Falling

The Forest Maiden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another week passed. YooA was having a good time at the school. Thanks to her good looks and the boys’ cooperation to not approach her at school, her days seems peaceful. It’s only her and NaYeon world. Sure SungJae will force her to have a lunch together but NaYeon being a girl friend she is, will save her all the time.

“I didn’t know you are close with him.” “I am not.” NaYeon shrugged it off. They both went to cafeteria to grab their lunch when they bumped onto Taehyung midway. YooA hesitated a bit before continue their walk. Taehyung on the other side watched her went away. ‘That NaYeon girl. She interrupted all my plan.’ He thought. They’re together 24/7 at school and people started to give them names. It’s YooYeon couple.

(FLASHBACK)

NaYeon made her way to the class when Mr. Yoon called him. “YooA haksaeng, YooA haksaeng.” It’s natural for NaYeon to not notice that since it’s not her name. Feeling weird as the teacher keep calling that name, she turned around. “Yah you. I called you thousand times, can’t you hear me?” She pointed to herself. ‘Na? (Me?)’ “Yes you. Is there any other person here?” She looked around and realised that there’s only her in the hallway.

“Saemmmmm... My name is NaYeon. YooA is my friend.” She whined and pouted a little. ‘This half bald old teacher should quit soon.’

“NaYeon? Ah. Mianhae. I got confused.” He scratched his side hair. “However, please help me collect all the works I gave you last week. I forgot to tell JunYoung just now.” He ordered and walked away. ‘See? He even forgot to collect the homeworks too.’ NaYeon bowed a little and went to the class.

(DONE FLASHBACK)

“Yah. Today’s lunch looks good.” YooA took the tray and started to fill it up with everything. It’s  bulgogi and tofu stew and it’s her favourite too. “Kamsahamnida ahjumma~.” She smiled and bowed a bit. While looking for a place to sit, she noticed a hand waving towards her direction. It’s... SungJae. She facepalmed but still making her way to him since the cafeteria was quiet crowded with people. She sat across him while NaYeon beside her.

“So you’re close after all.” NaYeon commented before stuffing her stomach. “Yah. Eat slowly. You’ll choke at this rate.” SungJae nagged as he sighed. NaYeon stopped halfway and glared at him. “Araso, araso. I won’t say anything. YooA-yah. Do you have plan this weekend? Wanna go out?” he beamed. “I don’t know yet but for sure not hanging out with you.” She took a bite of bulgogi. “Yahh~ last time you ditched me to tour around with NaYeon~ Come on. Make time for me toooo~” he pleaded. “Please? Please?”

“If you have time for this, why don’t you spend those time working on our project? Yook.Sung.Jae ssi?” A girl voice stopped him. He looked up to see Joy’s face. “Hehe. I wished I could too.” He grabbed his tray and ran away quickly. “This boy. Whenever I talked about the project, he’ll vanished. Might be his superpower I think.” She took his seat earlier. “No way. I doubt him to have any superpower. He’s too stupid for that.” NaYeon wiped while looking at her. YooA chuckled to them badmouthing SungJae. “By the way YooA, you looked so well proportioned. Would you like to join our dance club?” Joy smiled sweetly. ‘Dance club? Sounds fun.’ “What kind of activities would you do?” YooA asked. “Well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter