Truth

The Forest Maiden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her eyes widened. ‘The wind…?’ “You’re the one-”

“That’s right. I brought you here with the help of black magic since we can’t use our power obviously.” He said while playing with the glass.

“Where am I?” she looked around but nothing. It’s a pitch dark. All that she can see is the table in front of her and the prince. ‘Black magic?’

“You’re still in the school. But in another world so that nobody including the princes will disturb us.” YooA stared into his face. “What do you want from me?” her voice raised.

“Calm down princess. I won’t do anything to you.That would be no fun.” He smiled. “Anyway, you must have heard from the prince right about four of us in this world? But I guess there must be something they didn’t tell you yet.” She looked at him furiously. “Every century, the princes and the princess will be sent here, in this world. There would always be one princess and three princes. Among those three, the princess will have to choose one prince to be the next king and queen of the General Kingdom.” He stopped for a while and take a look at her. “The words I said so far, how much you understand?”

Her eyes rounded. ‘What is he-’

“We’re the third generation since this system started.” He gulped down the wine and the moment he put the glass on the table, her surrounding changes. She looked around and realised that she was back in the school. From afar, she heard Sungjae was calling out her name.

“YooA! Are you alright? Did he do something to you?” YooA stared blankly at him.

“YooA?”

“I’m a bit tired and it’s time to go home I think. See you tomorrow.” She said as she walked passing him. There were too many thing playing in her mind.

Joshua arrived at the moment she left. “She said that she’s tired.” Sungjae told him. “I know. I heard everything. Let’s go home. We’re lucky enough that nobody catch us ditching school.”

~~

YooA clapped her hands several times indicating that she has done with cooking and it’s dinner time. “Faster kid! It’s time for dinner!” she yelled from downstairs. Hoshi was helping her setting up the table as he came first. “Wah. Noona you cooked Jjajang rice?! This looks sooo delicious.” Hoshi exclaimed excitedly. YooA smiled widely at his compliment. “Yah. Why don’t you go and call your hyungs and dongsaengs?” Hoshi’s gone in a blink of eyes. ‘Are you sure he doesn’t have any power? He looks like he have one.’

“Noona. What are you cooking today?” Seungkwan came while stretching his arms and yeawned a bit. “Not much. Mingyu gave me some recipes and I just made it.” He took a seat and tasted the food. “Wow. This reminds me of my mom.” He looked at her in awe. “As expected, you’re the best noona.” He gave her a thumbs up. YooA chuckled at him reaction. “Aren’t you a bit overreacting? Come and sit her.” Seungkwan took a sit beside her. She looked around. “Don’t worry noona. With this cooking of yours, they’ll arrive in a minute.” He took a bit more taste on the food.

Out of nowhere, a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter