Baseball

The Forest Maiden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YooA was lazying on the couch when Chan approach her. “Noona. Why don’t you get ready?”  She looked to her side with a confused face. “Why?”

“I thought you’re going to the baseball match?” “There are only 13 tickets. Those are for you guys. Coups abandoned me.” She buried her face into the pillow. Then she heard a small laughter. “What is it?”

“I think you misunderstood him. I’m not going actually.” “Ne?! But- but,”her eyes widened. “Omo, I’m gonna be late!” she ran upstairs. “Yah Choi Seungchol! Why are you lying to me?” she went through her wardrobe to find a suitable shirts.

“I told you already yesterday. We’re going to the baseball match.”

“Well... tomorrow we will go to see baseball match!” YooA remembered his words last night. “But then you said, why should I go? You lie to me!” she glared him. “Araso. Mianhae. By the way you won’t find any suitable clothes in your wardrobes. Here, I bought you something.” He handed her a paperbag. It contained a baseball shirts. “Wow. Thank you!” she took it and headed to the toilet.

“How do I look?” she turned 360 degrees after changing the shirts. “Uwa, you look soooo... ugly as always.” S.Coups clapped his hand. “I amazed how can you maintained the ugliness even after months.” YooA frowned. “Don’t you have anything nice to say to me? Everytime you open your big mouth, only bad words coming out from it.” She crossed her arms.

“I’m not a guy who can lie you know? I only spoke truths.” He sneered. ‘Aniya. You looked cute as always.’

~~

They managed to sit minutes before the game starts. The arrangement was: Woozi, Jeonghan, Dokyeom, Seungkwan, Hoshi, The8, Jun, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Vernon, S.Coups, YooA and Joshua. He came late so he have to take the end seat (so that’s why.) “It’s so lively here.” YooA looked around, astonished with everything that was new to her. S.Coups smiled as he took a glance at her, and Joshua saw that. ‘This man won’t deny to it anymore huh?’ he shooked his head slowly and took a bite of a hotdog. ‘Umm, delicious.’

The game started.

The boys were chanting, the girls were screaming, some people were eating, other people would update their social media, and YooA being an amazed-with-everything freak will sometimes clapped her hand like a seal with wide opened. No one would notice how weird she was unless those who were beside her, obviously Joshua and S.Coups. He lost count how many times he facepalmed himself as he looked at YooA. Don’t forget those times where if there’s a homerun, YooA would grabbed his arms and shook him mercilessly. He was officially exhausted.

As the game was on break, he made his way to the toilet leaving YooA alone. “Do you frequently come here Jisoo-ya?” she grabbed the drink next to her and took a sip of it. “Occasionally. Since it’s hard for us to gather in the weekend that’s why. It’s fun right?” he threw a glance at her fo a second then back to the field. “The food is so GOOD! I don’t exp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter