The Day

BFF , My Husband

You are gettting maked up in the waiting while Jungkook is getting maked up too . It was time the groom to wait for the bride . You enter the aisle holding your brother's hand . Everyone is amazed by how pretty are you . You walk carefully . Then both of you vows . After that , You two exchange rings and the wedding prayer . Lastly , the most important thing . " I now pronounce you as a husband and wife . You may kiss the bride . " At that moment , your heart is beating really fast . JungKook leans closer to you and kissed your lips . After the ceremony , the boys held a congratulations party for both of you . 

It's just at a meat store , but you're still thankful towards the boys . " Ya , congrats JungKook  and JungAh !!! " they screamed . They rented the store so no one was there . So they screamed and jumped and lughed with all their hearts . That night , you moved to your new house . Your old house where you live with Suga is sold . Because JungKook is really rich , his family bought 2 bungalows which you don't know why . "Babe , this house is really big !" you said to JungKook . " Big ? This is quite small I think ." he said . " Small ? Oh my god how big is your house huh ? " you said , laughing . 

You entered your room whick is like 3 times bigger than your old bedroom . You started to unpack your things ." I don't even know where to start , there is so many things " you said . " Do you want me to help you ? " Jungkook asked . " Nah , it's okay , I know you're tired . Go ahead and rest . I'll make some tea downstairs . " you said . " Thanks honey ! " JungKook seems excited . You finished unpacking and went downstairs to make some tea . "The living room is sure big " you said . You went to the kitchen to search for some te and peel some fruits . You suddenly remembered Suga while you're peeling the fruits . " Where are you now .. are you okay ? " you said in your mind . Without realising , you cut your fingers . You screamed because you're shocked . Jungkook who heard your scream , ran downstairs . " Are you okay ?! " he asked , panic , and he saw your bleeding finger . " I'm okay . It's just a cut . I'm fine " you said . " You're bleeding really much ! Let me take a look ! " he look at your bleeding finger . " Wait here , I'll go take the first aid kid . " he said and rushed to the living room . He came back with a first aid kit in his hand . 

He put some medicine and wrapped your finger . " You should have been more careful . " jungkook said to you . " I'm sorry , " you said while looking down . " Hey , I don't like it when you're hurt . Please be more careful , okay ? " jungkook spoke softly . " I love you " jungkook said while hugging you . You went upstairs to change . You wore a cute top and a pair of leggings .

"JungKook , lets meet the boys . I really really miss them . " you asked Jungkook . " Where ? " he asked back . " Cafe " you replied . JungKook called all the members and all of you gathered at the cafe . " What's with this sudden gathering ? " Jin asked . " Just .. because I really miss you guys . Do you want to go to a festival together ? " you asked . " That sounds great . When is it ? " JungKook asked . " Tomorrow at 12 . Lets meet at the restaurant first . " you answered . Everyone agreed . So you went back home and have some "moment" with JungKook . The next morning , you take a shower and chose an outfit . You decided to wear a piece of purple dress while JungKook wears a t-shirt .

You saw the boys are already at the restaurant . " You guys are really excited to go anywhere right ? " you said to them . " We're excited to even go to the cafe yesterday " jimin said . Then let's go . We will ride an MPV . You rode the MPV to the festival . There are so many people that JungKook asked them not to split . You spend some time there with them . Without realising it , it was already night . " I'll go to the bathroom for a while " , you said to JungKook . On your way back , you saw someone ..

// I am posting multiple chapters in one day \\