The cousin. [Short update]

30 days. [hiatus]

Seohyun's POV:

Today, I feel less crappy. Maybe, yesterday was only just a dream.

Where's Tiffany unnie? Oh well, maybe she went to work. Oh wait, she left me a note.

Hyunnie! I know you're busy, so, I have a gift for you! TA-DAA!

You're officially on vacation until Kyuhyun's wedding. So, you must spend quality time with him, Araso?

Don't worry about your job, Bora-shi, Soyou-shi and Sooyoung-shi will take care of the rest.

And as for me, I have Jae, so everything is okay. Don't worry!

No buts, I already told Hyorin unnie and the rest, and it's fine with her. Enjoy!^^

~Lots of love from Tiffany unnie~

Uh, what am I supposed to feel? Happy? I guess so. Thanks, Tiff unnie.

I checked my cellphone, and found.. THAT message. Yes, the message that made me cry yesterday.

So, it ain't a dream. Lee Seohyun, just face the truth. You are never going to be his, nor he'll be yours.

I opened the door and found someone, I was still sleepy and I couldn't see who that person is.

So, I wiped my eyes and.. OH MY GOSH. OH MY GOODNESS. I AM DREAMING. DREAMING.

"Cho Minho?" I gasped.

"Surprise. Kekeke. Happy to see me.. again?" He just smiled.

"Of course I am after--" He cutted me off with a hug, a really tight one.

"I can't breathe, turtlehead." I .

"You fishface! Take back what you said or I'll tickle you!" I started laughing and running like crazy while Minho runs after me downstairs.

Then I stopped when I saw Kyuhyun and Yoona. Kyuhyun is weirdly staring at us, while Yoona is giggling like crazy.

"You two are so sweet!" Yoona exclaimed. Ugh, the sight of the two left me awkward.

"You two finally met again. Ah, Minho-shi is so excited to see Seohyun!" Kyuhyun told us.

"So, Kyuhyun.. Umm.. Tell them." Yoona elbowed Kyuhyun while smiling like an idiot. Ugh, what are they planning?

"We'll be going now.. Bye!" Kyuhyun grabbed Yoona's hand and stormed off.

"Uhh, those two are crazy. Come on, let's eat breakfast." Minho grabbed my arm to the kitchen.

"You haven't ate breakfast yet?" 

"Neh, I'm excited to see the grown-up Seororo, too bad, you're still not grown up. Still the old Small and petite shrimp, Seohyun."

"Yah! You love to tease me, do ya, turtlehead."

"You want some tickle, do ya?"

"ANIYO! Let's just eat. Im hungry."

"Hey, by the way, where's Donghae hyung and Taemin?"

"Donghae oppa, as usual, at work. Taemin, still in school."

"Araso, let's eat. After this, let's go out."

"I have work you know! And I haven't went to work for like days."

"Awww, please, Lee Seohyun? Please? For me?" Minho begged and did aegyo, eew! His Aegyo .

"Eew, stop it Minho, you're still bad at aegyo!" I laughed.

"Yah, I'm not into aegyo you know. But please?"

"Araso, araso. Just please, stop your aegyo, and let us eat.. Of course without Cho Minho's aegyo. Kekeke."

"You're still the same old Seohyun, the childish one."

"Aigooya~ So, you're saying you're not childish?"

"Kekeke, maybe. Let's eat now?"

Then we started to eat. I missed this guy. I'm actually really close to him.

I liked him, since he's a gentleman and can be fun to be with at times since he's a joker.

And he knows my feelings toward Kyu, and he gives advices to me and comforts me.

After 20 minutes, we were finished eating. I dressed up, and we went somewhere.

"So, you still love him?" Minho asked me.

"Sadly, yes."

"How does it feel?"

"Of course it hurts, you babo."

"I know."

"So, how are you? I missed you."

"I'm really fine. I missed you more."

"Oh, where are we going by the way?"

"Anywhere."

So, we went everywhere. Lotte World, Han River, and many more.

It was finally night, so we went to Seoul tower, and we rode a cable car.

We talked for like hours about our lives.

Then Minho noticed me freezing.

"You cold?" He asked.

"A-Aniyo.. I can h-handle this."

He took off his coat, and put in on me. I gently smiled.

He wrote something on the moist window, and I wrote something, too.

"Uh, do you have a girlfriend, Minho-ah?" I asked him out of nowhere.

"Aniyo, but I liked someone ever since I was young."

"Ah."

"But she likes someone."

"Aww, it's okay. I understand. By the way, who is the lucky girl?"

"You, Lee Seohyun."

                                                                   ~END OF CHAPTER 9~

Author's note:

Short update, since everyone wants to see the cousin! Kekeke~

This chap is full of Minseo, kekeke~

Tomorrow I'll update. Aren't they sweet? Yoona is cute. Kekeke~

Anyways, have a nice day everyone!

Thanks for the comments and subscription!

Please do comment. I appreciate everyone who commented.

Lots of love~~ ^____^