YooA

The Forest Maiden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S.COUPS P.O.V

“Yah. What is this?” She asked while holding up my hand phone. “That thing is called a  HAND PHONE.” I answered, somewhat sarcastically.

She seemed fascinated. “Wow. What can you do with this thing?”

“Well, you can call people and talk.” I explained, moving my hand just to give off a professional vibe whilst still focusing on my silent observation of her. I ruffled my hair, thinking back on what happened hours ago.

(Flashback)

I walked alone into the forest (behind my school-like in Doraemon) to calm myself down when I realized that I already lost my track. . Now I have to figure out the way back home. Stupid road. Stupid forest. Stupid brain of mine. Stupi-

Screechhh…

What is that?

“Hello ?" I called out at the empty forest, "Well, I guess I’m in a wrong place and imagining things too.” I said while holding my bag and looked around. Such a weird place.

“Hey..” A voice says,seemingly out of nowhere.

Startled,I gasped. “Who-Who’s there?”

“Don’t worry. We don’t eat people.” That voice again.

WE?!

A girl came out from her hiding place which is behind the bark of  a pine tree. She smiled. Not that sweet. A little bit creepy though.

“Yes. WE.”

“Who- who are you?” Why are you stuttering, idiot! “Are you someone from my school?” Another idiotic question.Obviously she's not!

“No.” She answered expectedly and started to walk towards me. “I’m from here.” She says,her fingers pointing at the area surrounding the both of us.

“What do you mean here?”

“I’m not human.”

(End flashback)

If you're not human then what are you? I thought as turned around,only to find her already sleeping.

Such an angel. I smiled then sighed heavily. I walked downstairs and saw that the pretty boy was also sleeping.

Geez. Why does he have to look beautiful even when he sleeps? I chuckled at my thought. I walked towards him and kicked the couch.

“Yah, Kim Min Gyu. Ireona.” I half yelled as I took a seat beside him. “Mwo hyung ?” Min Gyu blinked his eyes several times and stretched his arms.

“If a person is not a human, then what is that person ?”

“Ghost ?” He said proudly which earned a smack behind his head, from me.

“Idiot.” I muttered slowly.

Thump!

“What is- hyung ?” Min Gyu looked around and realised his hyung was not there anymore. “Weird leader. Waking me up from my beauty sleep.” He nagged alone.

What is that girl doing? I looked around the room and she’s nowhere to be seen. Aishh. Where can this girl be?

“HYUNG!” I heard a voice call me from the floor below. Immediately my eyes widened. Don’t tell me- I ran downstairs and saw Jeonghan and that girl was hugging him. ‘Help me!’ he mouthed me. I walked towards him and grabbed her wrist. “What are you doing ?”

She blinked her eyes innocently. “Nothing. Finally I saw someone that has the same features as me.” Jeonghan’s mouth hung open. Min Gyu helped him to close it back. “I think she said that because of your hair.” He  explain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter