The Preparation

BFF , My Husband

" Seriously ? Again ? Oh my god , I can't believe this . He was super nice to me . How can he do this to me again ? " you said , crying . " How could he do that to JungAh ? I can't stand it anymore . I'm going to find him " Jin said . " Wait ! We don't even know where he is . Where should we look ? It's a waste of time . Just let him be ." you said . " What ? You're gonna leave him like that ?! Aren't you gonna do anything ?! " Rap Mon said . " I'm tired of this . Just let him do what he want to do . Instead , if he come and wants me to forgive hm again , I will never forgive him . I can't stand to handle this thing ." you said . " Alright , you guuys can go home . I will stay with JungAh . Thanks for your co-operation . " Rap Mon said . One by one , they leave . " Oppa .. " you said . " Hmm ? " your brother replied . " Thank you for everything " you said quietly . Rap Mon hugged you . " It's okay . I will always be here to protect my only one dongsaeng . " Rap Mon said .

The next morning , you took a shower and asks the boys to go on a theme park . You wore a simple t-shirt , jeans and a pair of converse .

Rap Mon drives his new car to the theme park and saw the boys are there . They sure are excited . You entered the theme park . " Hey ! Lets ride The Viking first ! " screamed V . " I don't want ! I 'm scared !!!!!!! " cried Jimin . " You're scared of everything aren't you ? " you said to Jimin . There were a lot of people so you need to line up . As you're arriving , you saw the viking .

" Wow , it's really high . " you said in mind . You entered the viking and sat on the first lane . After that , you rode the roller coaster which made you a little bit scared .

After that , you ride the ferris wheel which is very slow you're in there for 20 minutes

Then you bought some ice cream at the ice cream stall .

When the night arrives , the parade starts , you watched the parade with the boys .

All of you are tired so all of you just went for a late night movie . After the movie , you all decided to go back home and rest . You asked Rap Mon to wait at home because you wanted to take some fresh air . After all that happened , everything's a mess . You sat on the bench . Then , you saw someone .. It's SUGA and that girl . Kising and hugging . Angry , you just walked towards them . " YOU ! " you yelled at Suga . And the response you didn't even think about . " Who are you ? " . Yes , it came from Suga's mouth . " How could you do this to me ?! You left me alone at that house for this girl ?! Suga ! We're MARRIED . Don't you know that ?! " you can't handle it anymore . " Yes I know we're married . Why ? " he said . " Seriously ?! Ok fine . I'm never going to find you again . " you ran away , bursting into tears . You came back home and Rap Mon notices your red eyes . " Are you crying ?! " he asked . " No , my eyes are itchy . I'm fine " you lied . " Come on , i know you . What is it ? " he asked . You who are holding it suddenly burst into tears . " Oppa , I.. I .. I saw Suga at the park . He pretends he didn't do anything wrong while he's kissing and hugging that girl " you said . " What ? " 

Rap Mon tells the other members and again , they all gathered at your house . " Why the hell did he did that ?" " Is he crazy ?" " He really needs to hit " " He's really dead " . that's what came out of their mouth . After discussing , they decided to just let Suga . They can't even do anything . They still love Suga . That night , JungKook said he wanted to stay at your house too . Rap Mon thought that Jungkook will take care of you so he left . " Hey " Jungkook said . " Don't worry about hyung . He's really crazy because he can't take care of his own WIFE , a very beautiful person . It's okay , I will always take care of you . Don't worry " Jungkook said in a calming voice and hugged you . You felt safe with him around you for a reason you don't know . " JungAh ya , I love you and I will never forgive Suga hyung for doing this to you . " Jungkook said in his mind . 

AFTER ONE YEAR 

Suga met you once . He wants a divorce . You quickly agree . And now , you're with a better person now . Which is Jung kook . Both of you are engaged . Both of you will be married in two weeks . Today , you're going to choose the dress and JungKook will be chosing his tuxedo .

At the shop , you wanted to try the dress first . After trying , you're confused to choose between two dresses . 

   

You asked for JungKook's opinion . He chose the left one . So you chose the left one too . Now it's time to chose JungKook's tuxedo . He chose the simplest one .

 

TWO WEEKS LATER

It's the day you and JungKook get married . Both of you went to the wedding salon and style your hair . 

"Oh my god you guys look beautifullllll " your friend , Kwon Ah said . Then you do your nail . 

Then ..