Hard Times

BFF , My Husband

"Oppa , you are close with Jungkook right ? Can you help me find him ? Oh and ask the other oppas too ." You said to your brother . "Arasseo . Don't worry . We will help you . " 

-After 2 months-

"Why does Suga always come home late nowadays?" you're worried sick about him and he just don't pick up his phone . "I'm home~" you heard someone said , annoyed . "Where the hell did you go ? I'm worried abt you " . You said half-screaming but Suga pretended not to hear it . "Oppa ! Can you hear me ? Just where did you go ?! " you followed Suga . " Can you please shut your f***ing mouth ? I'm f***ing tired right now ! " you are speechless because it is the fist time you hear Suga scream at you . " Oppa , I j-just .. " " Shut up ! I want you to sleep at the living room tonight . Don't ever bother me ! " he leave you as you stand there like a wood . You carried your pillows and blanket to the living room . " Why did Suga do that ? He never shoted at me like that . " You cried . Now you suddenly feel afraid to face Suga . You're afraid that he will shout to you again .

The next morning , you woke up and walk to the kitchen to make breakfast for you and Suga . As you are peeling the apple , you heard someone's footstep which you know are Suga's . " What are you doing ? Hurry up ! Can't you see I'm late here ?! " You picked your courage and asked " Oppa , why did you do this to me ? " you walked near him . He pushed you to the table as your back hit the edge of it . " Why ? Are you going to cry right now ?! Go ahead ! Cry ! " And I'm never eating your food . I bet it tastes like . " Suga walked to the front door and slammed the door hard . You just stare at the untouched food you prepared for him . Then your phone suddenly rang . " Eo , omma . Wae ? " . " Jung Ah-ya , how's you and Suga ? I bet you're still in the lovey-dovey mood right ? . You are flustered with your mother's question . " Er .. err of course ! He treated me well . He is SUPER good to me . " " Well , that's great . Just wanting an updtae from you haha . I need to go now . See you later . Bye ! " your mom said as he bid goodbye and hung up . " Mian omma for lying to you . I don't want to make you worried . " You look at your bruised back . You limped to the kitchen to get the first aid as you sprained your ankle while doing some work . 

-Night time-

" Oppa , are you home ? " you asked but scared . " Ya ! Who are you to say that to me ?! " again , you are speechless but this time , you cried .  Suga saw your tears and pushed you to the floor . He came closer to you and said " Let's divorce . I can't stand living with you together . I feel like puking when I see your face . "  You are really shock to hear Suga said that . For the first time in your life , you saw Suga said that to you . " But o-oppa .. " " I want you to pretend that you're still my wife . Don't ever tell anyone . Or not , I will kill you ." He said and leave you crying .

-After 2 weeks-

" Oppa , I am going to Busan for the launching of my new company " , you said to Suga . " Heh . You don't even need to tell me that . Even if you're going to kill yourself . Annoyed , you packed your things and messages Jimin

Oppa , I'm going to Busan . Tell my oppa and the other members .

Already ? U want to ride my car ?

Oh , okay .

I'll be there in 15 minutes . Just endure it a little bit okay ?

It's okay but hurry up , or I'll miss the flight .

Arasseo , just wait .

You already told the other members about you and Suga . You remembered the times when JungKook always will be there when you're having a hard time .

Pin ! You heard Jimin honking his car . " JungAh , hurry ! " " I'm coming ! " you screamed from the window of your room