Intro

BFF , My Husband

Everyone were clapping their hands as you kissed your new husband. After the event , both of you went to your new house. Suga's family is very rich, and that is why his family bought a mansion for both of you. The rooms, walls, door and even the bathrooms are painted with the colour of gold . "I'm going to freshen up", you said to Suga. You were amazed by the size of the house. You're not used to seeinga house that big as you came from a poor family. That evening , you took a shower and prepared to go to your part-time job at the cafe . "I'll take you there" , Suga said softly . "It's okay , I can take the bus . ", you replied then Suga waved to you as you head to the door and left the house.

After working , you went to the beach that Jung Kook and you always go to after school . You sat on the bench at the beach, you remembered the time that you have spent with Jung Kook .

- FLASHBACK-

It was the holiday , Jung Kook asked you to go to the beach with him to play . You sat on the sand . " I want to go the toilet for a minute " , Jung Kook said . You see kids running hapily . After a while , someone closed your eyes . "Jung Kook ah" . He uncovered your eyes and you saw him standing in front of you while holding a bouquet of flowers and a red box . " What is this ?" , you said , surprised . He opened the box while saying " Can you be my gf ? " . You were out of words , "Jung Kook ah , i .. i .." , without finishing your words , he kissed your lips . You pushed Jung Kook hardly . " Jung Ah-ya , why do you .. " , " Jung Kook ! I'm with Suga ! How could you do this to me ! " you shouted and left the beach , leaving Jung Kook speechless .

-END OF FLASHBACK-

You cried thinking of him and walk back home . Suga notice your red eyes and asked " Are you crying ? " . " No , I'm not crying . I'm fine ." , " Don't lie . I know you are crying . Because of Jung Kook ? " . You hugged Suga and cry on his shoulders .

:

Suga went to his company at Busan and will be back in 1 week . You are bored so you decided to call Min Kwon Ah . "Hello ? Kwon Ah-ya , what are you doing ? Do you want to start the mission ? " , " Of course dear , after all , he is your best friend after all . "Both of you meet at the park near your house . "Where should we start finding him ? " , " Kwon Ah , let's start from the beach because it is his favourite place . " You and her ride the taxi to the beach . You and your friend split ways to find him as the beach is too huge . After an hour , you rest by sitting on the sand and enjoy the waves crashing on the shore . The memories between you and him flowing in your mind . You remembered how Jung Kook always asks you to go to the beach with him .

"Jung Ah , I dont think we can find him here." You show your dissapointed face . She knows you miss him very much .You open your bag and hold a ring . It was the ring Jung Kook gave you at the beach . Tears start to roll down face."Kwon Ah-ya.", do you think he still likes me ?After all he had to go through . I feel so bad to him. I am really fool.I didn't know he was this upset to hear that I'm getting married "What should I do? " "You know he loves you , right? Actually , he gave me a text message the day you got married." Kwon Ah shows you the text message she received from Jung Kook .

Kwon Ah , I can't come to the marriage because I have something to do . Can you do me a favor ? Actually I like Jung Ah . She is an amazing person . I you to take care of her . And tell her congratulations on her marriage .

- Jung Kook

You started to cry again . You know you love Suga , but you can't forget how kind Jung Kook was to you . 

 

Please comment ^^