Memories

BFF , My Husband

Suddenly , you felt like vomiting . You went to the toilet . " Why am I vomiting ? Is the ramen expired or what ? Or maybe it's because of the kidney ? Oh well " , you said to yourself . You continue eating . Meanwhile , JungKook came back from the office . " Hello ! " jungkook said with a happy smile . " Hey there " , you said . "What are you doing ? " , Jungkook asked . " Just watching the tv , " you replied . Jungkook went to your room to change . Suddenly , your phone rang . It is from the doctor . " Hello  , doctor ? " you answered the call . " Miss , can you come to the hospital now ? I've got something to tell you . " the doctor answered . " Now ? Okay . " you replied . " JungKook ah ! I'm going to .. to the .. umm ..  my friend's house for awhile . " you told JungKook . " Want me to take you there ? " he asked . " Nah , it's okay , " you replied .

You entered the doctor's hospital . " Hello , doctor ? What is it that you want to tell me ? " you asked the doctor . " I've found a donor for you , " he said . " What ? Really ? Who is it ? " you asked . "We can't tell you that for now but it's a man . " the doctor said . " Oh , okay then , thank you doctor ," you smiled . You went back home with a smile on your face . " Why are you smiling like that ? " asked Jungkook . "  What ? Oh , its nothing . " you said . " Go and sleep . It's already 10 .Tomorrow you need to go to work . " you said to Jungkook . " Alright boss , thank you . " jungkook replied while laughing . 

NEXT WEEK 

It is the day of your surgery . No one knows yet about it . You called your brother . " Oppa , can you give me a ride to the hospital ? I need to do a check on my stomach . " you lied to your brother . " Oh , I'm going there too ! I'll pick you up at 9 . So you get up from you bed and take a shower . You wore your mini dress and a cardigan . 

You heard your brother's car honking and hurriedly ran to the door and entered his car . " Oppa , why are you going to the hospital ? " you asked . " Oh , I'm going to donate my kidney . " your brother said . " What ? So you're doing a surgery too ?! " you said . " Too ? Are you doing a surgery ? " you brother asked . " Oh , no , I mean .. umm .. why didn't you tell us ? " you tried to change the topic . " It's not reall important I think , " your brother replied . Both of you went to the doctor's office . " Oh , you two came together ? " the doctor said . " What ? " you asked . " JungAh ssi , this is your donor , " the doctor replied . " Oppa ? " you asked . " Huh ? Is this your brother ? " the doctor asked . " Yes , I'm his brother , doctor " , your brother , Rap Mon answered . 

// 

While you two are shocked to hear that , you need to prepare for the surgery . " Oppa , let's keep this a secret from the other members . " you said to your brother . " Arraseo , siblings secret ey ? " you brother replied. They asked you and your brother to lay down on the bed .You two held hands and just looked at each other . " Fighting " you mouthed . Your brother nodded and they put you to sleep . 

//

The surgery is done after one hour in the surgery room . They said to your brother that you can go back to your house at night . Your brother is still worried if you're okay . He IS also worried if the members asked them what did they do tonight . You woke up and saw talked with your brother . You checked your phone and saw 15 missed calls . It is from JungKook . You saw the messages . He send 20 messages asking where you are . You immediately call him back . " JungAh ya , where are you ? Are you okay ? Who are you with now ? " he asked . You looked at your brother . " Hello , umm .. I'm with my brother .. we're .. umm .. having some date , you know ? Siblings date. ehehe .. " you lied to JungKook and looked at your brother . Your brother gave you a thumbs up . 

You went back home that night with your brother . " Having fun dating with brother ? " JungKook said . " Wait , are you jealous ? " Rap Mon asked . " Wha .. What ? N.. No ! " he stuttered . " Hun , come on , he's my BROTHER ! " you answered . "Ah , I don't know . " jungkook said while running upstairs . " Then , I'll see you tomorrow , cute dongsaeng  ! " your brother said to you while waving his hands . " You went upstairs to search for JungKook . " Hey " , you said to JungKook . " Wanna go date tomorrow ? " you asked . " Really ?! " JungKook looks excited and immediately agreed . 

//

You took a shower and wore a sundress .

While JungKook is wearing ..

" Where are we going today ? " he asked . " It's a secret . I'll drive . " you said and drove the car . " JungKook aa , close your eyes , we're almost there . " you asked . JungKook closed his eyes and you carefully drag him outside the car . " Open your eyes , " you said to him . He opened his eyes in amaze . " Hey , this is the .. " he said ." Yup , this is the beach where you kissed me for the first time and proposed to me but that time I'm with Suga , so I rejected you " you said to him . " Why did you bring me here ? " he asked . " Just , I feel like being high-schoolers again . Life wasu so easy at that time . " you said . " Right ? Me too . " he said . You took a walk at the beach . " Hey , do you want to go to our school ? " he asked . " Of course ! " you replied so he drove the car to the school . 

' Oh my god . Brings back memories . " you said to yourself . Both of you walked through the whole school . " Hey , remember when the teacher caught you sleeping , he asked you to tie your hair so you don't sleep again ? That is so funny I cried ! " you laughed . " It's not THAT funny ! " he said .  After taing a walk , you guys went back home . Suddenly , Jimin called you . " Why ? " you asked . " We're going ..