It's back

BFF , My Husband

You and Suga are living like before while JungKook is still hiding his sadness from you . During lunchtime , the BTS members asked me to come at the cafeteria . When I saw them , they had an excited faces . " What is it ? " you asked them . " JungAh , do you want to go on a trip ? " Jin asked first . " What trip ? " you asked back . " Just a healing trip , you know , I know you're tired from all this work and I don't want you to be sick , " Suga said . " And  where is it ? And how long ? And when ? " you asked . " Woa , chill there , we've planned it . It's at Malaysia . And one month . And tomorrow . " Rap Mon said . " WHAT ?! Malaysia ? It's like 6 hours away during flight , and one month . What about my schedule ? Plus it's TOMORROW ! Are you guys in your right mind ? " you asked , shocked . " Yes , we are . We've been there before for our Live Trilogy . The place we are going is Melaka , which is pretty much a historical place . Well , that is what they said . And yes , it is one month BECAUSE we want it to be for one month . And we've told your P.A to rearrange your schedule so everything is set . Al you need to do is pack your things tonight and I will pick you up at 10 . " JungKook replied . " Woa , doesn't expect you to be THAT prepared . And why the hell did you all just tell me this thing right now ? " you said . " Well , we want it to be a surprise . " Jimin replied . 

That night , you pack your things and rearrange your closet because . Well , just because it looks like a .. storm just hit your house . " Ok , all done . Now , I just need to sleep so I can feel refresh tomorrow .

The next day , you woke up , excited . Well ,  you woke up like 3 hours earlier than you thought you would . After showering , you  chose the prettiest clothes you have in your closet which is a pair of black tank top and a high waisted short .

 

  You wait for JungKook to pick you up . While checking your phone , you heard someone honking . " Oh , that must be him . I better hurry " you ran to the door and entered his car 

(( I forgot to mention Suga , he is already there for some work ))

You arrived on the airport and saw the boys waiting for you . " Lets go then ! " Jimin yelled , excited . In the airplane , You sat between JungKook and your brother , Rap Mon while Jin , Jimin and V is sitting in front of you and J hope is sitting alone . " I'm actually scared when the aeroplane is taking off , you know . " You heard Jimin said . " Wow , look at him , such a crybaby " you teased Jimin . " Who is the crybaby ? I'm just scared , that is all , huh " Jimin sulked .

You have arrived at Malaysia . All of you took the taxi . Well , not in the same taxi of course , because there are 7 of you so JungKook , Jimin , V and Jin took one taxi and you , J Hope and Rap Mon took one taxi together . " What is the name of the hotel that Suga stayed ? " Rap Mon asked . It's the Riverside Paradise Hotel .

You arrived at the hotel . " I think it's okay . Better than nothing " J hope said .

You stayed in the same room as Suga , J Hope , Rap Mon and V stayed in one room and JungKook , Jimin and Jin in one room . " Don't you dare do anything on my sister eh " Rap Mon said . " Yeah , whatever " Suga replied . " For now , let's rest and we will go to the shopping mall in 3 hours " V said , as he's responsible for the planning there . " That sounds good " J Hope replied . 

You and Suga entered the room . " I'll go and unpack my luggage first " you said . " Go ahead , honey . I won't bother you " he said THAT but while you're unpacking , he keep hugging you and messing with your things . " Oh my god , Suga , stop it . I can't unpack my things . " you said . " I don't want . I miss you very much . " he replied . " Miss me ? You didn't see me only for one day , Suga . " you answered . " Even one hour is long for me " Suga said . " Yeah right , you are so childish " you said that while hugging him . " But .. can I ask a question ? " you said . " What is it ? " Suga asked . " That time .. when you .. are "dating" with that girl , how did that happen ? " you asked . " Honey , please don't say anything about her . I hate her . And I hate it when you talk about her " Suga asked , half mad . " Yeah , I know but .. can't I just ask why ? " you said . " JungAh , stop . " Suga seems to be mad but you didn't notice it because you're really curious to know what happened . " I really really want to know why . Can't you just tell me ? " you urge him . " JungAh ! I said stop talking about her ! " he yelled and left and you cried . Not because you are hurt that Suga yelled at you , but you just remembered how harsh he was to you before and you're afraid that he's doing it again . 

SUGA'S POV

She kept saying it . I can't bear to hear that girl's name . I left her . I heard her crying . I felt bad but I just left . I entered the room and slammed the door . I feel sorry towards her .

END OF SUGA'S POV 

It's 30 minutes to meet the BTS members at the lobby . Suga has left 15 minutes earlier due to  some thinngs he had to do . You take a light shower and wore a blue dress .

 

You took the elevator down to the lobby and saw the BTS members gathered but you didn't see Rap Mon . " Where's my brother ? " you asked V . " Hyung is still changing . Don't know what he's wearing to take him so long ". So all of you waited for 30 minutes and you saw Rap Mon at the elevator . " Oppa ! " he looked at you and smiled . H e walked towards you . " You took 30 minutes , just to wear this ? " you are sos hocked to see him just wearing a simple t-shirt and a jeans . " And what's with the Hip Hop style ?! " Jimin said. 

"I make the most effort in my Hip Hop shirt . Plus I need to style my shirt well ." he explained . "Then let's go . Can't waste anymore time . " you said . " Oh , Suga hyung said that he will be late . " JungKook said as he received a phone call from him .