Alone Time

BFF , My Husband

After done shopping with your friend , you returned to your hotel . " Woa , doesn't plan to buy so many clothes . You look at the 14 bags in front of you . Suddenly , your phone rang . You looked at the caler's name . I'ts from you P.A . " Why ? " " Miss , the launching will be postponed for another week . " " What ? Why ? " " I don't know . I got a call from the owner of the hotel . " " Oh . okay then , thank you . "  " So , another week eh ? Hm sounds good > " you said in your mind . 

The next week , you feel like you wanted to take a walk on the beach to get some fresh air . After 20 minutes minutes walking on the beach , yoiu decided to grab an ice cream to refresh yourself . You sat on the sand while eating . Suddenly , you saw a very familiar body . " Oh. My. God. That must be him , I'm sure . You got up and ran towards him . " Jungkook ! " you screamed . And yes . It is him . The man you've been looking for such a long time . "The man looked a little bit surprised , but suddenly became calm . " Excuse me , who are you ? " The man asked . " Jungkook ah , it's me , Jung ah . Don't you remember me ? " The man showed a confused face . " I'm sorry , but have we met before ? " you can't deny the reality . You thought that he just maybe lost his memory . " Oh hey , maybe you lost your memory ? " " Me ? No , i'm not . Sorry , but I have to go . " You stood there with mixed feeling . Happy , that you have find JungKook , sad , because he can't remember who you are . 

You came back to your hotel . " What just happened ? " Did he really can't remember me ? Or is he just pretending ? Oh my god this is such a mess . Confused , you slepted . The next morning , you planned to meet your friend at the restaurant to tell her what happened .

//

You entered the restaurant and saw Kwon Ah waving her hands . The first thing she said is " Hey , how's your brother ? " he asked with a sheepish smile . " Aigoo , you . Just obsessed with my brother . I don't even know what you see in him . Oh anyways , I'm here to tell you something . " " What is it ? Tell me ." " O saw Jungkook last night at the beach . " "WHAT ?! , look , I know you miss him but he wouldn't actually go here you know . " " I'm telling you the truth . But .. " " Why ? " " He doesn't seem to recognize me . " " Huh ? And why is that ? " " I also don't know why . He seems like he met me for the first time . " " Ey . He must be pretending . " " Yes , that is what I thought to but he really seems that he don't know me . " " How is that possible ? He had known you for about 20 years . " You didn't say anything . In your mind , you just want to know what happened to JungKook .

That night , you went to the downtown , alone . Well , you're supossed to go with Kwon Ah but she have some things to do so she can't come . While you're walking , again . You saw JungKook . " JungKook ah ! " " He turned around and asked " you're the girl from yestrday . How do you know my name ? " " I told you we're friends before . " " What ? But I don't remember you . I don't trust you . Please go away . I don't like talking to strangers . GO ! " . He just walk away and left you alone in the middle of nowhere . " What ? What happened to him ? Why did he do that ? " stressed , you just went back to your boring hotel . 

From that day , you constantly met him EVERYDAY . And still , he treats you like trash . But , something happened .

//

You are bored to stay in the hotel but you don't have any place to go . After like one hour thinking , you just went to the shopping mall that just recently opened . And , your launching is successfull . Many people congratulated you . But , you wanted to stay longer in Busan because of JungKook . 

//

You entered the shopping mall , hoping to find JungKook again . But , you didn't . Dissapointed , you just went back to your hotel but you just walk there because it is only 5 minutes away from your hotel . On ypour way back home , you stopped at the grocery store . And yes , you saw JungKook , alone , again . " I wonder why he is always alone , Don't he have any friends ? " you said as you walked towards him . " Hey ! " you said to JungKook . " What in the world you want huh ? You are so annoying you know that ? " you are angry , but you hold your anger . " Follow me " , you said , JungKook lookes annoyed but still , he followed you . 

You bught him to a secluded and quiet place . " What do you want ?! " he screamed . " Why are you like this ?! This is not you ! You're not the sweet JungKook i knew ! Why did you dissapeared from my marriage ?! " . Surprised , JungKook begin to show his true self . " JungAh ya .. " " Do you know how much I suffer because of Suga ?! Do you know what he did to me ?! Do you know how i wanted to see you ?! Do you know ?! " " What ? Suffer ? Yeah suffer because you're happy now I'm not there right ?! " " What ? N.. No .. It's not what I meant .. " " That's it , I'm going . " he just left . You followed after him . 

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I can't stand it , I just left . I saw her following after me , but I don't care anymore . But suddenly , I heard a loud crashing noise . I turned back and saw .. 

END OF JUNGKOOK'S POV

You followed after her without noticing the green light for the cars . Suddenly , you saw a car , really fast , heading towards you , honking , you just look at the car and the car hit you as you fell to the ground , suddenly , you're unconscious .