Minseo bonding.

30 days. [hiatus]

Seohyun's POV:

I didn't know why I woke up 2:36am in the morning. REALLY EARLY MORNING.

After that, I feel like I don't wanna sleep again, so I went to the attic to find movies so that I can watch.

I saw 49 days, Boys over flowers, Full house, my princess.. and many many more.

I dusted them off, and brought it down so I can watch movies until the morning.

I went back to my room and grabbed some pillows, but before I go back to the living room, my phone rang.

..And who the hell in their right minds would be calling me at this moment?

I looked at my phone, and the caller was.. Choi Minho?!

I have no choice but to answer it.

[Phone convo]

"Yah, Choi Minho, why are you still awake?"

"I think I should ask you that, why are you still awake?"

"I can't sleep. By the way, why did you call?"

"I need someone to talk to, can't sleep."

"Ah, the same reason why I'm awake. Can't sleep, but I'm gonna watch movies. Wanna come over?"

"Sure. I'll be there. Oh, wait, can I bring Heeyoung with me?"

"Who's Heeyoung?"

"My pet dog. He's a collie."

"Araso."

"Bye, see ya!"

[End of phone convo]

So, after the phone call, I prepared the food, and someone knocked on the door, so I opened

Then Minho arrived with a.. hairy.. a really hairy dog. Which I find really cute.

Instead of greeting Minho, I ran immediately, kneeled on the ground and petted the dog.

"Omo! You're so cute! I wish I can pet you all day!" I squealed like a 7 year old girl while Minho just laughed at me.

"I think you're more cute than Heeyoung." Minho said.

"Aish, do I look like a dog? You're mean, Choi Minho." I sticked out my tongue at him and stood up, while still petting Heeyoung.

We walked to the living room, and picked movies.

"What do you want?" I asked him while scanning through the DVDs.

"Spy Myungwol?" He suggested while dusting off the dvd cases.

"Uhh, I want Boys over flowers!"

"I want Spy Myungwol!"

"Aniyo!"

"Spy Myungwol!"

"Araso, let's just do rock paper scissors."

"Aniyo! You're good at that game!"

"Who knows? Maybe you'll win!"

"Okay, Game on!"

After a few tries, I won! Yay!

"Aigooya! You're so unfair." Minho pouted.

"Aniyo, you're just unlucky today, kekeke~"

So, we watched Boys over flowers, Minho had no choice but to watch it. 

I loved the part where Junpyo and Jandi slept at the cable car at the Seoul Tower since they were locked.

"Ours is more romantic than that! Who in their right mind would sleep at the cable car?" Minho saracstically said.

"You babo, of course they didn't have a choice! They are locked! DUH." I just rolled my eyes on him.

I cried at the part where Jandi has to leave Junpyo in order to save Gaeul's father.

And mostly, I cried at the part where Junpyo chased the bus Jandi was riding on.

Aww, I love how these two did such things ordinary lovers can't. This is the main reason why I love this movie.

Hours of crying, laughing and teasing have passed, yet the movie is still not finished.

I looked at Minho, and found him sleeping on my lap, kekeke~

He's so cute! Then I looked down, and saw Heeyoung peacefully resting on the fallen pillow.

I was bored while watching the movie, and wanted to skip the part where Junpyo's mother is talking about things I don't understand.

So, during that part, I poked Minho's cheeks and nose. I noticed that, He looked like an angel.

I looked at the digital clock and saw that it was 5:24am.

I pinched his nose while looking closely at his face.

"Wake up, Choi Minho, wake uuuup!" I chanted while I pinched his nose.

"Help me, Heeyoung!" I patted his head, then he stood up, bited Minho's shirt and pulled it.

"Okay stop, you're gonna tear it apart. Kekeke~ Good job, Heeyoung!" I commanded the cute dog, then she stopped and laid down again.

I'm surprised this dog is amazing.

After a few minutes, he's still sleeping. I'm really bored while watching Boys over flowers, but I can't turn off the tv, Minho's sleeping in my lap.

So, I caressed his cheek, nose and eyes, and my fingers ran in his smooth face.

As usual, being the most childish in the family (Yes, more chidish than Taemin), I played with his face.

I poked his face and did stuff a normal person wouldn't do. Kekeke, I'm childish.

I observed his lips, I was looking closer, and closer until..

Minho opened his eyes, and he was awake, so I quickly backed off.

"Yah, what are you doing?" He asked while still lying in my lap.

"Observing your face, why?" I said, acting innocent.

"Wait, are you gonna kiss me?" Minho smirked as he pulled his body from my lap and sat down on the couch.

"B-Bwo? Me? Kiss? You? NO WAY!" I quickly stood up and defended myself.

"Kekeke, You're so cute, Lee Seohyun." 

"Let's eat breakfast.." I tried to walk away but Minho grabbed my wrist and pulled me down, making me sit on the couch once again.

"It's too early, you babo. Let's go watch some more movies."

"My eyes are tired. While you are sleeping earlier, I was watching the movie."

"Chincha? I can't stand watching that movie for too long. It's too cheesy."

"Yah, you don't really appreciate romantic movies, do ya?"

"I guess. Well, let's watch a different movie this time. And please, no crying."

"Yah! You're so mean, Choi Minho, really mean."

So, we watched another movie. Minho wants something different, so we watched White: the melody of the curse.

The film was really scary, during most parts of the movie, I buried my face in Minho's chest while screaming.

Minho? While I was screaming in horror, he was laughing hysterically.. At me.

During the really scary scene, I unexpectedly cried. Maybe, I was so scared.

"Y-Yah, Seohyun.." Minho poked my arm while I was crying on his chest.

"Stop faking cries, I'll turn it off if I want to." He poked me again.

When Minho saw that his shirt is getting wet, he hugged me real tight.

"Mianhe, Seohyun-ah, I'm so sorry. Please don't cry." Minho kissed my forehead.

I showed up my face, my red and swollen eyes, tears still falling.

"I don't want to watch anymore." I wiped my tears, stood up and went to the kitchen and prepared our breakfast.

While I was busy preparing, Minho approached me and hugged from the back.

"Yah.. What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I just wanna say, I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"Making you watch that movie. I didn't know you hate horror movies."

"Yeah, thanks to you I won't have a good sleep later."

"Then I'll be with you."

Taemin's POV:

I went down to eat breakfast early, since we have a school fieldtrip today. I have no idea where, since I was not listening. (kekeke)

Our departure time is 7am, so I went down to eat breakfast at 5:30am.

When I went downstairs, I saw a dog. He's cute, so I petted him first before going to the kitchen.

When I went to the kitchen.. I was shocked at what I saw.

"Yah, it's too early you love birds." I scolded the two. Like a boss! 

"Taemin? You're awa-- Oh, I see, today is your school fieldtrip." Noona and hyung looked at me like their too innocent.

"So, what's up with the scene earlier? And why are you here, hyung?"

"Scene? What scene? Maybe you're just hallucinating. Eat your breakfast now." Noona put my food on the table and handed me the spoon.

"Minho-ah, I wanna watch some more movies. Pleaseee?" Noona talked to hyung.

"We already did that. Let's do different kinds of things.." Hyung answered with a bored tone.

"Like what?"

"Like writing our likes and dislikes, our bio, or whatsoever about us, so we can know about each other more."

"Great idea. Oh, Minnie, if you need us, we're on my room. Araso?" Noona and hyung stood up from their seats and went upstairs.

Seohyun's POV:

So, we went to our room, and I grabbed my Pen and Notebook from the desk.

"What do we do first?" I asked Minho while biting the end of my fluffy pen. Neh, that's one of my bad habits.

"First, we'll write 50 things about ourselves."

"Yah! That's too many! 30 will do."

"Araso, Let's start writing." Minho grabbed another pen from the desk and another paper.

After 15 minutes, we already finished writing.

Okay! I'm finished!

I handed Minho my paper, and he handed his.

I started to read it, but then Minho stopped me.

"Let me read yours first. Araso?" He put down his paper.

Then he started reading mine.

30 things about Lee Seohyun

  1. She loves spiders. 
  2. She hates snakes.
  3. Her favorite subject is Math and History.
  4. She dislikes guys who are cold.
  5. She dislikes flirty girls.
  6. She hates aegyo.
  7. Her first pet was a hamster named 'Minyoung'
  8. She loves rodents.
  9. She's the smallest among the Lee siblings.
  10. The only daughter.
  11. She loves nuts, like cashews, almonds and hazelnuts.
  12. She likes chocolate, especially dark ones.
  13. She's a loner since kindergarten, until Kyuhyun came.
  14. In school, she's known as "The Math lover".
  15. She always wins in the Math Competition, from 3rd grade until 4th year collage.
  16. Her first best friend is Lee Sunkyu or Sunny, who's in The United States now.
  17. She's a loner after Sunny left in kinderarten.
  18. Her first boyfriend was in 1st year high school and she was on 7th grade.
  19. Her first boyfriend is Shim Changmin who was an Engineer student.
  20. The reason why they broke up is because Changmin was gonna live in the US and is gonna stay there.
  21. Apparently, Changmin wants Seohyun to come with her, but she doesn't want to, since her family needs her.
  22. Lee Seohyun is not good at writing these kinds.
  23. She loves kpop. Her favorite band is Girls' Generation and her favorite member is Seo Joohyun.
  24. She likes sad and romantic korean movies.
  25. She hates horror movies.
  26. She's more close to guys since she's the only girl in the family.
  27. Her favorite food is tonkatsu, and her least favorite is naengmyun.
  28. She hates sweets except for chocolates.
  29. She's allergic to dust.
  30. She loves Cho Kyuhyun.

"Chincha? Spiders? Really, Seohyun, really?" 

"Neh. Ever since I was a little kid."

"Math and History? Are you kidding me?"

"Aniyo! That's why I almost took Engineering, but then I'm a woman."

"Kekeke, I missed Minyoung! Until you killed her."

"Me? Why would I kill her? She died because she has a sickness, you babo."

"I hate nuts!"

"Well I love it!"

"Seriously? You had a boyfriend? WTF?"

"Am I really gonna explain all to you? You idiot."

"You're such a babo, Seohyun! If you went with your boyfriend, then you're rich right now!"

"Just read all of it, Can't you see? MY FAMILY NEEDS ME."

"My favorite Girls' Generation member is Yuri. Joohyun is the second, since she can dance and sing."

"Wait, Just wait. If you loved Kyuhyun, why did you agreed to be Changmin's girlfriend?"

"Because, I pretended to be his girlfriend because he wanted a revenge for his girlfriend. Turns out, we fell in love. But, then, he left. He wanted me to come with him, but I can't. Since I was young at that time."

"Kyuhyun knows that?"

"Neh. At first, he didn't want me to agree, but then, he realized it was just pretend."

"Ah, what was his reaction when you two became official?"

"He avoided me for like, weeks."

"Chincha? But why?"

"Minho, what's up with the questions?"

"Just curious. Answer me. Please?"

"Araso. He was jealous or something. He's the type of person who gets jealous easily."

"Ah."

"Time to read yours! Kekeke~"

I grabbed his paper, then I read it.

30 things about Cho Minho

  1. He loves apple pie, especially home made ones.
  2. Never had a girlfriend.
  3. Has a pet dog named Heeyoung.
  4. Used to have a pet dog named, Heeyeon, but she died when she gave birth to Heeyoung.
  5. Hates orange.
  6. Has a lot of toy robots at home.
  7. He is very sporty.
  8. The only boy and the maknae in their family.
  9. Has two noonas named, Cho Jihyun and Cho Soyeon.
  10. Used to have a cat name Miyeon, but he lost the cat.
  11. Favorite food is Bulgogi, least favorite is Jogaetang.
  12. Like Lee Seohyun, he's allergic to dust.
  13. Favorite Actress: Jeon Jihyun.
  14. Doesn't really like kpop, but likes Girls' Generation and T-ara.
  15. Favorite So Nyuh Shi Dae member: Kwon Yuri; Favorite T-ara member: Jeon Boram
  16. Loves soccer.
  17. Used to be a captain of a swimming team.
  18. Has 3 cars, but doesn't use the 2.
  19. Since kindergarten, he's known as "The pretty and sporty boy."
  20. His favorite subject is science.
  21. At first he wanted to be a politician, but now, he wants to be a doctor.
  22. His favorite snack is Cheetos.
  23. He's more close to his Soyeon noona than to his Jihyun noona because Jihyun noona is always busy.
  24. He's afraid of rats.
  25. He dislikes girls who wear too much revealing outfits.
  26. Loves homemade cookies.
  27. Once escaped from home.
  28. Favorite ice cream flavor: Rocky road and cheese.
  29. Has already fallen to his chinggu.
  30. And his chinggu's name is Lee Seohyun.

"Okay, I'm excited to read this!" I exclaimed.

"Kekekeke." I just chuckled.

"First, Apple Pie? I can make Apple Pies. Kekeke~"

"Chincha? I never knew that."

"Really? You never had a girlfriend?"

"Neh."

"Aww, I missed Heeyeon. Heeyoung reminds me a lot of her."

"Me, too."

"I miss Soyeon unnie and Jihyun unnie! How are they doing right now?"

"Well, Soyeon noona is a nurse, and Jihyun noona is a financial manager of a nearby bank. Jihyun noona is so busy."

"Yah! You have a lot of cars! Gimme one! Kekeke, just kidding."

"You're not an adult yet!"

"Cho Minho! Are you insulting me?!"

"Kekeke, I'm just joking, just keep on reading."

"Afraid of rats? Eh? Kekekeke~ Evil Plan ongoing."

"What are you planning to do? Scare me? Oh, Don't you dare do that, Lee Seohyun!"

"Why'd you escaped?"

"Long story."

"Wait, what's up with the last two things?"

"Mianhe, Lee Seohyun, I'll wait."

I smiled at the last two things, but then, I felt sorry for Minho since he's living a life like I do.

"Minho, I love you like a brother, and I don't want you to feel the pain I'm going through right now." I explained with burden in my heart.

"I'm willing to wait, Seo." Minho held my hand.

"Thanks, Minho-shi." I hugged him and closed my eyes, hoping that this is all a dream.

Lee Seohyun, you need to learn how to love him. Focus all your attention on him, not on Kyuhyun.

Then after hours of talking and getting to know about each other, Minho went home.

I need someone to talk to again, so I called Tiffany unnie. It's already 12:22, so I can call her.

[Phone convo]

"Unnie! I missed you so much! Please sleep here again, kekeke." 

"Hyunnie! I missed you, too. I'd love to! But, I can't. So, how are you?"

"I need someone to talk to."

"I'm here! What's your prob? Kyuhyun again? I said, get over him."

"Not that unnie!"

"Then what? Tell me."

"Minho.."

"What about Minho? Did he hurt you?"

"Aniyo."

"Then what? Speak up, Seohyun-ah!"

"He confessed."

"Confessed what?"

"Unnie! You knew it already!"

"Kekeke, he confessed that he likes you?"

"Neh, and he said that he's willing to wait."

"Aww, how sweet. That's good, you don't have a problem of finding another guy anymore!"

"But unnie.."

"Seohyun, listen to me. Last year, Minho's with you while Kyuhyun's working? Right?"

"Neh, but only for one month."

"So? He's perfect for you. Remember when you had a huge problem? Minho helped you with it."

"But unnie, Kyu's with me for a long time."

"Kyuhyun's gonna get married soon, so you have to find another guy. And you know what?  

There’ll always be that one guy who’s willing to carry you when you’re tired. 

When you found that guy, you are lucky. This is not just about how you're carried by him when your feet stumbled. This is about a love that is true, sincere and pure. He’ll take any chances just to keep you safe and warm. A man who is indeed ready to sacrifice his whole life for you. Definitely, he is a guy worth loving. There are great chances that you and him can live together forever happily. Likewise, a man like him can make you feel loved, secured and bliss in a thousand ways. And you know what, Lee Seohyun?

Minho is that guy."

"Now, I have to go, Seohyun! I hope that you'll finally realize this."

[End of phone convo]

Eottoke? Fany unnie's words hit me so much! What am I gonna do?!

                                                                                           ~END OF CHAPTER 11~

Author's note:

Sorry for such a long update.

Thanks for the comments and subscriptions.

The pic is kind of irrelevant since it should be showing MinSeo, but 2min, kekekeke. Taemin approves his hyung for his noona. Kekeke~

Please tell me what do you think. =)

What couple do you want to end up? Seokyu and Yoonhae or MinSeo and Kyuna?

Oh, and I'll update tomorrow. I'll try later.

The next chap is more on Kyuna and Taelli. (A little bit of Taestal, and a glimpse of JaeFany)

Kekekeke, watch out! :)

Lots of love from author-nim. <3