Ajussi

The Forest Maiden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday arrived again. The day where the whole world hates. There’s a reason people named it Monday blues. It’s not Tuesday, or Wednesday blues. Students, teachers, engineers, doctors, baristas, shop owner. Named all the profession, they went through Monday blues too. But not YooA. She didn’t have a Monday blues. She’s having a love blues. (jk)

YooA made her way to the locker to fetch some stuff when she met Sungjae there. He was leaning against one of the locker next to her as she took the books out from it. ‘I thought I love school.’ She sighed. Well. That exciting feelings last for only a month and she started to feel lazy when the teachers kept on giving them homeworks like that’s the only thing students would do in the weekend. ‘It’s a good thing that the lessons are though.’

“What? Why are you sighing?” Being a chatterbox he was, he asked YooA with a curious face. “Don’t you have class anyway? Why are you everywhere?” YooA closed the locker’s door and stared at him. “Do you hate me that much?” he pouted. ‘This stupid prince.’

“Nevermind. I have to catch up my next class. See you later,” she replied and went to her class. The class was half empty since it’s a recess time. Some were sleeping, some were scrolling their smartphones and girls were gossiping. She quickly walked to her place and stared into spaces. Unintentionally she took a glance at the door when S.Coups entered the classroom. Their eyes met for a second before she looked away. ‘What a strange situation.’ She looked to her left and saw YooYoung was writing stuff on her books. “Is it just me or today is a bit hot than usual?” she asked. “What do you mean hot? It’s autumn.” YooYoung gazed at her weirdly before continuing what she was doing before. ‘It’s me then.’

She turned around to take something from her bags when suddenly she touched something weird inside it. “Ack.” Her eyebrows twitched as she felt a sudden stingness came from the tip of her finger. “What is it?”

“I don’t k-” There was a cut on her fingertips and bloods were coming out of it. “It’s nothing. I’ll just go to the infirmary.” YooYoung handed her a piece of tissue. “Here. Use this first. Do you want me to accompany you?” YooA shooked her head ‘no’ and walked out of the class. S.Coups who watched everything, silently followed from her back.

She opened the door slowly and peeked inside. ‘No one’s here.’ She was about to return to the class but bumped onto something. “Mianhae,” she bowed and left the place but someone grabbed her wrist. She looked up and saw a familiar face. “Aren’t you going inside?”

“I-I am.” ‘Stop with the stuttering.’ She followed him inside and sit on one of the bed. S.Coups brought the safety kits and took a place next to her. “Yah. It’s nothing actually. I can use my-,” “Power? I remembered the last time you used it and you fainted. So forget it.” He nagged and started to treat her wound. ‘I hope it won’t leave any scar.’ He thought and blew a bit over the ointment before putting on the handy plaster. “Done.” He was so into treating her that he didn’t realised how YooA was starin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter