The Cliff

The Forest Maiden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I covered my face with my blanket. Sometimes I would steal a glance or two at her.

“Yah. Just sleep.” She said, a little bit annoyed. “I can’t.” How can I sleep when there’s a girl beside me?! “It’s not like I’m going to you.” 0_0

She chuckled. “Just sleep.” And patted my shoulder. As if magic, I started to doze off to the lala land.

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Next morning ..

YooA was searching through the kitchen for something to eat. ‘Geez. This human really doesn’t have anything healthy.’ She mumbled then accidentally kicked the box full of small ball. She rolled up her eyes, annoyed. ‘Who keep too many balls in their house?’ Feeling a little bit lazy, she used her magic to clean it up.

“Don’t waste your power, young lady.”

YooA froze. She turned around slowly and saw a cute boy was drinking a cup of plain water. “Wh-what are you saying..?” she laughed nervously. Joshua walked towards her and grabbed her wrist. A light appeared from her hand. “See? We’re not from here.” YooA snatched her hand and twitched her eyebrows. “Who are you ?”

“I am the Second  prince from The Sea Kingdom, Hong Jisoo or people called me Joshua.” He smiled. “As I can see, you’re from The Forest Kingdom right?” YooA nodded. “What are you doing here? Don’t you know where this is ?” He asked calmly. “When you’re in this place, the usage of the power will consume your life span.”

'No wonder I felt too tired yesterday.’ She thought and then smiled. “I am the third princess of the Forest Kingdom, YooA. I’m here to find my father. He was a human and married to my mom, the princess. But my great grandparents didn’t blessed their marriage. So my father have to return to this world.” She explained. Joshua nodded,as he tried to digest the information.

“Yah !” S.coups called from upstairs. “Mwohae ?” YooA ran towards him. She looked at his troubled face. “What have you done with my toothpaste ???” TT.TT YooA grinned. “I thought the taste was kind of plain so I put some chilli inside.”

“Mwo ?! My mouth burned like crazy, you see ??!” He showed his red tongue. “Araso, araso. I change it back.” ‘The use of this power will consume your life span.’ I stopped for a while. ‘A little won’t harm right?’ She closed her eyes and focused on the toothpaste. A second later she handed it back to S.coups.

D-dump. She clenched her hand on her chest. Feeling a little pain. “A-are you okay ?”

She nodded a little. “I need… a little rest.” S.coups carried her bridal style and put her on the bed. He looked at her angel face. ‘She is a beauty- What are you thinking Seungchol-ah ?!’ He snapped out from his thought and quickly went to take his shower.

Minutes later…

YooA yawned and looked around. ‘Where am I- Oh yes. I felt a sudden tiredness and sleepy.’ At the same time, S.coups came out from the toilet with towel around his waist.

“KYAHH ~~~~” She screamed and threw some pillows at him. “Wear a shirt! You crazy ert!” She pulled the blanket over her head. “What? This is my room. I can do anything I want.”

“But now this is OUR room. You have to realised that!” She scolded. “Araso! Araso!” He took a shirt and his sweatpants before going back into the toilet. ‘Why should I dress up in my own toilet ?!’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter