Moving on.. harder than you thought.

30 days. [hiatus]

Taemin's POV:

So, Today, I don't have any plans for school. I don't wanna go to school, I'm gonna take care of noona.

Oh, I almost forgot, Today is Appa's burial.

What time is it again? I checked our refrigerator, and found a note saying the time of Appa's burial.

Oh, 1:00pm. I'll go check on noona, and remind her again for that.

"Noona!Noona, are you awake?" I knocked at noona's door.

After minutes of knocking, still no noona. I decided to open the door, I know it's bad, but I need to.

I was shocked, Seohyun noona is not here!

I looked everywhere, I looked at her personal bathroom, at the kitchen, at Hae hyung's room, but still no noona.

I didn't realize I missed one place, the rooftop.

It's the only hope I can have, I hope noona's there.

I went there, and found noona, looking at the view-the magnificent road of our neighbourhood.

"Noona, let's eat." I came closer.

"Taemin-ah, I already ate." She pinched my cheeks.

"In case you didn't know, appa's burial is today."

"I know. I'm gonna take a shower, and dress up now. Go, eat." 

"Araso, where's hyung?" 

"I don't know. He's still sleeping, maybe."

"Should I wake him up?"

"Aniyo, let him have his rest. Taemin-ah, eat your breakfast now. I'll stay here for awhile."

"Araso, what time is it again?"

"1 o'clock in the afternoon. Go, eat now, Taemin, please."

After she said that, she went back into her own world again, and I went downstairs and ate breakfast.

Donghae's POV:

Ahh, I wanna sleep more.

I slept 3:30am, why? I talked to Yoona, all day and night long.

But it's worthed, this girl is wonderful.

But why? This isn't the right time. She's getting married in like 26 days.

I'll get hurt, but.. I love her, I can't force myself not to.

Lee Donghae, stop thinking of it.

Ooh, I got another text from Yoona.

[New message from Yoona-ah]

Yah, Donghae-shi, sleep now. You need lots of sleep for later.

[Reply to Yoona-ah]

Aniyo, I still want to talk to you, Jebal? =)

[New message from Yoona-ah]

Aigoo, it's bad for your health, Prince Hae.

[Reply to Yoona-ah]

Araso, Araso, just be always careful. Saranghae, Nae Jagiya~

[New message from Yoona-ah]

Neh, Nado Saranghae, Fishy-yah~

Ah, talking to her makes my day. I decided to sleep, today's gonna be a long day.

(At the Im residence)

Yoona's POV:

I can't believe Hae and I are actually a couple now. I thought Hae is only in my dreams.

Ah, but how will I get over him after my wedding? Aish, I haven't thought of that.

"Yoona-shi, Yoona-shi!" Omma knocked at my door.

*Yawns* Ah, I'm so tired. I need more sleep.

"Wae? Come in." I shouted.

"Yoona, we'll settle your wedding later, araso? Go, eat breakfast now." Omma told me.

"But omma, I'm still sleepy. I need rest, please?" I replied while covering my whole body with a blanket.

"Yoona-shi, you must eat! It's already 9:50! I already made an appointment with the invitation maker!"

"Then cancel it." I replied sleepily.

"You sleepy girl, you don't know how much each appointment costs, huh?"

"How much?" I took away the cover, stood up, and asked omma.

"Of course it's expensive, do you wanna waste money? We're going bankrrupt, but you still care about your sleep?"

"But mom, my sleep is only 6 hours!"

"I don't care, you can sleep whenever you like when you're Mrs. Cho. Now go, eat, take a bath, then dress up, araso?" Mom went outside.

Aish, sometimes, I hate being rich. My mom wants me to do this, that or all of this! Can I take a break?

I went downstairs, still in my pyjamas, I was shocked to see Kyuhyun.

Because of my sudden shock, I ran upstairs and went back to my room.

Why didn't mom told me that Kyuhyun was down stairs?! Ugh, I'm so embarassed.

Then after I closed the door, someone knocked.

Maybe it's Omma again, so I opened. But it's not omma, it's Kyu.

After I opened, I was so shocked that I closed the door again.

Twice embarassment, that's what I had. 

So, I fixed my hair a little, and opened the door.

"Mianhe, Jeongmal Mianhe, Kyuhyun-ah." I apologized.

"Gwaenchana, You're actually cute when your hair is messy." He pinched my cheeks.

"Chincha? Sorry for what I did earlier, I know it's impolite. I'll just change my dress and I'll go downstairs." I told him and he went downstairs.

This guy, I can't find a way to describe him. I closed the door and immediately changed my dress and hairstyle.

I went downstairs and ate breakfast with Kyuhyun and Omma.

"Omma, where's appa?" I asked Mom, while looking at the empty seat.

"He's at the company, Yoona-shi, please eat more faster, Kyuhyun is already finished." Omma replied.

After a few minutes of eating, I heard the doorbell rang.

Our maid opened it, and said "Madame, it's the invitation maker."

"Oh, let her in." Mom stood up from her seat and welcomed the invitation maker.

I finished my meal, then Kyuhyun and I went outside while Mom talked with the invitation.

There was an awkward atmosphere around us while we were walking.

"Umm, how are you?" I asked Kyuhyun.

"I'm fine, you?" He replied.

"Slightly annoyed."

"Why?"

"Mom wants me to do this and that. I hate it. You know the feeling of being treated like a robot?"

"Yeah, but they're doing that because they want you to be happy."

"Happy? Chincha? They think I'm happy? I hate my life!" I sat down at the bench near me, and unexpectedly cried.

"Yoona-shi.." Kyuhyun sat down beside me, hugged me, and comforted me.

"Sorry, Kyuhyun-ah, I can't help it." I leaned on his shoulders while wiping my tears.

"Gwaenchana, crying is good for your heart, so that you can let it all out."

"Thanks so much, Kyuhyun, I wanna go out from this house, let's go."

We stood up, left the house, and waited for a taxi.

(At the Lee residence)

Seohyun's POV:

I'm bored right now, so I decided to dress up, and go to the coffee shop.

I waited for a taxi, then I went straight to the coffee shop.

I saw Tiffany unnie at the cashier, and Sooyoung unnie sitting at one of the chairs.

As usual, no costumers.

"Hyunnie!" Sooyoung unnie and Tiffany unnie went near me.

"How are you? Are you okay now?" Sooyoung unnie asked me.

"Neh, Sorry for yesterday." I apologized.

"It's okay, we know that you didn't felt well at that time, Seohyun-shi." Tiffany unnie smiled at me.

"By the way, why are you here?" Sooyoung unnie asked.

"I'm bored, let's go somewhere." I told them.

"Taeyeon unnie will be mad." Sooyoung unnie said.

"I know, sorry for making a stupid question." I sat on one of the chairs.

"So, what are you gonna do today? Before your appa's burial?" Tiffany unnie sat beside me.

"I don't know, maybe help you with the coffee shop?" I suggested.

"Are you sure? I'll tell Taeyeon unnie first."

"It's okay with me, as long as Seohyun is okay." Taeyeon unnie entered the shop and sat beside me.

"Unnie! Sorry for yesterday." I apologized.

"Gwaenchana, now go work if you want to." Taeyeon unnie smiled as I cheered, then went to the kitchen.

"Ah, I missed making coffee!" I smiled as I grabbed the coffee bean pot.

"Aww, the coffee misses you, too, Seohyun." Sooyoung unnie smiled at my childishness.

After one hour of making coffees, I went outside and talked to Taeyeon unnie.

Ooh, it's already 12:22pm.

"Taeyeon unnie, I'm going home to prepare for my appa's burial, see you there!" I hugges Taeyeon unnie.

"Tiffany unnie, Sooyoung unnie, see you all later!" I waved then went outside, and waited for a taxi.

After I got a taxi, I went home. I found Taemin playing xbox in his room, and Hae oppa.. still sleeping.

I knocked hard on Donghae oppa's room.

"Donghae oppa! It's already 12:30pm! Wake up!" I knocked really hard, that it hurt my fist.

Then Donghae oppa opened the door, Gosh, he's a mess.

"Uhh, what the hell?" Hae oppa asked.

"Aish, remember? Appa's burial? 1pm?" I reminded him.

"Ohh, Appa's burial.. APPA'S BURIAL!" He was shocked, then ran to the kitchen, then ate fast.

Taemin went out and was shocked by his hyung's actions.

"Umm, noona, what's happening?" Taemin innocently asked.

"Uhh, oppa just woke up." I answered.

"Ohh, araso, I'll just shower and dress up." Taemin went to his room, and closed the door.

(At the Cho residence)

Sulli's POV:

I saw Kyuhyun oppa at the gate, I ran, but then I stopped when I saw Yoona unnie.

"Annyeong, Yoona-shi! Come in!" Mom saw them, and welcomed them.

Aish, why is this girl here? What does she want?

She and Kyuhyun oppa sat on our couch while talking to omma, while I just sat at the corner looking at them.

Finally, Kyuhyun oppa noticed me, and went near me, while Yoona unnie talked to omma.

"Yah, why aren't you greeting your Yoona unnie?" Kyuhyun oppa asked while pinching my cheeks.

"I don't want to. I don't want you to end up with the girl you don't love." I replied.

"But Sulli, this is for them. It's okay for me, as long as we're fine."

"I'm not okay with it, if you're gonna end up with one person, it should be Seohyun unnie."

"Huh? Seohyun? Why Seohyun?"

"I like her. She's kind, beautiful, talented, and she's your best friend. Marry her."

"Sulli-ah, not all best friends marry each other. She treats me as older brother, and I treat her like a younger sister, that's all."

"Araso, but if you're gonna end up marrying the girl you don't love, make sure Seohyun unnie is the girl."

"But Yoona is kind, too, she's beautiful, she's talented."

"Kyu oppa, You've been through thick and thin with Seohyun unnie for like 8 years, so you know her, and she knows you."

"You need to get close with Yoona, she's a nice person, like Seohyun. There's no difference."

"There's a lot of difference you're not seeing."

"Sulli-ah, please, let's not make this a big issue, please accept this."

"Okay, but I will always remember the fact that Seohyun unnie is the most suitable girl for you." I went upstairs to my room, and left Kyu oppa.

I don't know why I said those things, but I felt like I needed to. I'm not in the place to say those words.

First of all, I'm just a sister, and there's nothing I can do to stop this wedding.

Second, I don't know Yoona unnie that much, maybe she's really kind like Kyu oppa said.

Lastly, I don't know what Seohyun unnie thinks about Kyuhyun oppa.

Aish, Sulli-ah, why did you interfere with this complicated wedding thing?

Nevermind, I'll just call Krystal, I'm so bored.

[Phone conversation]

Sulli: Hey Krys!

Krystal: Hmm?

Sulli: I'm just bored, I need someone to talk to.

Krystal: I'm here.

Sulli: So, um, what topic?

Krystal: Hey, I can trust you, right?

Sulli: Of course, anytime.

Krystal: I have a crush on this guy, I'm actually liking him.

Sulli: Eh? Nugu?

Krystal: This is a secret, don't tell others, and please don't drop hints to the guy. You know, we're kind of close, I don't wanna ruin our friendship.

Sulli: Araso, now tell me who.

Krystal: Wait, promise? Pinky swear?

Sulli: I promise, pinky swear. Now tell me who. I'm getting impatient.

Krystal: Uhh.. it's Lee Taemin..

Sulli: Chincha?

Krystal: N-Neh, please don't tell him.

Sulli: Of course I won't, goodluck with him!

[End of phone conversation]

Ugh, why do I feel like crying? What's the reason behind it?

Am I jealous? Yah, Cho Jinri, you don't even like Taemin.

Aigoo, stop thinking about these kinds of matter.

Someone knocked on my door, so I opened it.

Revealing.. Yoona unnie.

"Annyeong." I greeted and bowed 90 degrees.

"Annyeong, Sulli-ah." Yoona unnie smiled at me. She's beautiful, unlike me.

"So.. what do you think of getting married to oppa?" I asked her while she sat on my couch gracefully.

"It's okay for me."

"Aren't you upset? You're getting married to the guy you don't love!"

"Sulli-ah, I love my family more than myself so, I'd rather sacrifice my own satisfaction than our future."

"Wow, it must've been hard for you."

"Of course, because I love someone." A tear fell from her eye, then she wiped it immediately.

"It's okay, you can cry, let it all out." I closed the door and comforted Yoona unnie.

"Kamsahamida, Sulli-ah. But, I have to go now." She stood up and hugged me, then went outside and closed the door.

She's really kind, but I still prefer Seohyun unnie.

Seohyun's POV:

Me, Taemin, and Donghae oppa were on a taxi, the atmosphere was really quiet.

After the song 'Goodbye baby' by Miss A played on the radio, the song 'Confession of a friend' by 2am played.

Then the lyrics stung me.

 

ggwae ohrae dwetsuh
nae mamee jogeumshik byunhagi shijakhanji
honjasuh gwaerohwuhhanji..
uhnjaebootunga neega ohrddaemada
nuhreul uhrlineun namjaga nuhmoona meewuhtsuh
 
It's been a while
since my heart has been changing,
since I've been dealing with it lonesome..
every time you came back,
I hated the guy that made you cry
 
charari naega nuhl jikineungae
naeuljido moreun saenggakee...
 
I'd rather protect you,
although I don't know if it will make it better...
 
eejaeneun naega nuhl ahnahjoogo
saranghaejoogo shipdan saenggakee deuluhtsuh
 
This time I'll hold you and love you
is what I thought
 
Baby eejaeneun naegaewah
And be my lady
nuhmoona ohraedongahn jikyuhbwatsuh
mal uhbshi suhsuh
ahntakkawoon gaseumeul soomgimyuh
 
Baby, come to me now
And be my lady
I've watched you for too long
I stood there with no words,
hiding my pitiful heart.
 
chingooroh, chingooroh jinaeya handaneun eeyuroh
mokgaji chaohllatduhn geu gobaekeul chamahyahaetsuh..
hajiman eejaeneun gobaekhalgae
nuhreul saranghae...
 
As a friend, to remain as friends,
I had to push the confessions down my throat
But now I'll confess to you,
I love you...
 
nae soneul jabgo nabakkae uhbdamyuh
nagahteun chingooreul dungae,
jeongmal keun chukbogiramyeo
byeonchi maljago mareul halttaemada,
jogeumshik jaraneun nae sarangeul nulluhtsuh
 
You hold my hand and tell me you only have me
Keeping me as a friend,
you say it's a blessing
Whenever you say let's never change,
I had to push my feelings down
 
charari naega nuhl jikineungae
naeuljido moreundaneun saenggakee
 
It might be best if I protect you,
not knowing if it will be better
 
jakkooman deuluhtjiman chamahtsuh
nuhreul eeruhbuhrilkkaba duryuhwoh, hajiman...
 
I kept hearing it but I kept cool
I was too scared to lose you, but...
 
Baby (Baby) eejaeneun naegaewa (naegaewa)
And be my lady (lady)
nuhmoona ohraedongahn jikyuhbwatsuh
maruhbshi suhsuh
ahntakkawoon gaseumeul soomgimyuh (No)
 
Baby (Baby) Come to me now (Come to me)
And be my lady (lady)
I've watched you for too long
I stood there with no words,
hiding my pitiful heart (No)
 
chingooroh (Your friend), chingooroh jinaeya handaneun eeyuroh (I know)
mokgaji chaohrlatdun (chaohrlatdun geumahl)
 
As a friend (Your friend), to remain as friends (I know),
I had to push the confessions down my throat (The overflowing words)
 
geu gobaekeul (gobaekeul) chamahyahaetsuh (mahlhal su uhbsuhtsuh)
hajiman eejaeneun gobaekhalgae,
nuhreul saranghae...
 
That confession (confession) I had to hold it in (I couldn't say it)
But now I'll confess to you,
I love you...
 

After the song, we arrived at the burial place. It was exactly 12:55pm.

I didn't felt like looking at Appa's coffin, because thoughts were running on my mind.

Thoughts about confessing to Kyuhyun-shi, should I confess?

Aniyo, it's too late, he's getting married.

The burial place was on the beach, beacuse appa said when he die, he wants to get buried near the beach.

I sat on the bench near the fence. It seems to be a graveyard near the beach.

I can see the ocean, it's so peaceful, unlike me, full of thoughts and stuff.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and noticed that it was Taemin.

"What do you need?" I asked him.

"Noona, neo kwaenchani?" He asked if I was okay.

"Neh, don't mind me." I smiled, then he went back to his chair.

After 9 minutes, people arrived and the ceremony started.

I saw Tiffany unnie, Sooyoung unnie, Taeyeon unnie, Yoona-shi, Sulli-ah, and Kyuhyun-shi.

Kyuhyun-shi sat beside me, then Sulli-ah and Yoona-shi.

After the ceremony, Appa's coffin was buried.

"Seohyun-ah, condolence." Tiffany unnie went near and talked to me.

"Kamsahamnida, unnie, where's Taeyeon unnie and Sooyoung unnie?" I replied while hugging her, then she broke the hug.

"Well, they went already." She frowned.

"Aww, I didn't have any chance to talk to them." 

"It's okay."

"Oh, unnie, can you sleep in our house? Please?" 

"Uhh, is it okay, hyunnie?"

"Of course it is, please?"

"Araso, but only for 2 days."

"Kamsahamnida, unnie!"

"Okay, I'll just get my things, then I'll go to your house. I'll go there exactly 5:00pm."

"Thanks." Tiffany unnie waved goodbye, and crossed the other side of the street and walked.

Then another girl went near to talk, it was Yoona-shi.

"Annyeong, Seohyun-shi." She smiled at me.

"Annyeong, thanks for coming." I smiled back.

"Condolences."

"Thanks so much."

"How are you?"

"I'm fine, thanks for asking."

"It must've been hard for you."

"Yes, it's really hard, since I'm close to my appa."

"I hope you get better, move on to a new life, don't worry, I'll help you, I'm here whenever you need me."

"Thanks so much Yoona, I'm also here whenever you need me, thanks a lot."

"Thank you, Seohyun." She waved goodbye, then talked to Kyuhyun.

Then Sulli went near and hugged me, then she broke the hug.

"Unnie, condolences." She smiled.

"Thanks sulli, thanks so much." I smiled back.

"I'm really sorry for your loss, but whenever you need me, I'm here." She hugged me once again, then went to Taemin.

Then Yoona waved goodbye, and left. Finally, another person went near.

That one particular person I'm dying to see.. Cho Kyuhyun.

He hugged me really tight while I stood there emotionless.

Minutes after.. he broke the hug. And he talked to me.

"Condolences." He finally spoke.

"Thanks." I replied with a cold voice.

"I'll stay with you in your house, do you want that?"

"Aniyo, I have Tiffany unnie with me."

"But it's my job, I'm your best friend."

"A NORMAL best friend." I emphasized the word 'Normal'.

"Aigoo, Seohyun, am I really your best friend?'

"What's with that attitude? Of course you are."

"If I am, you'll go out with me."

"GO OUT? YOU MEAN.."

"Friendly.. date."

Omo, this is awkward, but okay, I'll accept. Since, it was like.. 4 years ago when we first had our friendly date.

"O-Okay.. Yah, remember our first friendly date?"

"Neh, it rained really hard.. and we were soaking wet."

"Oh, oh, and we watched horror movies, have you forgotten?"

"Kekeke, of course I won't forget, after we watched, Donghae hyung knocked and you thought it was a killer, you're so epic, Seohyun-ah!"

"Yah, I've forgotten about that already."

"Kekeke, that's one of the moments I'll never forget. Come on, let's go."

"Wait, where are we going by the way?"

"Hmm.. a place you'll never forget. Let's go?"

A place I'll never forget? Wait, is it the place where we had our first friendly date? Ugh, curiosity is killing me!

But before we drift off, Donghae oppa stopped us.

"Yah, where are you two going?" He asked us two while blocking our way.

"Hyung, I'll just go out with your little sis." He simply explained.

"You mean..."

"A friendly date, can I?"

"Of course, I thought you two are dating. Take care of my princess, araso?"

"Neh, bye!"

Then we went to his car and entered.

"Wait, how about Sulli and Yoona?" I asked.

"They'll go home together.. I guess?" He answered me.

"You careless and bad oppa! Kekekeke."

"I know, kekeke."

(After a few minutes)

"Seohyun-ah, wake up.. we're here~" He said in a soft, sweet voice that makes me forget about my appa's death.

I just smiled and went outside the car. The place is spectacular.

I saw a hill, there's a tree with a tire swing on it.

"Beautiful, right?" Kyuhyun smiled at me.

"Amazing. But why did you brought me here?" I asked with curiosity.

but all he did was hug me then blindfolded me, I know it's gonna be a surprise.

While walking, he guided me. I can't see anything.

Then he took off, and sang a simple song. I saw the place, it was spectacular.

Then I saw the picnic table with flowers and hearts, kids running everywhere.

But then.. Men dressed in pink with cardboards lined in front of us..

"Kyuhyun-shi, what's this?" I'm starting to tear up.

"Seohyun-ah, during those years I have been with you.. I have realized one thing.." He just smiled while holding something behind his back.

"B-Bwo..?" 

"I realized that.. you're the best thing that I have ever received in my whole life, Saranghae, Seohyun-ah.."

"K-Kyuhyun-shi.."

Then the men in line in front of us revealed the message which said, "Will you be my girl?"

"Seohyun-ah, will you be my girl?" He held my hand and gave me the roses he's hiding behind his back earlier.

I started to tear up after he said that. He.. he.. felt the same way.

I hugged him tight, I can't believe.

Kids and their parents, even the men lined up, cheered for us.

"Of course, Nado Saranghae, Kyuhyun-ah.." I broke the hug.

"Chincha? YES! SEOHYUN IS MY GIRLFRIEND!" He shouted and cheered, while I laugh at his sudden actions.

Then he kissed me. Omona, somebody pinch me! This is coming true!

Then we hugged. Aww..

"Seohyun-ah.." He called me.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Seohyun-ah.."

"W...Wae?"

"WAKE UP!" Kyuhyun shouted.

Then suddenly, I woke up. AIGOO! Everything's just a dream?!  

I looked at him, and he's laughing.

"Yah, why are you laughing?" I asked him while giving him weird looks.

"While you're sleeping you're saying, "YES, I'll be your girlfriend!" Kekeke. Tell me your dream!" He said while imitating me and laughing.

I cried, not knowing the reason why. Is it because the dream wasn't true.. and will never be?

Then Kyuhyun hugged me while patting my back.

"Mianhe, Jeongmal Mianhe, I thought it'll make you laugh. Sorry, yeodongsaeng." He said sincerely.

I cried harder.. after hearing the word 'yeodongsaeng'. Okay, I'm being pathetic.

"Yah, please don't cry." He begged.

So, I stopped crying and wiped my tears. 

"Sorry for flooding your shirt." I said weakly.

"It's okay, I'm really sorry, now, we're here, let's go?" He led me outside the car, and I saw the place.

I.. I.. I remember this place!

[Flashback]

No one's POV:

Seohyun was really wet, soaking wet. It was raining really hard and she's just sitting on the tree not caring about her situation.

And she's also crying, crying really hard. No one can explain why.

She also has bruises on her arm and wounds on her legs, and her bag and all the things inside including books are wet, too.

But she didn't care, she felt alone. The thought of having no best friend hurts her more than the wounds and bruises.

She was crying, but she stopped when someone approached her and shared her an umbrella.

The innocent 16 year old looked up to see who it was, and found that it was the school newbie, Cho Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun sat beside her, still holding the umbrella.

"You're.. S-Seohyun, right?" Kyuhyun asked the wet girl beside him.

"N-Neh.. thanks for sharing the umbrella." Seohyun wiped the tears, and smiled to the boy.

"It's okay. By the way, why are you alone? and why do you have many bruises?"

"Uhh.. nothing.. I just.. umm.. fell.. hard, nothing serious, don't mind me."

"Do you want I'll go with you home?" 

"A-Aniyo.. I'm fine."

"You can have the umbrella.." Kyuhyun let Seohyun hold the umbrella.

"Thanks.. I'll return it tomorrow."

Then Kyuhyun looked inside his bag and got something.

Bandages. Then he put bandages on Seohyun's wounds and bruises while Seohyun just stared at his face.

"Yah, why are you so kind when you just recently met me?" Instead of thanking, Seohyun asked him a weird question.

Instead of being angry of why Seohyun didn't thank him, he just laughed and smiled to her.

"Because I know you needed a person to help you. I saw what happened earlier." He smiled at Seohyun.

"How did you know?" 

"I just know, farewell. See you tomorrow." Kyuhyun stood up, and started to walk without an umbrella but Seohyun stopped him.

"WAIT!" Seohyun shouted.

Kyuhyun looked back at her.

"Thanks so much, you're the only friend I have in this school." Seohyun smiled.

Kyuhyun smiled back, then turned around and started to walk again.

[End of flashback]

Seohyun's POV:

"Kyuhyun-ah.. it's the place where we.." I smiled while looking at the place.

"Met, right? and started to become friends." Kyuhyun continued.

I realized that.. I wish that event didn't existed, so that I won't be in pain like this.

"You.. you.. still remember.." 

"Why would I forget? It's the most memorable and unforgettable event in my whole life.. meeting a wonderful person like you, Lee Seohyun."

I just smiled at him, then he held my hand and led me to the field.

"W-Why did you brought me here?"

"I just wanted to bring back the memories."

I just stared at the field, while my brain is floating somewhere.

"Yah, Lee Seohyun, don't stand up there emotionless.. " Kyuhyun tapped me.

Because it was a grass field, I just sat down at the grass, not minding if it's dirty or what.

"Seohyun-shi, what are you doing? The field's dirty! Stand up!" Kyuhyun commanded me while I just stare at the ground.

"Are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked again, while I tried not to answer.

Aigoo, I don't want him to worry, so I didn't answer. But then, it rained. 

"Seohyun-ah! Let's go!" Kyuhyun quickly grabbed my arm, but then I pulled my arm.

"Aniyo! I wanna play in the rain, jebal?" I persuaded.

"Seohyun-ah, you're gonna get sick. Can you please listen and don't act like a 5 year old?!" Kyuhyun seems angry.

"I said I don't want to, just once, please." We're partly wet now, I'm sorry Kyuhyun.

"Aigoo, you know I can't resist my cheonsa." He sighed, then removed his blazer and put in on my head.

I ran, twirl and did stuff 5 year olds did while Kyuhyun laughs at the shade and watch like a father to a 5 year old.

I was bored, so I pulled him in. Kekeke, I know I'm not an angel at times.

So we played, we chase each other and play stuff, kekeke, now I'm not the only 5 year old here.

After minutes, the rain stopped and we rested on the shade.

"Jeongmal mianhe." I whispered, I'm sometimes egoistic and doesn't like apologizing when I didn't do any wrong.

"Kwaenchana." Kyuhyun replied.

I just smiled, then my phone rang. OMONA, My phone! My phone! Maybe it's wet right now.

I checked it in my pocket, and someone texted me.

"Nugu?" Kyuhyun grabbed my cellphone then asked.

"Aigoo, give it back." I slapped his arm.

"Aniyo." 

"Kyuhyun-ah!"

"Here, it's your Tiffany unnie."

"Chincha?" I immediately snatched my phone from him.

[New message from Fany unnie~]

Seohyun-ah, I'll bring food. What do you want?

[Reply to Fany unnie~]

I only want Jajjangmyun.. Is it okay? Kekeke~

[New message from Fany unnie~]

Of course it is, Seohyun-ah, see you later!^^

"Uhh, where do we go next?" I asked.

"Home, you need to sleep early." He replied, then we drived home.

The car was dripping wet, ugh, all my fault.

"Seohyun-shi." Kyuhyun called me.

"Wae?" I replied while playing games on my cellphone.

"My favorite cousin is going to visit us next week."

"Nugu?"

"Guess."

"Sunny unnie?"

"Aniyo."

"Siwon oppa?"

"Aniyo."

"Umm.. it's hard since you have a lot of cousin. Do I know that person? A boy or a girl?"

"A boy, and you're really close with him."

"Chincha? Is it.. umm.. Yesung oppa?"

"Aniyo."

"Ah! Leeteuk oppa!"

"Aniyo, kekeke."

"Jonghyun oppa?"

"Aniyo.."

"Okay, that's it, I'm giving up."

"I won't tell. Just wait till next week."

Aigoo, this person. Making me guess all his cousins, then won't tell who it is in the end. I hate you, Cho Kyuhyun!

During the trip, I persuaded Kyuhyun a lot of times to tell me who is it, but he won't, aish!

After minutes, we finally arrived.

"Yah, if you won't tell me who it is, I won't talk to you until next week." I threatened him after we got out of the car.

"Are you blackmailing me? I'll tell you later." He pushed me inside our house's door, then closed it.

I pouted while I walk through the living room.. W-Wait a sec.

I walked back again and saw another car parked. It isn't Kyuhyun's.

Tiffany unnie is here already?! But.. where is she?

"Hyunnie?" Tiffany unnie rushed downstairs from my room. There she is.

"Unnie, you're early! You're excited?" I joked.

(A few hours later)

It's already 10:22pm, and we're still awake. We're currently watching horror flicks.

"Unnie, I wanna sleep." I suddenly said, then went upstairs to my room.

"Araso." Tiffany unnie said, she didn't even care?! Ugh, she's a horror lover I know.

Then my phone rang out of nowhere.

Ooh! It's a new text from Kyuhyun.

[New message from EvilKyu~]

Wanna know who's coming over next week?

[Reply to EvilKyu~]

Nugu? Just tell me!

[New message from EvilKyu~]

Hmm.. clue:His last name is Choi.

[Reply to EvilKyu~]

Uhh, I don't know! You have a lot of cousins you know!

[New message from EvilKyu~]

Okay, that's it, your favorite cousin of mine is coming..

Huh? Favorite cousin of mine? I don't have an idea..

Wait! Minho-shi is coming next week? Chincha?

[Reply to EvilKyu~]

Minho-shi?

[New message from EvilKyu~]

Sleep, tomorrow you'll know. Goodnight, yeodongsaeng^^

After that, I automatically closed my eyes and slept.

Who could that be? Minho's really coming over next week?

If that's so.. I'm really excited. 

                                                                            ~END OF CHAPTER 4~

Author's note:

Guys, I'm really sorry for the long update. Mianhe.^^

Anyways, happy new year and enjoy this chap.

Another conflict, huh? Kekeke~

Thanks for the new subscribers, and commenters. Kamsa^^