Couples unleashed.

30 days. [hiatus]

Yoona's POV:

Donghae texted me early today. He told me he needs someone to be with him.

But dad wanted me to stay home, because it's raining really hard outside.

Aigoo, it's hard to have a secret relationship with someone.. especially when you're getting married after a few days.

Well, it's now or never. I grabbed my raincoat, umbrella, purse and money. I Ran fast outside since dad is sleeping and mom is watching TV in her room.

My phone rang, Donghae is calling.

[Phone convo]

"Hae, where are you?" 

"I'm home, wae?"

"I'm going there."

"I thought your appa didn't approve? Yoong, it's raining hard outside."

"Gwaenchana, I'm bored, too."

"Araso, see you and be careful. Saranghae~"

"Nado Saranghae."

[End of phone convo]

I hope appa or omma won't see me here.

I waited for a taxi, and went to Donghae.

I knocked like five times before someone answered.

Oh, it's Taemin.

"Annyeong, noona, come in. It's raining really hard." He greeted, I smiled then I entered their home.

"Uhh, noona, what do you need?" Taemin awkwardly asked me. This boy is really shy.

"W-Where's Donghae?" I asked while looking around their house.

"He's actually sick, he's in his room upstairs."

"Ah, thanks." I went upstairs.. and knocked at the first door, hoping that it was Donghae's room.

The door opened, revealing Seohyun. Her hair is wet, maybe she has just finished shower.

"Yoona-shi? What are you doing here?" She asked me. She didn't expected me, I know.

"Uhh.. I'm gonna visit Donghae. Sorry for the disturbance, I thought this is his room. Mianhe." I smiled and proceeded to the next door.

Seohyun's POV:

I woke up really crappy this morning, so I decided to take a shower first.

I saw Tiffany unnie still sleeping tight, so I decided not to wake her.

After a few minutes after showering and dressing up, someone knocked on my door.

Gosh, it's raining really hard outside. I wonder how's everything going downstairs.

Oh, someone knocked. I opened the door, and found.. YOONA-SHI?!?!

Wait, first, how did she got here when the weather is worse.

Second, why did she came here.

Lastly, who invited here here? 

"Yoona-shi? What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Uhh.. I'm gonna visit Donghae. Sorry for the disturbance, I thought this is his room. Mianhe." She innocently smiled at me, and proceeded to Hae oppa's room.

Wait, how did Yoona knew Donghae oppa? And why did she visited him?

Aigoo, thoughts are running on my mind right now. Maybe, I'm just dizzy. I'll go eat downstairs.

Yoona's POV:

I knocked at the 3rd door I saw, I hope it's Donghae's room.

It opened and revealed Donghae, he's really really really pale. He's obviously sick.

"Come in, Yoona-shi." I heard Donghae's voice from inside the door. Wait, how'd he knew it was me?

So, I opened the door and saw Donghae. Donghae at his worst condition.

"Omona, Jagiya, are you okay?" I ran to his bed and sat beside him. Then I hugged him.

"I'm okay, Jagiya, don't worry. I just need you by my side, that's all." He weakly smiled.

"Aww, so sweet. Anyways, what do you want? Food? Drink?"

"Nothing."

"Omo, you have a fever! Wait, let me get you some hot water with a towel."

I rushed downstairs, still holding my purse, and got a bowl with a hot water.

I was hurrying while Taemin and Seohyun just stared at me, I stopped and looked at the two.

"Uhh, wae?" I awkwardly asked.

"Umm, Yoona-shi.. what's going on?" Seohyun asked me.

"Didn't you know? Donghae-shi has a fever and he's sick." I replied while preparing the bowl.

"Chincha? We'll take care of him, maybe you're busy." 

"A-Aniyo.. I'll take care of him." I carefully walked upstairs while holding the bowl of hot water with a towel.

I entered Donghae's room, and sat beside him again, placing the bowl on the side table and squeezing the wet towel then placing it on his forehead.

"Aww, poor Hae. Guess our date is cancelled today." I joked.

"A date? Don't mind me, I'm okay now. Where do we go, babe?" Donghae immediately stood up.

"Yah, yah, yah! You're not well yet. Go, lay and sleep back here." 

"Only if you sleep with me."

"Donghae-shi! You ert! Get back here!" 

"Aniyo! Kekeke!"

Seohyun's POV:

"Noona, where's Tiffany noona?" Taemin asked me.

"Still sleeping, that lazy mushroom." I just sighed.

"Yah, Taemin-ah, are you thinking what I'm thinking? And are you hearing what I'm hearing?" I suspiciously asked Taemin.

"Neh, Yoona noona and Donghae hyung is laughing really loud, and I can hear heavy running footsteps." Taemin pointed oppa's room.

"And are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Neh.."

"THEY'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP!" We blurted out.

"I can sense it." I told Taemin, then grabbed his hands, ran upstairs and barged in Donghae oppa's room.

Only to find.. DONGHAE OPPA CARRYING YOONA-SHI BRIDAL STYLE WHILE THEY ARE LAUGHING.

While me, Taemin, Yoona-shi, and Donghae oppa froze on our spots.

It's like we spotted some scary-looking, freak, bloody and creepy ghost. 

"So.. you two.. are.." Taemin slowly said.

"Uhh, what... are.. you two.. doing here." Donghae oppa nervously said, while Yoona-shi loosened from his grip and just stood up.

"C-Can you.. two.. explain this?" I asked the two.

"We're best friends." Donghae oppa bravely answered.

"Donghae-ah, there's no point in lying. Okay, I'm gonna tell them the truth. Donghae is my boyfriend." Yoona-shi told the truth.

"What about Kyuhyun? You're getting married next month, Yoona-ah." I explained to Yoona.

"Yoona? Getting Married? To Kyuhyun?" Donghae oppa asked me. BWO?! HE DOESN'T KNOW?!

"Y-You.. don't.. You don't know?!" I asked him, more like shouting.

"You didn't mention anything about this to me, Yoona-ah." The couple talked, while me and Taemin went out and closed the door.

Thoughts ran in my mind again, if I should tell Kyuhyun about this or what.

Uhh, I don't know.. Maybe, If I tell him, I'll just ruin their friendship and their future marriage life.

Aigoo, if they're gonna get married.. Yoona will just cheat on Kyuhyun with Donghae oppa and I don't want that to happen.

I don't wanna see Kyu get hurt, since he's starting to like Yoona-shi. Ugh, this life is just complicated.

"Yah, Taemin-ah, where are you going?" I asked Taemin while he's walking upstairs.

"Upstairs.. obviously." He rolled his eyes on me. UGH. Since when did this kid become annoying?

"Yah, don't you dare answer me like that!"

"Araso.. I'm just going to my room. Mianhe, noona."

"Gwaenchana, but please finish your meal first." I pointed on his half empty bowl with cereal.

"I'm already full." He didn't hesitated to go straight upstairs.

Aish, something is wrong with this home. I'll just go to the coffee shop.

Then I woke Tiffany unnie up, then I waited for her while I quickly washed dishes, dressed up and went straight to work with Tiff unnie.

"Seo, you know.. I heard a boy and a girl laughing on the other room while I was showering." Tiffany unnie confessed while we walked.

Ugh, it's hard walking during a terrible weather like this.

"Ah, maybe it's Yoona-ah and Donghae oppa." I told her.

"Wait, how did Yoona went there? Are they a couple?"

"Neh.."

"How about--" Tiffany unnie spoke but I cutted her Off, "I know, I don't know what to do to help them."

"Seohyun, I think it's better for you to stay away from the situation."

"Aniyo, Kyuhyun needs me!"

"Seo, move on, for hell's sake, move on. This stupid love is hurting you already. You should go out there and find a guy who loves you."

"You don't understand me."

"Look, there are 7 billion people on Earth, and almost 50 million in Korea, get over him. Kyuhyun's not the only guy in this universe."

"Fany unnie, moving on is not easy as you think. Love is when you've forgotten that there is other people on Earth except him."

"You'll move on soon, hyunnie, soon."

"No, I don't think so. 5 years? I never got over him. Remember his ex, Victoria unnie? I keeped my faith during those times, see? They broke up."

"Let's not talk about this anymore. You're 24 years old, yet you still hope for impossible things."

"Mianhe, unnie. I'm just keeping my faith, we'll never know."

After that short conversation, we arrived at the coffee shop. We entered and found Taeyeon unnie packing her things.

"W-Why are you packing your things, unnie?" I asked her while she's wiping her tears.

"S-Seohyun-ah, Fany-ah, I'm leaving. Someone bought the shop for a high price, you have a new boss." She weakly said while crying.

"B-But why? Where are you.. g-going?" I asked Taeyeon unnie, in the verge of tears, Omo, tears are running down my cheeks.

"Taeyeon-ah! Don't leave us! Please! What made you think about this?!" Tiffany unnie almost shouted on Taeyeon unnie, she's crying, too.

"I'm really sorry, I.. I.. don't know what to do. My parents want me to live in Australia." She sat down, and try to wipe her flowing tears.

"Who is our new boss now, unnie?" I asked while I wiped my tears.

"Actually, there are four of them."

"Huh? Four? Chincha?" Tiffany unnie gasped.

"Kim Hyojung or Hyorin, Yoon Bora, Kang Jihyun or Soyou, and Kim Dasom. They're actually kind and friendly, so it's easy getting along with them."

"Wow. All of them?" I asked.

"Neh, Hyorin-shi will be the main boss, while Bora, Soyou and Dasom will work as employees like you."

"Chincha? We'll look forward to that, aww, we'll miss you." We hugged each other, me, Fany unnie and Taeyeon unnie.

While talking, we heard the bell ring, costumers? 

We went outside to look who's the costumers, it turns out.. there are four of them.

"Ohh! You're here already!" Taeyeon unnie welcomed them. Huh? They're the new employees and boss?

"Seohyun-shi, Fany-ah, they're the ones I'm talking about." Taeyeon unnie presented them.

"Annyeong Haseyo! Seo Joohyun imnida, but you can call me Seohyun. Nice to meet you!" I bowed.

"Annyeong Haseyo! Hwang Miyoung imnida, but you can call me Tiffany. Nice to meet you!" Fany unnie bowed, now, it's their turn.

"Annyeong Haseyo! Kim Hyojung imnida, the group leader, you can call me Hyorin! Nice to meet you!" The girl in the middle presented herself.

"Annyeong Haseyo! Yoon Bora imnida, the eldest among all, you can call me Bora, Nice to meet you all!" The tall girl bowed.

"Annyeong Haseyo! Kang Jihyun imnida, but you can call me Soyou, nice to meet you!" The other girl bowed.

"Annyeong Haseyo! Kim Dasom imnida, I'm the youngest among all, nice to meet you!" The girl presented herself.

They look pretty and kind, especially the one named Soyou.

"Okay, I'm leaving now. I hope you all get along. Sooyoung said she'll just work tomorrow, she's not feeling well." Taeyeon unnie waved while exiting the door and disappearing into the foggy, stormy road.. Aww, I'll miss her.

"Wait unnie!" I stopped her.

"Bwo?"

"Let me hug you first." I hugged her really tight, then she left.

"Annyeong! I'm your new boss, don't worry, I'm kind and I won't bite, kekeke." Hyorin unnie joked.

"Who's the coffee maker?" Soyou unnie asked us.

"Me!" I raised my hand.

"Kekeke, I think I'll be having fun while working with you~! Let's go into the kitchen?" She cheerfully said.

"I'm the cashier, who's my co-cashier?" Tiffany unnie asked the others.

"Meeee~!" Dasom-shi approached her.

"Okay, let's go!" Tiffany unnie and Dasom-shi went to the cashier.

"Uhh, Hyorin-ah? What's my job?" Bora unnie asked.

"You'll be with me as my assistant, is that okay?" Hyorin unnie smiled at Bora unnie and told her about her job.

"Neh!" Bora unnie shouted enthusiastically.

"Can we do this? We can, right? Fighting~!" Hyorin unnie shouted, then we shouted, too.

Me and Soyou unnie entered the kitchen.

"Seohyun-ah, when's your birthday? And what year are you born?" Soyou unnie asked me.

"June 28, 1987. When's yours, unnie?"

February 12, 1984. Gosh, I didn't realized I'm old. Kekeke, anyways, let's work!" 

Ahh, Soyou unnie is so kind.

After hours of brewing coffee, we sat down due to tireness.

"Hyunnie, do you want we'll go home together?" Soyou unnie offered.

"Mianhe, unnie, Tiffany unnie is staying in our house for awhile. We're going home together." I kindly refused.

"Aww, I'll just go with you next time. Kekeke. Nice working with you, Seo~" Soyou unnie stood up.

"Wait, unnie, where are you going?" 

"Home, wae?"

"Uhh, your work is already finished?"

"Neh. My work is only until 3:00pm in the afternoon. So, bye!" Soyou unnie waved goodbye and went home.

Then Bora unnie entered the kitchen.

"Annyeong, Seohyun-ah!" Bora unnie greeted.

"Annyeong, unnie, what do you need?" I asked Bora unnie.

"Since, Soyou-shi went home already, I'll be your new companion! Let's work? I'm excited!"

Tiffany's POV:

"Uhh, Dasom-shi, I'll just go to the restroom. Is that okay? I'll be back for a while." I told Dasom, while she only nodded and smiled.

I miss Taeyeon-shi, but having four as a replacement is okay. I think Dasom is kind, I'm having a great time talking with her.

My phone suddenly rang, I answered it, I know it's against the rules and I'm gonna get scolded by Hyorin-shi and Bora-shi, but I need to.

It's.. it's.. it's.. Ugh, I can't say the name of my ex. That idiot Jaejoong..

[Phone convo]

"Uhh, who is this?" I pretended not to know.

"Fany-ah.. it's me.. Jae." Jaejoong said.

"W-Wae..?"

"Tiffany, I'm really sorry.. I made a huge mistake when I let you go." 

"It's.. okay. Is that all?"

"Meet me at the coffee shop downtown."

"Jae, wait!" Before I can speak, he cutted the line.

[End of phone convo]

I leaned over the wall, and sat down. Why am I crying? I it because.. I'm over him now? Or am I?

Tiff, don't. You're over him now, right? Don't mind that idiot.

It's hard to admit that.. I'm still not over him. Flashbacks are returning again.

[Flashback]

"Fany-ah!" Jaejoong shouted.

"Jaejoong oppa!" Tiffany ran to Jae then hugged him.

"How's my Princess doing?"

"I'm doing really fine, oppa!" 

"Chincha? Well, I have something to tell you."

"Is it a good news or a bad one?"

"For me.. It is."

"Tell me now, oppa! I'm curious!"

"Fany-ah, I'm leaving Korea to work in Hong Kong as the manager of our company. I'll be back after 5 years, I promise."

"But oppa, it's too long! I can't stand a week without you, you know that, right?" The short haired girl is in the verge of tears.

"Mianhe, my appa needs me there. I'm so sorry, Fany-ah, but I'll return, I promise." The guy hugged the girl.

"Op..pa.."

"Tiffany, I'm settling things. I know you can't wait that long, and I don't want you to get hurt because you're waiting for me."

"W-What do you mean..?"

"I'm.. b-breaking up with you."

"B..Bwo?! Wae?!"

"I don't want you to get hurt, Fany-ah."

"Are you gonna get married or something?"

"Aniyo. I just don't want you to get hurt while waiting for me, go, find another guy who'll take the time to be with and never leave you."

"Oppa! I can't! You know you're the only guy I loved.. and forever will!"

"Tiffany-ah, Jeongmal Mianhe."

"Don't you trust me? You said you'll come back, right? Then why are you breaking up with me and telling me to find and love another guy?! Wae?!"

"Please.. it's really hard to explain."

"Jaejoong oppa, do you really love me? I doubt it. Go, leave me, and never EVER come back here in Seoul nor KOREA!"

The short haired girl ran and left the boy crying really hard. It started to rain, and she's soaking wet.

[End of flashback]

That day.. That day where the guy I loved.. left me. The flashbacks left me crying.

Well, I better get back to work and.. forget about that guy who made you cry.

So, I wiped my tears and went back to work. When suddenly..

A costumer.. a familiar costumer.. entered. So, this was the coffee shop he told me about.

Kyuhyun's POV:

So, I was on the way to the coffee shop Seohyun was working on with my uncle, he's only 4 years older than me, so he doesn't look like an uncle.

He's the one who's driving, since I can barely drive during stormy days.

"Yah, Kyu!" He playfully hit me on the arm.

"Uncle! Kekeke." I . He hates being called Uncle.

"Don't you ever call me uncle!"

"Araso, UNCLE. Oh, we're here already, UNCLE!" 

"Yah, one more uncle and I'll kill you."

We went outside the car, and entered the coffee shop. Oh, new employees.

Then Tiffany noona went out of somewhere, wiping something from her face when she froze and stared in our direction.

Huh? Is anything wrong? 

Then I looked at Jaejoong UNCLE(kekeke), he was frozen, too! WTH is happening here?

Do they know each other? Ugh, this is bothering me.

I waved my hand in front of Jae hyung's face.

"Yah, uncle, what's up? Still alive?" I asked him, then he finally came back to his senses and answered me, "N-Neh.."

"J-Jaejoong.." Tiffany noona whispered, but I can still hear her. Bwo? Fany noona knows uncle(kekeke)?

"Tiffany.." Uncle(kekeke) whispered, I can hear it, too. They know each other?

"Wait, you know each other?" I asked the two.

Tiffany noona started crying, I don't have any idea why. Maybe because.. Jaejoong hyung looks old and ugly? LOL. Kekeke.

Then the drama heated up as Jaejoong hyung ran and hugged the crying Fany noona, HUH? Are they.. couples? Chincha?

Tiffany's POV:

I can't control it anymore, tears started running on my cheeks.

Good thing only Dasom and Kyuhyun are the ones in the scene.

Then Jaejoong ran to me and hug me, that's when tears ran in my face like crazy. And I can't breathe properly.

This is just stupid.. Fany, you don't love him anymore, right? Say it. In his face, say the words 'I.don't.love.you.anymore'. DO IT.

Aigoo, Did I really got over him? I hate you, Jae, I hate you so much.

"Fany-ah, Jeongmal Mianhe for leaving you 10 years ago.. That's the biggest mistake I did in my life. I.. still love you.. it never went away." Jae.. confessed while I continued my crying on his chest. I can barely breathe now.

"J-Jaejoong.. Why did you came back?"

"Because.. of you. I wanna start over again.. with you, Fany-ah. I need you in my life. Do.. you.. have another person?"

"I've been looking for another... since 10 years ago.. My plan was.. not successful. I found my heart.. longing for you, Jae."

"Do you still love me?"

"You think I still love you? Of course.. I did!" I faked a laugh while crying. Then, I removed my face from his chest and stared at the guy I loved.

He kissed me, and I didn't hesitated to kiss back. 

"Saranghae, Fany-ah.."

"N-Nado Saranghae.. J-Jaejoong." I wiped my tears and he hugged me. I sure missed this guy.

"Uhh, Kyuhyun, can you tell her boss I'm gonna borrow Tiffany for a while? Bye!" Jaejoong told Kyuhyun then ran and grabbed my arms with him.

Aigoo, this guy is too much excited. It's still raining hard outside, so he opened his umbrella and shared it with me.

Then I locked my arms to him. 

"Where do you wanna go? Fany Fany Tiffany? Kekeke." He joked.

"Anywhere! Let's go!" I cheered.

Seohyun's POV:

So, I was talking to Bora unnie about things. I admit, I learned a lot from her.

Then we heard the bell ring, so we peeked to see the costumer.

I gasped when I saw Kyuhyun with another guy.. I wonder who he is. 

Then in another side, I saw Tiffany unnie wiping something from her face when she and the guy whom Kyuhyun was with saw each other, they froze in their spots. I'm wondering why too.

"Hey, look at those two. They look like they saw a ghost." Bora unnie pointed at the guy Kyuhyun was with and Tiffany unnie.

"Neh, unnie, as if they knew each other. Really strange." I rubbed the back of my head, thinking about the two.

Then Tiffany unnie started to cry, then suddenly, the things I saw in TV happened. Wow.

The guy Kyuhyun was with, hugged Tiffany unnie. Now curiosity is killing me. What's their relation?

Since the glass from the door is only one way, which means we can see what's happening while they can't see us, we enjoyed watching.

"Waahhh, I wanna get a popcorn right now, this is epic!" Bora unnie playfully slapped me. Kekeke, she can be crazy at times.

So.. Fany unnie has a past. And I don't know why Kyuhyun knew that guy. Aigoo, so many things happening.

Then they kissed, good thing there's not a lot of people in the coffee shop, or else they'll cause a scene.

Uhh, can you two get a room? Please? \

Then the two stormed out, WTF? Are they literally getting a room? For hell's sake why.

So, I went out, while Bora unnie stayed inside.

"Uhh.. who's that guy.. and why did he kissed Tiffany unnie?" I poked Kyuhyun and asked why.

"He's my uncle, and.. I don't have any idea why how he knew Fany noona. Maybe they were ex-lovers?" Kyuhyun guessed.

"Ah, oh.. and why are you here?" 

"I'm here to borrow you, too."

"ANIYO. ANIYO. ANIYO. That's final." I ran to the kitchen before he grabs my wrist.. but then again.. PLAN FAILED.

I hate you Cho Kyuhyun! How can I move on if you face always shows up 24/7! UGH.

"Seo Joohyuuun!" He shouted like a little kid.

"Can you please stop it? You're annoying me." I rolled my eyes on him.

"Let's go somewhere!" 

"Andwae, I have a lot of work to do."

"Awww.. Please?" He begged.. like a little kid.

"Yah, I said stop. Just return later, araso?" So, I pushed him outside the shop, and ran to the kitchen. Kekeke. I'm sometimes evil like that.

"So, you're not telling me something.. You already have a boyfriend!" Bora unnie smirked at me. WTF?

"Unnie! He's not my boyfriend.." I explained.

"Kekeke, don't hide anymore.. It's really obvious, really really obvious, so don't try to hide now."

"Sadly unnie, we're not."

"Chincha? You're acting all lovey dovey like that.. when you're only friends?!"

"Neh.. I don't understand, too. H-He's getting married next month."

"But... do you have feelings for him?"

"N-Neh.."

"Aww, Poor Seohyun.. Don't worry, there are many men out there. Get over him."

Bora unnie adviced some things, and we went back to work.

Aigoo, Moving on is.. not that easy.

It's 4pm in the afternoon, that means.. It's time to go home.

"Umm.. Bora unnie, I'm going home." I told Bora unnie.

"Araso, Be careful." She hugged me, then I went outside and I went to the inner office and went to Hyorin unnie.

"Oh, Seohyun, what do you need?" She asked me.

"Unnie, I'm going home now." I told her.

"Is that so? Be careful! See you tomorrow! Oh, another thing, have you seen Tiffany?"

"Aniyo."

"Ah, thanks."

I went out of her office, and I waved goodbye to Dasom-shi, and went outside, hoping Tiffany unnie will come back soon.

The weather is okay now, it's not raining anymore, but it's really cold.

I texted Fany unnie.

[New message to Fany unnie~]

Tiffany unnie, where are you? And.. who's the guy you're with?

[New message from Fany unnie~]

I don't know. But I'm in Lotte World right now with Jae. You don't know him, right? I'll just tell you more later. Sorry, I can't come home with you today, I'll just buy you things, araso? Just ask Kyuhyun to be with you for awhile, Be careful and see ya soon^^

Chincha? Out of all the people.. why Kyuhyun? Oh well.

Then a car parked in front of me, and a guy went outside the car. Oh my gosh, it's really cold out here.

So, the person is Kyuhyun.

"Perfect timing, Kyuhyun-ah, can I ask you a favor?" I greeted him.

"Sure, anything for you, Seohyun-ah." He smiled.

"Hmm.. can we go to Lotte World?" 

"Of course, let's go?" He held my hand, and led me inside the car as we drove to Lotte World.

Sulli's POV:

So, I was really bored and decided to go outside. I'm in casual clothes right now, so the weather doesn't bother me, since it's not raining anymore.

My feet led me to Taemin's house. Then i arrived and knocked.

Taemin opened the door, and smiled when he saw me.

"Sulli? What are you doing here? Come in." He opened the door, asking me to go inside.

"Uhh, Taemin, it's okay. I'm just here to ask a favor." I slightly smiled, feeling nervous.

"What is it?"

"I'm really bored right now.. and I don't have anyone with me. Can you please go to Lotte World with me?"

"Of course! I've been waiting for someone to ask me to go to Lotte World! Let's go!"

Finally! I'm so excited right now. It's my 3rd time to go to Lotte world.

Yoona's POV:

Good thing Donghae's not angry anymore. I'll ask him to go to Lotte World with me.

Even though he's sick, kekeke~

"Donghae-shi.." I called.

"Hmm?" He answered.

"Please go with me to Lotte World. I miss that place."

"Of course, Jagiya, let's go?"

Yes! Mission Accomplished. Lotte World, see you soon! 

Seohyun's POV:

At last! We finally arrived. Because I'm so excited, I went out the car as fast as I can.

"Little miss excited." Kyuhyun teased me.

"Yah, just bear with it. Let's go!" I pulled his arms onto the main gate. Kekeke, I'm now the boss here.

So.. First we went to Ghost House 3d. Oh my gosh, I never wanted to do this.

"Let's go? kekeke" Kyuhyun laughed evilly, after seeing my scared face before entering the ride.

During the ride, I screamed a lot while Kyuhyun just laughed after my screams. This guy is abnormal.

After the ride, I'm happy it ended.

Then Kyuhyun pulled my hand and dragged me to the ride 'Comet Express'.

I enjoyed the ride, it was amazing.

Then we rested for awhile, and I ate cotton candy. Kyuhyun was staring at me while I was eating.. which made me.. uncomfortable.

"Yah, stop it, you're freaking me out." I lightly slapped his arm.

"Kekeke, I just find you cute while eating cotton candy." He pinched my cotton candy packed mouth.

Then again, I rolled my eyes on him. Kekeke.

"Let's go to the Ice Rink later, araso?" Kyuhyun whispered.

"Neh." 

Tiffany's POV:

I don't feel like riding rides right now. I just want to walk hand in hand with Jaejoong. I wish I can just stay like this.

"Baby.." Jaejoong called me softly, while I just lean on his shoulder.

"Wae..?" I lifted my head and stared at his face.

"Let's go ride?"

"Can we please do that later?" 

"Araso, but can we please sit down at the bench?" 

Because he's tired, we sat down at the bench near the carousel.

The view of the carousel is relaxing, since I'm tired after we rode French Revolution. 

"Jae, I'm really tired and dizzy, can we get a drink?" I asked Jae.

"Sure, just sit down here and I'll go buy a drink for you." Jae held my hand, and left to buy my drink.

Won't this day get any better? 

Then he returned with a drink in his hand, and he handed it to me.

"Let's go to the Ice Rink later, is that okay?" Jaejoong kissed my forehead.

Sulli's POV:

"Taemin-ah, I don't wanna ride the Waikiki Wave. Please. I can handle the French Revolution, but not this." I begged while I look at the ride.

Gosh, I'm really scared. I don't wanna ride this.

"Gwaenchana, you can do it, Sulli-ah, for me, please?" Taemin responded with an aegyo.

"Araso." I nervously said while we fall in line.

During the ride, my head was buried in Taemin's shoulder since I was feeling dizzy.

"Sulli-ah, are you alright?" Taemin asked me, which I barely heard.

"N-Neh.." I weakly replied.

After the ride, first, I scared Taemin by acting all dizzy. So, he was really shocked and he almost panicked. Kekeke.

But then, I screamed out, "THE RIDE WAS GREAT!" and hugged Taemin.

I thought he would laugh with me, but he just walked away. Huh? WTH?

I ran to Taemin and hugged his back.

"Yah, don't be angry. Please? At least I enjoyed the ride with you, right? Sorry." I apologized.

"Kekeke, you trolled me, Sulli-ah! You scared me big time!" He laughed with me.

"What's our next ride?" 

"Cool down, Sulli, cool down, let's just rest first. We rode a lot of rides today, we must rest."

"Araso, but later, let's go to the ice rink." 

Yoona's POV:

So, we're currently falling in line at Gyro Swing, and waiting for the ride to end. 

I'm with Donghae in Lotte World, and this is our 2nd ride after the French Revolution. Yeah! I enjoyed it.

Gosh, I'm slightly nervous, but I can handle it since I love adventures and challenges.

"Honey, aren't you nervous, scared or what?" Donghae asked me while caressing my face.

"Aniyo, how about you? I'm actually excited. Kekeke." I laughed.

Then the ride ended, and it was our turn to experience Gyro Swing. I saw the people who rode first before us, and they look.. dizzy.

"Are you ready, Yoong?" Donghae asked me.

"Neh, fighting~" I cheered and gave Donghae a power hug before sitting down on the ride.

During the ride, I cheered and screamed like crazy. I enjoyed the ride, and wasn't scared at all.

I look at Donghae, and he's enjoying it, too. He's cheering and saying things I don't understand.

After the ride, I cheered again and walked like an excited little kid to the next ride.

I'm really enjoying this day since I missed this place.

"Hae, let's go to the ice rink later, araso?" I asked him.

Author's POV:

The 4 couples went to the ice rink but didn't saw each other.

Seohyun and Kyuhyun are on the left side, Tiffany and Jaejoong are on the right, while Taemin and Sulli are on the north and Yoona and Donghae are on the south.

The couples went to the middle and they saw each other, and froze at their spots.

"Uncle? Tiffany noona? Sulli-ah? Taemin-ah? Yoona-shi? Donghae hyung?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Tiffany unnie? Donghae oppa? Yoona unnie? Taemin-ah? Sulli-ah?" Seohyun was shocked completely.

"Omo.." Tiffany just stared.

"K-Kyuhyun? Sulli?" Jaejoong asked the two.

"Uncle? Oppa? Unnie?" Sulli stared at the couples.

While the rest didn't speak.

"Umm.. are you all official? Kekeke." Kyuhyun joke to break the awkward atmosphere.

The 8 people went outside the park, and talked at the nearby donut and coffee shop.

Seohyun's POV:

I was really shocked to see them, but it turned out to be really fun.

Yoona talked to Sulli, while Donghae oppa talked to Taemin, Kyuhyun and Jaejoong oppa talked while I talked with Tiffany unnie.

"Hyunnie, have you enjoyed Lotte World?" Tiffany unnie asked and gave me her eye smile.

"Neh.. Umm.. I'm just curious, what's your relationship with Jaejoong oppa?" I asked her while sipping my hot chocolate.

"He's my ex-boyrfriend who's currentlly my boyfriend."

"Chincha? How sweet. I'm really really jealous."

"Kekeke, you'll find your man soon, hyunnie, don't worry."

After minutes of talk, we decided to go home.

Donghae oppa said he will take us home, and Jaejoong oppa said he'll take Kyuhyun, Sulli and Yoona home.

Donghae oppa hugged Yoona and kissed her forehead, Jaejoong oppa and Tiffany unnie hugged and did the same.

Taemin and Sulli just hugged. I was about to leave but then Kyuhyun ran to me and hugged my back.

Taemin and Tiffany unnie saw me then smiled at me.

"Yah." I called him.

"Bye, be careful." He broke the hug and ran back.

I smiled at the simple action. While Tiffany unnie and Taemin teased me during the journey back home.

Sulli's POV:

Taemin texted me a simple goodnight word. I loved this day.

"So.. uncle.. you're official with Tiffany noona?" Kyuhyun asked uncle.

"Neh. Oh, stop calling me uncle. Please." Uncle angrily replied.

"Kekeke." Me and Yoona unnie laugh while we drive home.

Truly, it was a nice day. I think I'm falling for you, Taemin-ah.

                                                                       ~END OF CHAPTER 5~

Author's note:

Okay, so I updated twice a week. Kekeke~

I kinda like JaeFany, and I love their interactions in Haptic CF. So, I slipped them in. 

I also slipped SISTAR, because I love that group. It's just a simple cameo.

Comments and Subscriptions are appreciated.

Please, no silent readers. If you're reading this right now, comment and tell me what you think.

Kekeke.~

Oh, who's the cousin that Kyuhyun is talking about in Chapter 4? Minho?

Wait until next week, kekeke~