JinE

The Forest Maiden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(YOOA P.O.V)

0.2 seconds. Someone said it took 0.2 seconds to fall in love. The time for me to fall in love is exactly 0.2 seconds. It’s definitely love at the first sight.

We walked hand by hand on our way home. I, myself, can’t believe how much I’ve love this guy before. Stupid me for denying that. I smiled again as I looked at out intertwined fingers. It felt surreal, but at the same time I felt light, as if the burdened was gone. He tightened the gripped and returned his smile to me.

Forget the butterflies; I can feel the entire zoo in my stomach. He didn’t make me felt breathless, he make me felt alive. I love these whole new feelings.

“Do you like it so much?” he chuckled. I looked over him with a confused face. “My hand.” He pointed to our hands that I can’t take my eyes off of it. I blushed at his obvious remarks and turned to look to the other side.

God help me. I’m dying of happiness right now.

~~

(3rd P.O.V)

3 figures teleported their way to the house where all thirteen boys and YooA live. Seeing her nowhere in sight, they went to the school. Since it’s still a teaching time, she can be spot easily in the classroom, focused on the teacher. They touched the wall while chanting on something and time froze. They used this chance to enter the class and approached her.

“Your Highness.” They bowed on their knee. “I have a massage from the King. You’re ordered to go back to the Castle.” The one at the most front said.

Confusion can be seen all over her face. “What do you mean? I’m not going back until I find my father!” she protested. The one behind the person that seems like a leader whispered to him. “I guess we have to use the hard way.” The leader nodded his head. “I’m sorry, Your Highness.” He said and murmured something. Out of nowhere a thin string was tying her. He then opened the portal and brought YooA with him.

Sungjae managed to arrive at the scene and tried to stop them but the third messenger threw him away with force. In a blink of eyes, they disappeared and the surrounding moved as if nothing happened.

The four of them arrived in front of the big door that leads them into the dining room. The room was gigantic and a lengthy table can be seen across the room. She glared at the messenger and made her way to one of the chair. Other seats were occupied by the princesses together with the King and her biological mother, the Queen. Faint music can be heard as they were dining and lunching on the food. The group was silent and tense, only fork and knife’s sound would sometimes pierced the air.

“One of you will become the Grand Queen.” The Kings’ voice broke the silence.

Sparkles can be seen in everyone’s eyes except for YooA. She’s not an inch care about the kingdom’s property. She’s not a materialistic person.

“Then YooA can be naturally crossed out of the list.” MiMi smirked and took a bite of the meat. “Aren’t you the one who will fight about this the most?” Seunghee said sarcastically. “You’ve always dreamt of becoming a Queen right?” MiMi scoffed. “Says the one who is greedy enough to grab this chance.” Jiho interrupted. Tenses filled the air.

“Quiet. I didn’t gather every each of you today for fighting.” He stared into everyone’s face. “I can’t understand why are you always fighting after your sister went missing a year ago.” He sighed. ‘I miss their smile and laughter.’ The Queen massaged his h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter