Again

BFF , My Husband

You and the boys arrived at the shopping mall . As you're the only girl there , you need to follow them first . "Follow" to buy clothes , play games , buy accesories , eat , games , games , games . You just follow them EVERYWHERE they go . You can't even look at the girls section . " Ops , miss . You turn is later , Right now , it is our turn . Please just follow us . After 2 hours of GAME , they give the permission for  you to look at you clothes . That moment you walked away from them , you heard them greeting someone . You turned and saw Suga . " Hyung ! While you're here , can you accompany JungAh ? She was about to buy her clothes . Perhaps you can follow her or something . " V said . " Aniya , it's okay . She can go by herself " Suga said awkwardly because of what happened before . " Ayy hyung . Come on " Jimin said while pushing Suga towards you . After pushing , they just left . " Eysh that kids " Suga said . " Umm , is your work done ? " you said awkwardly . " What ? Oh .. Oh yeah . " Suga replied . Then you just walk away while Suga followed you . 

There was an awkward silence while you're looking for clothes. At the end , you just bought 2 clothes . You called J-hope to know where they are . You paid for the shirt and went to the shop in the mall where you see 6 boys playing like crazy . " Hey ! " you half screamed . " Oh ! There you are ! " Jin said . " We're done here ? " I asked . " Yeah , lets eat at the restaurant opposite this building . All of you walk there and entered a restaurant . Since you're in Malaysia , you ordered one of the tradisional food there which is called Nasi Lemak .

You ate you food and waited for the boys to finish their food . After eating , you looked at your watch . It's 7:30 pm . " It's 7:30 pm . Do you guys want to go anywhere else or go back to the hotel ? " you asked . " Let's just go back to the hotel and rest . I'm really tired . " JungKook said . " Well , okay then " you replied . You went back to the hotel just to have the same silence with Suga . Suddenly Suga spoke up . " Hey , umm .. " " Yeah ? Why ? " you asked . " About what happened before , I'm really sorry . I didn;t mean to do it . I just .. I can't stand it . I hate her very much . I'm really sorry . Please forgive me ." he said . " No , I'm sorry , I .. didn't mean to make you angry . I just want to know what happened . I'm really sorry . " you said . Suddenly , Suga hugged you . " I miss his hug " you said in your mind . You hugged him back . " Honey , I'm really sorry about what happened to you before .. I don't know why did I do that . He accidentally saw the scar on your wrist . " Oh my god , is this my doing ? " suga asked . " Uhh , no , no . " you said , not wanting him to worry . " Don't lie . I think I remember cutting your wrist with the knife . " suga said slowly . " Urr .. yeah ? " you said . " Babe , I'm so sorry for not taking care of you . I'm really sorry . He hugged you tighter . Suddenly he release the hug . He looked at you in the eye . " Er .. why ? Is there something on my face ? " you asked . " I didn't know you were this pretty before .. " she said . " Er , what's with this .. " without finishing your sentence , he kissed your lips . Happy , you kissed him back . Short of breath , he breaked the kiss . " I love you " , he said . " I love you too " , you replied . Both of you cuddled the whole night . 

AFTER ONE MONTH

Today is the day you came back to Korea . " Oh , I can't believe we're coming back to Korea today . " you said to Suga . " Yeah , its been really nice here . I feel like I want to live here foreverrrrr " Suga replied . You and Suga packed your things and wait for the boys at the lobby  . After all of them are there , you went to the counter to check off and immediately took a taxi to the airport . You sat between JungKook and Suga . " Can't believe I'm a married woman now . " 

You have arrived at Korea . " Hi Korea . Long time no see ! " Jimin said while looking at the sky . You took a day off because of your jet lag . BTS went to their houses while you and Suga rode the bus to your house . "Ahh , hello house !" Suga said ." Hey , I'm going to change and unpack my things okay ? " you said to Suga . " Yeah , okay ." Suga replied . You went to your room and take a bath . " Ahh , so refreshing ! " You wore a mini dress .

I'm so tired . Maybe I should rest for 10 minutes . Just 10 minutes . So you slept just like that . When you woke up , you looked out the window . What ? Why is it so dark ? What time is it now ? You looked at your phone . " OH MY GOD. It's 7 o'clock ?! Why did I slept so long ?! You look at you luggage bag . You opened it . It's empty . What ? Did someone unpacked it ? " I did it " you heard someone said . You turned around and saw JungKook . " You ? Why ? " you asked . " Well , I came here , but there was no one . I looked into your room and saw you sleeping and the opened luggage bag . I thought you ust be really tired so I unpacked it for you . " Jungkook replied . " Oh , thanks . I must overslept . But where's Suga ? " you asked . " What ? I thought he would tell you where he will go . " Jungkook replied . " I will call her " you said . " He's not picking up . " you told Jungkook . Where did he go ? 

You called all the members but none of them known where Suga went . At last , they all gathered at your house . " Its past midnight . Where the hell is he ? How can he leave JungAh alone ? What if there is someone trying to broke into the house ? Luckily JungKook came . If not ? " Jin said , angry . " Where the hell will he go at this time ? " Rap Mon added . " Don't say that .. " you said suddenly . " What ? " V asked . You rushed to your room and took a handphone . You went down to the living room and sat on the sofa again . " Who's phone is that ? " Jimin aksed ." Isn't that Suga's phone ? " Jin said . " Yup , this is Suga's old phone . I recently saw him calling someone on this phone , I checked but there are no messages nor calls . " you explain . " So ? " Jungkook asked . " He deleted it " you said . " What ? Why would he do that ? " 

"Oppa , you know how to "work" on this right ? Can you do it ? " you asked your brother . " I'll try " Rap Mon said . You took out your laptop and give it to you brother . He opened the laptop and start working on something . After 30 minutes , he said . " Done " . You take a look at the laptop . 

RECENT CALLS

Kang Sung Joo 13;25

Kang Sung Joo 14;30

Kang Sung Joo 16;34

Kang Sung Joo 01;03

Honey 4;54

Kang Sung Joo 5;00

Rap Mon 7;31

Kang Sung Joo 9;00

You look at the messages .

KANG SUNG JOO

Ok honey boo

KANG SUNG JOO

I promise I will never get your money . I want your love , honey .

KANG SUNG JOO

I trust you babe

KANG SUNG JOO

I told you not to be with that girl anymore , hun .

KANG SUNG JOO

Honey , are you still with that y girl ?

KANG SUNG JOO

Thank you honey 

MOM

I know

MOM

I've transfered the money

JIMIN

I'll be there

KANG SUNG JOO

I want to be with you again

KANG SUNG JOO

Are you good ? I know you're suffering because I'm not there

MOM

Thanks son

KANG SUNG JOO

Hello

HONEY

Okay .

 

"Oh My God . He contacted that girl again . " you said . " What girl ? " Jin asked . " The girl who used to like Suga . That girl is really messing up with the wrong people ." Jimin said .