It's Back Again

BFF , My Husband

You saw someone .. It is your ex husband .. Suga . He seems a lot thinner than you last saw him . You pretended not to know him but he held your hand . " JungAh ya .. " he said . " What ?! " you yelled at him . " Please .. for.. give.. me . " he said . " What ? Forgive ? After all you did ? How harsh you were and then you asked me to forgive you ? Are you crazy ? " you said . " Please .. give me one more chance .. " he begged . Suddenly JungKook came .

JUNGKOOK'S POV

JungAh went to the bathroom but its been 15 minutes . I get up from my chair to find her , i walked and walked . And found her , but .. with .. Suga hyung .. What is he doing here .. 

END OF JUNGKOOK'S POV 

You saw Jungkook walking towards you . " Hyung , why are you here ? " Jungkook asked Suga . " It's none of your bussiness . " Suga replied . " It IS my bussiness hyung . Me and JungAh are married . So stop bothering her please . " Jungkook said . " What ? Married ?! Woa , you're quite popular , girl . In just a year , you have found new one ? Impressive . " Suga said sarcastically . " Hyung ! Stop ! " Jungkook said . " Just wait and see what can I do to your girl , JungKook . Just wait " Suga said and left . "Fuhh , glad you came . " you said to Jungkook . " What has gotten into that hyung seriously " 

You and JungKook came back to where BTS are gathered . You and jungkook told the members about what happened . " Ya , you better protect her , I'm worried that he will do something to JungAh . " V said to JungKook . " Who do you think I am hyung ? Of course I will protect her . I will never let Suga touch her . " JungKook said . Both of you went back to your home . You actually felt like someone was staring at you , but you just let it go . Maybe it was and after effect of what Suga said to you . You entered your room and changed . Because you were so tired , you fell asleep after 3 minutes lying down on your bed . 

Next morning , you just feel like you wanted to stay at home , so you did . Because you're the CEO of the company , you've been given a specialty . You took a shower in the morning and wore an over-sized t shirt 

You watch the television while JungKook is working . You felt that the tv is boring so you open your laptop and look at some korean gossip and news . After that , you checked your phone . You looked at a photo of you and Suga when you two are still dating . How happy you were at that time . Suddenly , someone knocked on the door . You open the door and saw Suga . The next thing you know is , you passed out . When you opened your eyes , you felt like you're being tied to a chair, you seemed to recognize the room . " Wait , isn't this Suga's bedroom ? What am I doing here ? How did I get here ? " , you said in your mind . " Well hello there " , you heard a very familiar voice . Yes , it is Suga . " Have you been well ? " suga said while smirking . " What do you want from me ?! " you yelled . " Well , I'm doing some kind of a revenge here , as you now know that I'm a little bit out of my mind . " he said . " LET ME GO ! Somebody HELP ! " you yelled . " Oh , expecting your black knight to come ? " Suga smirked . Well , I'll give you a chance to make a phone call then . Who do you want to call ? " Suga said while holding your phone . " JungKook " you said . " Hm , as expected " he said while dialing JungKook's number and putting it on speaker . 

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I will arrive at my home in 5 minutes . Can't wait to see my baby . Ok , I have arrived . I knocked the door but no one is opening . I pushed the door . It is not locked . I search for JungAh in the room , the bathroom , the kitchen , the living room , but I can't find her . Suddenly , my phone rang . It was from JungAh . I quickly picked it up . " H.. hello.. J.. Jungkook ah .. help .. me .. " that is the first thing I heard . I asked her why and where is she ? Suddenly she hang up . I began to panic . Where is she . I tried to call her again but she doesn't pick up . I tell all the memebers and they began to search for her too . We searched everywhere . The mall , the cafe , the restaurant . Suddenly , I got an idea . I told the members to come along . 

END OF JUNGKOOK'S POV 

You looked at Suga . His face is not the same . His face is full of hatred . You can't believe he is the same SUGA you used to know before . Suddenly , his door rang . He went out of the room to see who is there . You peeked at the door and found JungKook and all the members standing in front of his door . You tried to hear what they say . " Hey , do you know where JungAh is ? We can't seem to find her " , you heard Jimin's voice . Do they really don't know you're here ? To tell them , you tried to cough and make some noises . " What is that sound hyung ? I thought you live alone in this house ? " JungKook asked . " No , its the neighbour " , Suga said . And suddenly JungKook pushed Suga and all of them followed her . Little did they know that he had planned something in case someone came . He taped some guns under the floor , under the table , on the stairs and places they can't see . Suga begin to take all the guns . They followed the boys who are trying to help you . You felt someone on the door , hoping it was the boys , but no . It is Suga with guns in his hands . He untied you and dragged you to where the boys are . " Don't move , or I'll kill this girl . " Suga said while pointed the gun to your head . " Hyung , let her go " , said V . " Let her go ? Over my dead body " , Suga said . Then you heard some shooting . You looked up and saw Suga and the boys shooting guns , in just a second , V fall down . You ran and tried to look at what happened to V . You turned back and saw Suga , trying to shoot you . You don't care and just try to look at V . In a minute , you felt like you stomach is pierced by a knife . You looked at your stomach , and you saw blood all over . In the blink of an eye , you collapsed .

SUGA'S POV

I'm having a gun war with the boys , accidentally , I shot JungAh , all of them looked at her . While they didn't notice , I ran away .

END OF SUGA'S POV