The New Start

BFF , My Husband

" Hey there , you . Going well ?" Jimin asked as you entered his car . " Just , fine . " " What's wrong ? Tell me if there is something bothering you . " Jimin said while showing his worried face . " No really , it's nothing . " " Come on , it's not like I've known you yesterday . Tell me " " Well actually , Suga is different " you said crying . " Different ? What do you mean ? " Jimin asked out of curiousity . " Well , actually , Suga is not the Suga i know all this time . He just treated me badly and always hit me when he came home . Plus , he always came back home late in the night . I think something fishy going on here . Do you remember Kang Sung Joo ? I've secretly looked at Suga's handphone and saw his recent call . I'ts from her . You remember how she likes Suga right ? " you explained to Jimin . " What ? All of this doesn't make any sense . Then why does he treat you like always at the cafe the time we hang out last week ? " Um , he asked me to act like nothing happened and if .. " you suddenly stopped . " Wae ? " Jimin asked . " I .. He .. He told me that .. if one of you knew this , he would .. kill .. me .. " you suddenly remembered .

FLASHBACK

Idiot ! Suga called you . " Why ? " you spoke softly . " I'm going to Jeju Island . While I'm not here , don't you ever dare to tell anyone . EVEN MY MEMBER ! Or not , I will never hesitate to kill you . You understand ? " He screamed as he shut the door and you just sat on the floor , crying .

END OF FLASHBACK

" Oppa , will you please keep a secret from the other members ? Please . " Fine , but I will immediately tell the members if he do something bad on you . " Thank you . Now . let's go to the airport or I'll miss the flight . "

//

You arrived on the airport and hurriedly go to the check in counter . After eating and doing some work , you are lining up to enter the flight . 

//

You have arrived at Busan . The launching is next wek so you have about 3 days to spend your time alone . You used the taxi to go to your hotel . In you room , you can see a view of the beach . That suddenly reminded you of JungKook . " Only god knows how I miss hime like crazy . Sigh , how I wish I can see you again . Where are you ? I mioss you very much . " you sighed and unpack your luggage . 

The next morning . you decided to go shopping at the mall in front of your hotel . You saw your BFF , Min Kwon Ah . " Ya ! What are you doing here ? You didn't tell me you're coming to Busan . " you feel surprised to saw your friend here . " I'm coming here to visit my grandma and grandpa . What are you doing here ? Ohhhh , i forgot . You have some launching to do right ? Haha , you're succesfull now . eh ? " Nah , not really " you answered . Let's find some clothes then while were here . You actually feel excited to see your friend after awhile .