The End

BFF , My Husband

" We're going to bail Suga today ! " he said . " Wow , really ? Can JungKook and I come too ? " you asked . " And that is the reason why I'm calling you . Come to  my house first . " he replied . " Okay , thanks . Bye ! " you said and hung up . " Hey , they're going to bail Suga today ! Jimin asked us to come to his house first . 

// 

You're at the police station with the boys . " May I help you ? " the officer asked . " Oh hello , I'm JungAh , we're here to bail our friend , Min Suga . " you said to the officer . " Okay , please sit down first . " he said . You and the boys sit down . After some form filling , the police officer said . " Okay , that is the end . I'll ask your friend to change first and then I will ask him to meet you guys . " he said . " Thank you " , Jin said . After some time , you saw the officer and Suga walking towards you guys . " Guys ! " Suga said . " Oh my god . How did your face look 10000x thinner than it used to be ?! Did you even eat ? " J Hope asked . " Wel  , the food is not tasty so I just eat half of the given food . Plus , I'm alone ! " he said . " Guys , I'm sorry for what I did before . " I'm really sorry . Maybe it's because I was so mad at JungAh " , he apologized . "Nah , it's okay . " you said . " Ya , I shot you right in your stomache , right ? Are you okay now ? " he asked . " Ya , I'm fine . " you replied . Suddenly you feel the urge to vomit . Without saying anything , you ran to the toilet . You suddenly hear some shouting from outside . " Ya , what are you doing ? " " Are you okay ? " " Why did you ran ? " you feel like your head is spinning . After calming yourself down , you exit the toilet and saw the boys waiting for you . " What are doing ? Are you okay ? You look sick . " Rap Mon asked . " I feel like vomiting , " you said . "Lets go to the hospital" asked JungKook . 

//

You have arrived at the hospital and do some check-ups and exams on your body . The doctor asks you and your husband to come to his office . " Miss , congratulations , you are pregnant for 2 weeks ! " the doctor said . " Really ? Omg ! " JungKook seems excited . You are so happy that you can't seem to say anything . You exited the office and saw the boys with a worried expressions . " Is she okay ? " asked Suga . " She .. She .. is pregnant ! " JungKook said . " Really ? Waaaaa ! Congrats guys ! " Rap Mon said while high-fiving you . " Hey , hyung . Don't . The baby will hurt . " JungKook said while touching your belly . " Hey , don't overreact . '' said J hope . 

//

You guys went back home . You wanted to make some coffee for JungKook but he said " No , you need to rest . The BABY will be tired , " said JungKook . Today , tomorrow , the da after tomorrow , he reacted like that .

AFTER 9 MONTHS 

You are at the hospital because your water broke . You are moved to the emergency room . (( I don't really know how to describe the process of the birth so just think that it already happened))

You hold the baby in your arms . The baby's face look so innocent . You kissed the baby . " Honey , this is our girl . What should we call her ? " JungKook asked . " Jeon Na Ra . " you said . " That is a beautiful name . I like it " he replied . 

AFTER SIX YEARS 

" Nara ya ! Can you ask mom to make me coffee ? " JungKook asked . " Dad , this is the seventh time ! Stop drinking the coffee ! " Nara replied. " But it's so delicious ! What can I do ? " JungKook replied, laughing . " You ! Stop drinking it ! We're running out of coffee ! " you screamed from the kitchen . " Guys , let's go to the waterpark tomorrow " , JungKook asked . " Waterpark ? That must be so exciting ! Let's go ! " Nara replied .