The Princes

The Forest Maiden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoo A exhaled loudly as she closed her locker door.

“Yah.”

“Uwa!” she screamed in shock and put a hand on her chest. “What? You want to see me die?!” She scolded. S.coups looked at her without blinking his eyes. “What do you want…?” she stuttered.

“Nothing. I thought about having lunch together but never mind. You'll get killed by the girls if they know we’re close.” He said as he walked away. ‘Geez. This weird boy. You think you're cool?!’ she yelled mentally and glared at his back even though he can’t see it.

She took her small bag and went to find Na Yeon but she was nowhere to be found. ‘Where could this girl be?’ YooA scratched her head and wandered to around the places her feet brought her. Then she stopped in front of the music room as she heard the beautiful sound of piano keys being played. ‘What is that sound?’ Feeling curious, she entered the room and walked slowly. YooA could see someone was playing the piano but not the face since the room was dark.

“Who are you?” That person asked curiously, sensing YooA's presence within the room. “An-anyeong. YooA imnida. I’m sorry for disturbing you.” She bowed and was about to leave the room but that guy stopped her. “Wait. It’s okay. You can stay here if you want to.” He looked at her and smiled, revealing his set of pearly teeth which enunciated his handsome features. “I am Sungjae.”

YooA took a sit on one of the chairs and stared at the piano. “What are you doing here?” Sungjae turned to look at her, as he took a seat next to her. “I’m new here and I don’t know where to go since my friend can’t be seen anywhere.” She explained and opened her book that she happened to hold. Sungjae laughed. “I didn’t mean that.”

“Neh?”

“I’m asking, what are you doing here, in this world.”

Her eyes widened. “How did you know?” she shifted uncomfortably.

“I am the heir of the Land Kingdom.”

~~

Joshua saw YooA who was passing by him. ‘What is she doing here?’ he twitched his eyebrows and followed her quietly. ‘Music Room? Could it be-’

“I am the heir of the Land Kingdom.” He smiled. ‘She met another prince.’ He thought and entered the room. “YooA, kaja.” He pulled her wrist and they left Sungjae alone. ‘Geez. So cold this Sea Prince.’ Sungjae pouted and prepared to leave the room.

“What is it Jisoo-ah?” she tried to catch up with him as his leg was longer. “You know about him?” Joshua nodded. “Don’t you know how many Kingdom there are in this world?” YooA shook her head. “I have no idea.”

“Firstly, I seek any medicine from him since he is the Land Prince. He has great knowledge about herbs and plants so he will supply the medicine. Second, there is four Kingdom in this world. Forest, Sea, Land and Wind.” He explained. “Wind? Who is it?”

“I don’t know. He’s new since the last prince have return to their world.” He looked outside the window. “So you’re telling me that every onc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter