies, second time we were tired from putting up a Christmas tree and lights around the apartment that we laid down to rest and woke up from her cell phone ringing the next morning. This time I had asked beforehand if she would sleep over and she agreed. We did the normal routine before bed: wash up, brush our teeth, and change into our pajamas. I talked to her about work without giving anything away, I told her about the dumb things my members had told me, and I kissed her like if my life depended on it.

Holding her in my arms and listening to her sleep I couldn’t help but feel like this is where I’m supposed to be. Five months ago I would’ve never imagined we would be dating or that her presence and being by her side would have changed me from an emotionally unstable man to a man completely in love with life, my music, and her.

Spending time with her, loving her, I found myself again. The person in me that I thought had long disappeared with years of stress and pressure. Could she ever really understand how much my heart-beat accelerated when she walked in the room? No she wouldn’t be able to but I will make damn sure she feels all the love I feel for her every day.

 

Christmas day

 

“So where’s my present?” she asked me excitedly, jumping up and down with her hair releasing her sweet scent.

“Do you remember the song I wrote? The one when I asked you to come to my studio?” I asked.

“Yeah.. Did you really write it? I thought you were just pretending to spend time with me.” She asked teasingly.

“Well, for the most part you did inspire me, but I didn’t finish it until a few days ago. I just wanted to spend time with you.” I winked at her to which she replied by hitting me on the arm. I kissed her deeply, we swayed in the middle of my living room while I shared some of the feelings I felt for her with our kiss. When we broke away we stared into each other’s eyes for awhile, I was mesmerized by her beauty each time.

“Okay are you ready?” I asked flashing her my best smile.

“Of course!”

I plugged my iPod into the TV and selected the song. I hugged her from behind and kissed her neck and finally pressed play. The piano started playing, I held her tightly and hoped she would be able to feel my every emotion in that song.

 

 

 

“Everything changed when I saw you,

I changed from white to black to color

And it was so easy to love you so much,

Something I never imagined,

It was giving you my love with just one glance

 

Everything shook inside of me,

It was written by the universe that you were the one for me,

And it was so easy to love you so much,

Something I never imagined,

It simply happened, and now I’m all yours.

 

Before more time passes with you my love,

I need to tell you that you’re the love of my life,

Before I love you more, please listen

Let me tell you that I gave you everything..

And there’s no way to explain, and never doubt

I simply felt it, when I saw you.

 

Everything that had to do with you surprised me

I changed from white to black to color

I know it’s not easy to say I love you

I didn’t expect it either,

But that’s how love is,

It simply happened and now I’m all yours.

 

Everything changed... When I saw you”

 

I turn to look at him and I kissed him, I kissed him harder than I have ever kissed him before, giving him my all. My heart, my breath, my tears, my every emotion I gave it all to him in that kiss. Our passion heated our bodies and I allowed him to make me his, then our souls intertwined and became one. There was no doubt in me that this was the man I was meant to be with. Every obstacle we would face if our relationship was ever discovered I knew I could face it now because there was nothing else in the world that mattered more than him. I wanted his smile to never fade; I wanted his eyes to always shine bright when I looked into them.

“I love you, Jiyong.” I whispered in his ear.

“I love you too.” He whispered back as he kissed me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“For a long time my heart had been locked in a cage, when I met you the bars slowly broke away releasing the ache I felt every day. Now I only feel bliss, you’ve become my sweet heaven.” – Jiyong

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The End

 

 

 


A/N:

Hello! ^^ I have completed my first story! Did the end seem too rushed? Honestly I didn't know how else to end it because I really wanted this to be a fluff story. I wanted them to end up happy and together with no obstacles. I hope I did it right! I'm happy about it because it's the first one I ever wrote but I hope that if I write more that I'll just get better. Thank you to ALL of you who read and enjoyed my lovey Jirene! I'd like to know your final thoughts about the end and just your thoughts about the whole story in general to see what I did right or wrong, so I can fix it.

Again thank you so much <3

 

(The song is originally called Todo Cambio by Camila I translated it the best I could but if you have a chance please listen to it, it's very lovely in Spanish and it was sort of my inpiration for this story.)