School

The Forest Maiden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She yawned a little and rubbed her eyes lazily. “Quick. You’re gonna be late for the first day of your school.” S.coups nagged whilst busy getting ready himself.

She got up and walked to the toilet like a drunk person. He chuckled at the sight. ‘What a cutie.’

“I promise, I won’t walk away.”

He stopped as the words came through his mind. ‘She promised right?’ Then he smiled.

At the school…

“Wahh… I can’t believe noona will go to the same school like us~” Seungkwan sang happily. “Yes. If only we don’t have to fight with ahjussi, things will be easier.” Hoshi stole a glance at her. S.coups heard the conversation and remembered the ahjussi.

(Flashback)

“Ahjussi. Can you help me pay for her school’s fee?” He asked in a whispering tone while eating ddukbokki.

“What? The previous girl? The one who lives with you? Is it legal? She doesn’t have any guardian? Why should I?” he asked in a single breath ‘Woah. You can be a rapper ahjussi, a rapper. And beat me.’ He thought sarcastically.

“Ahjussi. Slow down. I will die from your never-ending questions.” He gulped down some water and looked at the ahjussi. “What if people thought I’m some kidnapper?” The old man crossed his arms and shook his head. “I don’t want to take any risk.”

“I assure you nothing will happen. Just pay for her fee and nothing else.” He smiled in hopes of giving the ahjussi some faith in him. The ahjussi once again shook his head. “You crazy boy.”

He sighed, thinking that this old man is one stubborn guy. "Ahjussi, can't you please do this for me? Just once?" The older man let out a loud sigh and gave him a killer stare. "Fine, I'll do it if it shuts you up. But you have to make sure to take care of any legal process."

"We have a deal."

(End Flashback)

YooA chuckled at his cute action and took a look around.

‘Wow. These human sure know how to use their money.’ She thought when she saw some girls came with cute bags or smart phones. She wanted to tease these humans so bad but her body didn’t let her to do so she end up using the easiest and less energy consuming power which was blowing the wind to lift up their skirt XD It’s fun though. ‘Geez. This is a school. Not a club. Why would you want to wear a miniskirt?’

Then out of nowhere she was pushed aside and fell on the ground.

“Kyahh~~! Seventeen oppa ~~”

She looked at them furiously. ‘I’ll kill you later!’ Then someone grabbed her arms and helped her to stand up. “T-thank you.” She bowed a little and walked away.

‘One of the maiden, huh?’ that person thought before went to the main door.

YooA stopped in her track. ‘Wait.a.minute. Where should I go?’ she turned around and saw they were circled by the girls.

“Hi.” Someone approached her. She twitched her e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter