3rd day,July 7th.

30 days. [hiatus]

Taemin's POV:

I woke up,everything has changed.

Noona is always sad,same with hyung.

What happened?Ever since appa died,Noona become emotional.

Tomorrow is the burial ceremony.

..Goodbye,Appa..

I ate breakfast,brushed my teeth,showered,dressed up and waited for the school bus.

Then after a few minutes,the school bus arrived.

I sat beside Sulli.I looked at her side and saw a girl.Her friend maybe?

I didn't mind.Sulli first talked to me.

"Annyeong,Taemin-shi,I heard the news..." She started and put her hand on my shoulders.

"How?" I asked,although I know the answer.

"Kyuhyun oppa told me.He slept at your noona's room right?"

"CHINCHA?" My eyes grew wide.Aish,stop thinking thoughts,Taemin,They're close friends.

"Kekeke,Oh,Let me introduce you to my friend,Krystal." She introduced her friend.

"Annyeong Haseyo!Krystal imnida." Her friend Krystal smiled.

"Hi,I'm Taemin." I greeted back.To be honest,I have a little crush on her friend.Her friend is gorgeous.

"Umm..Taemin..TAEMIN." Sulli tapped me,I realized I had been staring at her friend.Omo,so embarassing.

"Mianhe,Jeongmal Mianhe." I apologized.

"Gwaenchana,Oh,Condolences to you,Seohyun unnie and Donghae sunbae." Sulli moved her hand to my hand.

"Kamsahamnida,Sulli-ah." I thanked Sulli.

After few minutes of talking,we arrived.

Sulli's POV:

Seems like he likes Krys.Aish,am I jealous?Of course not!Focus on studies,Sulli,Focus.

After hours and hours of lecture,it's finally break time.

I'm looking for Taemin but he's not here.Maybe he's somewhere.

I went to the canteen and bought food for Taemin and me.Why am I even concerned?

My heart tells me to.So,after I bought the food,I went looking for Taemin.

I reached the locker room,my locker was near the boys' locker room,so I heard some punches from the bully boys and some.

At first,I didn't mind it,I don't wanna mingle with their businesses,I don't wanna get hurt.

Then I heard a familiar person's voice..It was..Taemin's voice!

I went inside and dropped my bag..

"STOP IT!" I went near Taemin who's wounded and in pain right now.

"Yah,Sulli,You're the rich girl right?" One of the boys asked me.

"None of your business." I answered while helping Taemin,then he slapped me.What the hell is his problem?!

"YAH!What the hell is your problem?!?" I shouted at him,then he's gonna punch me,but then Taemin pushed me,which caused him to be punched.

Omona,he's bleeding,he's bleeding!Eottoke?!

"Look what you did?!He's done nothing wrong to you!Why are persons like you existing in this world?!" I shouted at them,while helping Taemin.

"Sulli-ah,Gwaenchana,Don't mind me,I can do this." He stood up and weakly walked outside.

"Taemin!" I ran to help him.

"Sulli,I can handle this." He rejected my help again.

"Yah!I got hurt just to help you now you're rejecting me,Taemin?Let me help you."

"Thanks so much,Sulli."

Then I brought him to the clinic to heal his wounds.After a few minutes,he went out.

I was sitting on the bench outside while waiting for Taemin,then Taemin sat beside me.

He hugged me,he was crying.I can see his grief right now.

I hugged back,He was crying really hard,but he's rarely showing it.

"It's gonna be okay,I'm gonna be with you,I'm gonna support you." I tried to calm him.

He broke the hug,and stared into space,I wiped his remaining tears and leaned on his shoulders.

                                      ...Why do I feel secure and happy whenever I'm with him?

(At the Lee's residence)

Seohyun's POV:

I woke up with Kyuhyun beside me and he's staring at me.

"Yah!Why are you here?" I asked like I didn't know.

"I slept here." After he said that,my eyes grew big.

"B-Bwo?" I asked.

"Is that wrong?I'm your best friend.We did that a lot of times,right?"

"Did WHAT?" 

"Sleep together.Slumber parties." Slumber parties,huh?Is Kyuhyun gay?

"W-Wait..But you didn't asked for permission."

"Is that needed?"

"Of course it is!Oh,and..only GIRLS do slumber parties..Aren't you telling me something?"

"Silly,I'm not gay." He's a mind reader,Aish.

"Okay,but can I please have my privacy?"

"Are you asking me to leave?I don't wanna leave."

"I'm only asking you to leave my room.Stay at the living room."

"Oh,okay." Then Kyuhyun went outside and closed the door.

This too much concerned best friend of mine is being annoying again.

Oh,Congratulations,Mr. Cho Kyuhyun..

You have successfully broke Ms. Lee Seohyun's heart again by doing things.Aish.

(At the Im company)

Yoona's POV:

I'm so bored,I'm just sitting here,doing nothing.I wanna go outside and do something.

So,I sneaked outside.I was almost at the gate but then..Someone caught me.

"Yoona!" Someone called me so I jumped in shock.It was Donghae,Omona.

"Yoona-shi,where are you going?" He whispered.

"Uhmm..S-Somewhere." I stuttered.Aniyoooo!

"Wanna go somewhere..with me?" He asked,I was shocked.

"Appa will scold me.." I told him and walked away,but he held my hand.

"No one will know,Please?" He used his aegyo.Aish,forget the scold part.

"Araso..Let's go..fast!" We sneaked outside the building and ran somewhere far from it.

"Donghae-shi,where are we going?" I asked him.

"Wanna go to the amusement park?" He replied with a big smile.He's childish,you know.

"Sure!" I cheered,while we waited for a taxi.

After getting a taxi,we waited and talked until we arrive there.

After we went outside the taxi,We smiled together.

"Ah,I miss this place,I suddenly remembered dad." He looked down.

"Where's your dad?" I asked.

"He's..He's..dead..since last week.." We walked to the entrance,I'm so rude,what have I asked?

"M-Mianhe,Donghae-shi..If you want,let's switch topics." 

"Gwaenchana,Let's go?Let's ride the HUGE roller coaster first." He emphasized the word 'Huge'.Omona,I don't wanna.Andwae!

"W-Wait.." I stopped him from buying tickets.

"Wae?Is there something wrong?"

"Uhmm..I don't wanna ride."

"Wae?You're scared?"

"K-Kind of."

"Don't worry,I'm here,just hold my arm tight." He assured,then we went to the roller coaster.

Gosh,It's so creepy,save me from this.

After the roller coaster ride,I was blank.I admit,it was fast because I closed my eyes throughout the whole ride.

Few minutes have passed,my own senses came back.

"You okay,Yoona-shi?" Donghae asked me.

"N-Neh,Let's buy cotton candy!I miss this." I replied then ran to the cotton candy stall.

I picked the bubblegum flavor,while Hae picked strawberry.

We sat on the bench,then we talked.

"You know what?I'm getting married on August 5th." I confessed.

"With whom?You didn't told me you have a boyfriend." He replied.

"I don't have any boyfriend."

"But how can-- oh,I get it,Arranged,right?"

"N-Neh,I love my parents,I love my company,so I have to do this even though it's against my will."

"With whom?"

"Cho Kyuhyun."

"Oh,I know him,He's my sister's best friend."

"Chincha?So you're Seohyun's older brother?"

"Neh,how did you know Seohyun?"

"Kyu intruduced me to her,Ah,She's pretty."

"Kekeke,like her oppa,right?"

"Neh,Kekeke,let's ride more!"

(At the Lee residence)

Kyuhyun's POV:

"Aren't you going to eat?" I knocked at Seohyun's door,she hasn't been coming out for like 2 hours.

"I don't have any appetite,Mianhe." She lazily replied.

"Seohyun-ah,Just get over it and start your life,do you think your appa wants to see you like this?"

"It's not about him,Kyuhyun-ah."

"Then come outside and let's talk about it."

"I don't want to,stop forcing me."

"It's not good for you health,please?Let's do fun stuffs like when we were high schoolers,please?"

"I still don't want to."

Aish,this girl,I'm trying my best effort here!Ah,I know,If she doesn't wanna,I'll do it.

Donghae hyung told me they had another key for Seohyun's room,it's at the..MAT!

I got the other key,then unlocked Seohyun's door,revealing Seohyun writing at her diary.

She saw me,she immediately closed her diary and kept it under her blankets,then shouted at me.

"WHO TOLD YOU TO UNLOCK MY ROOM?!" She shouted angrily.

"Yah,I miss the old Seohyun,let's have our bonding time,please?" I softly replied to her harsh words.

She stared at me blankly,then ran to the couch and sat there.

"What's the problem?Is there anything wrong?What do you want?I'll buy you anything." I offered her.

"Nothing." She replied,then it suddenly rained,then smiled at me,and ran outside.She played in the rain happily.

"Yah!" I got a towel and ran after her,covering her body.She's still on her pajamas.

"Kyuhyun-ah,this is what I want,to play in the rain." She said then dropped the towel I gave her.

She splashed water on me,then ran,my white pants become dirty!Aish,I'll get you for that!

I chased after her,I didn't realized I was playing.This girl is really stubborn.

"YAH!SEO JOOHYUN!CAN'T YOU SEE I'M SUPER WET?!" I stopped from chasing her and shouted at her.

"I don't care,this is my only happiness for today,can you give me my chance?" She begged and used her aegyo.

"Araso,but only once,only this day." I told her,then we played again,WHY AM I PLAYING,TOO?!

Okay,I admit I can't resist this girl.

Minutes later,we stopped and eventually sat on the bare ground,we're soaking wet and freezing cold.

"Yah,do you want a towel?" I asked Seohyun.

"I-I think so." She replied.

I stood up and got a towel,after that,I returned and wrapped the towel around her.

"H-How about y-you?"She asked while her feet are freezing.

"Gwaenchana."

"Thanks."

"It's nothing."

"Thanks again."

"What's that for?"

"For..letting me play in the rain,and all this."

"It's nothing."

"Ani,this is my fourth time playing in the rain."

"Bwo?I thought it was your 7th or 8th."

"Of course not,Hae oppa won't let me play in the rain."

"He's just concerned of your health."

"But I've always wanted to play in the rain,since I was a kid."

"I know,now let's enter inside and I'll make you some tea."

"Araso,thanks again." I stood up and helped her stand up,We entered and she sat near the fireplace.

Seohyun's POV:

Stop being so sweet,Kyuhyun-ah,please stop.I'm falling hard for you.

I'm staring so hard at the warm fire,I wish..I wish..Kyuhyun has feelings for me,not Yoona.

"Here's your tea!" Kyuhyun sat beside me and handed me my tea.

"Thanks." I smiled.

There was an akward moment between us,so I just leaned my head on his shoulders.

"Yah,Seohyun-ah,who's gonna be my replacement after I marry Yoona?" He suddenly asked.

"No one can replace you,of course." I replied.

"Kekeke,I know,but who will stay with you?I have to be with Yoona."

"You don't need to,I'm okay alone."

"I know you can't,especially when it's dark." I understand,Kyuhyun is trying to scare me.This guy can't.

"Aish,your plan is not working,I'm not scared of being alone."

"I'm just kidding,you know I don't wanna see you alone."

"Araso,I get it,You're concerned,I'm hungry,I'm gonna eat." I stood up and got some snacks.

I don't need a sisterly concern,all I want is for you to realize that your one and only best friend is already falling for you.

"Get me some snacks,too!" 

"Aish,you're so lazy,go get yours."

"Seo Joohyuunn!" He shouted then laughed,this dorky friend of mine.

"Haha,you lazybutt Kyu."

After hours and hours of talking and laughing,we decided to stop,like the rain stopped.

"Waahh,I'm sleepy." I complained.

"Then sleep,at my lap." He ordered,then I slept at his lap,He started to sing a song,until I no longer can notice it and finally fell into a deep sleep.

"Nae salmi haru haru kkumeul kkuneun geotcheoreom
Neowa hamkke majubomyeo saranghal su itdamyeon
Dasi ireoseolgeoya..." Kyuhyun sang,then minutes later,I fell asleep.

(At the amusement park)

Yoona's POV:

Just few hours ago,it rained and we just sat on the bench,doing nothing.

Aww,I wished I just stayed in the office,but I never regretted this.

The rain stopped,and the ground were slightly wet.We decided to buy ice cream.

Kind of stubborn,right?Who in their right minds would buy Ice cream when it's cold?Im Yoona and Hae shi.

"Aren't you cold or what?" Hae asked me while his ice cream.

"Nope,it's getting kind of hot here now." I replied.

"You're really weird."

"Kekeke,I know right?What are we gonna do next?We can't just hang around here doing nothing."

"Let's do some activities,like getting stuff toys and things!"

"Great idea!"

We went to the games section and played some games,we got some stuff toy and other stuffs.

Wow,I really enjoyed this day with Donghae,I hope daddy won't know about this.

"Hae,I'm hungry,can we eat?" I asked him.

"Of course,it's already 4:23pm." He replied.

We went to the nearest food shop to buy food,I bought some Daeji Bulgogi and Samgyupsal while Hae bought Kimchi Bokkumbop.

"So,you like pork?" Hae asked me.

"Neh,ever since I was a kid,my mom always tell me to quit eating that,I might get fat." I answered while eating.

"So..what did you do?"

"Of course I still eat pork,I'm stubborn."

"Kekeke,always do your parents' orders,it's good for you."

"Sometimes it's not,I hate the fact that they're so over protective."

"I'm jealous."

"You kidding me?Having over protective parents ."

"Atleast you still have parents,well,I don't."

"I'm sorry,Donghae-shi."

"Ani,it's okay,I'm really jealous of you,Yoona-shi."

"I know,I know,I understand,and I'm sorry,Hae,really sorry."

"Gwaenchana,let's ride more?"

"Sure!" Aish,I'm so guilty of saying things,but anyways,I need to enjoy this moment.

But my stupid phone rang,aish! Omona,it's..it's..Omma.

I answered,I was so nervous I almost died.

[Phone conversation]

Yoona:O-Omma?

Yoona's Mom:Yoona-ah,where are you?

Yoona:Uhmm..somewhere,I need to do something.

YM:When will you be back?I need you right now.

Yoona:Araso,I'll be back soon.

[End of phone conversation]

"Gosh,Hae,we need to get back." I told Hae after the conversation,Eottoke?

"Araso, Araso." He replied then we ran fast to the entrance.

We got a taxi,and went straight to the company.

Hae got back to his work,while I went to Appa's office.I saw Omma,Appa,auntie and uncle.

"Yoona-ah,where have you been?" Appa asked me.

"Somewhere." I answered,trying to avoid more questions.

"Araso,Let's start,wait,where's Kyuhyun?" Omma asked.

"I don't know,He's not on the house since yesterday,Let me call him." Auntie replied,then called Kyuhyun.

(At the Lee residence)

Kyuhyun's POV:

Minutes later,I can feel Seohyun sleeping while I'm singing a song for her.

When I caressed her face,I felt something,She's hot,maybe she has a fever.

Omona,what am I gonna do?I can't wake her up.

I slowly placed her head on a pillow,then got a towel,and soaked it with water,then squeezed it so that the water will come out.

Then I placed it on her forehead,Goodness,she has a fever.

It's her fault,she's too stubborn.

I checked the time,then my phone rang.It was mom,I wonder what she needs.

[Phone conversation]

Kyuhyun:Omma?Waeyo?

Kyu's Mom:Where are you,dear?

Kyuhyun:I'm doing something important,Wae?

KM:We need you here,we need to settle your wedding arrangements.

Kyuhyun:But,Omma,This is important.

KM:Kyuhyun-ah,this is important,too.

Kyuhyun:Please?

KM:Araso,but tomorrow,I need you here.

Kyuhyun:Kamsahamnida~!

[End of phone conversation]

[At the Im company]

Yoona's POV:

Auntie told me that Kyuhyun's not coming,Aish,my effort's all wasted.

"Mianhe,Jeongmal Mianhe." Uncle apologized.

"We can settle it with only Yoona,right?" Auntie suggested.

"Neh." Omma replied.

Hours have passed,I'm just sitting there,texting with Donghae,while they are discussing something.

[New text message from Donghae-shi~]

Fr:Donghae-shi~

Yah,wanna go and escape with me again?

Aish,he's kind of stubborn,My parents will kill me if they found out.

[Reply to Donghae-shi~]

To:Donghae-shi~

Aniyo!My parents will kill me if they found out about what happened earlier,You're such a pabo.

After a few seconds,he replied.

[New text message from Donghae-shi~]

Fr:Donghae-shi~

Jebal?They won't know,just tell them your friend needs you,and it's an emergency.

[Reply to Donghae-shi~]

To:Donghae-shi~

Andwae,It's really important.Mianhe,Hae-shi,maybe next time.

[New text message from Donghae-shi~]

Fr:Donghae-shi~

Gwaenchana^^ Promise that you'll go out with me next time?

[Reply to Donghae-shi~]

To:Donghae-shi~

Kekeke~ I promise ^__^ Can I ask you one thing?

[New text message from Donghae-shi~]

Fr:Donghae-shi~

Sure,what is it?

[Reply to Donghae-shi~]

To:Donghae-shi~

Do you like someone?If yes,then who?

I was so nervous that I actually turned off my phone.Yes,this is a huge secret of mine.

I had a huge crush on Donghae,but then it grew into Love.

I immediately opened my phone and checked my inbox,YES!THERE'S ONE MESSAGE!

But sadly,it's from Kyuhyun,I wonder why.

[New text message from Kyuhyun-shi~]

Fr:Kyuhyun-shi~

Yoona-ah,Jeongmal Mianhe for not going there.You see,Seohyun is sick and her siblings are not in the house so there's no one to be with her except for her best friend,I hope you understand!I promise to make up to you~^^

It's just from Kyuhyun,Aigoo.

[Reply to Kyuhyun-shi~]

To:Kyuhyun-shi~

Gwaenchana,Take care^^ See you soon! ;)

After I texted Kyuhyun,I received another text message,this time,it's from Hae.

Omona,I'm so nervous.

[New text message from Donghae-shi~]

Fr:Donghae-shi~

Yoona-ah,Listen,I've been keeping this little secret since I worked here.Neh,I liked somebody,I actually liked her.

That's all,he didn't told me who it was.

[Reply to Donghae-shi~]

To:Donghae-shi~

Araso,Nugu?

My heart beats faster,I'm really nervous,I could have died any minute right now.

[New message from Donghae-shi~]

Fr:Donghae-shi~

Yoona-ah,I like you.Aniyo,I love you.It's okay if you don't love me back.I hope we're still friends.

After I read it,my heart fluttered.I was gonna reply back,but then my parents' discussion is over.

"Yoona-ah,take care!" Auntie greeted me while exiting through the door.

Finally it ended,I immediately texted Donghae.

[Reply to Donghae-shi~]

To:Donghae-shi~

Hae-shi,Nado Saranghae... <3 So,does that mean we're dating now?And were an official couple until August 5? =))

I replied while giggling,I haven't noticed Omma and Appa has been staring at me since I replied to Hae.

"Yah,Im Yoon Ah,why are you giggling all of a sudden?" Omma asked me,while I am just shocked.

"Nothing,Omma,I gotta go,bye!" I ran outside,and closed the door,I leaned on the door while smiling.

I didn't noticed the employees are all staring at me.

"Yah,Yoona-shi,you're almost melting." Hyoyeon unnie laughed at me while working.

"Kekeke, unnie!" I smiled then went to the elevator.

I saw a very unexpected person,Donghae. Kyaaaaa~!

I entered the elevator,It was only me and Donghae.

"Yah,Jagiya.." He called me.Omona,Jagiya?I can't believe ittt!Am I dreaming?

"Keke." I just laughed at him.

Then he looked at me,I looked back,then He kissed me.

I was so shocked,then I felt extremely happy.My dream finally coming true?

Kekeke~

Then he broke the kiss and whispered to me.

"Saranghae,Yoona-shi." He whispered,then th elevator door opened and he went outside and the door closed.,leaving only me to think.

I stared at the ceiling,and saw a CCTV CAMERA!!!!!Omona,what if it recorded our kiss?I'm gonna be so so so dead.

(At the Lee residence)

Seohyun's POV:

I woke up,it was really dark outside.I'm having a headache and a towel on my forehead.

Wait,am I having a fever?Aniyo!

I stood up and walked to the living room and found Taeyeon unnie,Sooyoung unnie,and Tiffany unnie.

"Taeyeon unnie?Tiffany unnie?Sooyoung unnie?Why are you all here?" I asked them while they went closer.

"Hyunnie,we know you're not okay so we decided to pay a visit." Tiffany unnie answered.

"Where's Kyuhyun-shi?" I asked while looking everywhere.

"Sit down first,Hyunnie-ah." Taeyeon unnie held my hand and pulled me softly to the couch,making me to sit down.

I saw Taemin going out of his room while holding his ds.

"Taemin-ah!" I called him.

"Oh,Noona!Are you okay now?" He asked me.

"N-Neh." I answered.

"Noona,I'll just go to Sulli's house for our project,is that okay?"

"Of course it is,Oh,and please ask Sulli where Kyuhyun might be,Take care!" I greeted while he exit the door.

"Unnie,as I was asking earlier,where's Kyuhyun?" I asked Taeyeon unnie.

"Kyuhyun-shi is busy right now,so he asked us to go here and take care of you." Sooyoung unnie explained.

"Hyunnie,what do you want?Food?Beverages?" Tiffany unnie asked me while looking at our refrigerator.

"No,I don't want anything." I refused.

"Wanna watch an episode of Keroro?" Taeyeon unnie asked.

"Aniyo." I refused again.

"How about a nice cup of blended frappuchino?" Sooyoung unnie asked me,since she's a barista like me.

"Aniyo,I wanna sleep." I went to my room and closed the door,and slept.

I cried real hard.Seohyun-ah,get used to it,he's getting married soon.Remember your conversation earlier?

Aish,I just cried myself to sleep. I know it's early and I haven't had my dinner,but I'm not in the mood.

Kyuhyun-ah, Why did you left me? Are you saying that I should get used to this because yo're getting married?

I hate you! No, I hate myself for loving you! I hate myself for not hating you! Ugh, I should be used to it by now.

                                                                              ~End of chapter 3~

Author's note:

First of all,I wanna say sorry for not updating for like 2 weeks? I am just busy at that time.

But now, I can update regularly,every one week, school's oveeerrr!

Yeah, Yoonhae is a couple now. Kekeke~

So, does that mean Seokyu has a chance? We don't know.

Thanks for the subscribers and comments, Love you all~!

Oh, Have you saw trouble maker? Hyuna and Hyunseung's song?

They kissed at their live perf! Goodness! I'm now a 2hyun or SeungA couple shipper! Keke~

Please subscribe and comment, thaaaanks! :)