30 days. [hiatus]

Description

What are you gonna do if your best friend that you loved is getting married in the next 30 days?

What are you gonna do if your only option is to get over your best friend?

"I HATE YOU!I HATE MYSELF FOR LETTING ME FALL FOR YOU!I HATE MYSELF FOR NOT IGNORING YOU WHEN YOU WANNA BECOME FRIENDS WITH ME!I HATE MY LIFE.NOW I'M SUFFERING THE CONSEQUENCES OF LOVING YOU!"

30-days-1.jpg?t=1322354854

 

Characters:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaPV5nPwOXVhkl5zTBzK7'

Lee Seohyun

-24 Years old

-Has 2 siblings named Lee Donghae and Lee Taemin.She's the middle.

-Works on a nearby coffee shop as a barista.

-Kyuhyun is her best friend and Sulli is her friend.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlpAqRZkp5R-liNOcir5w

Cho Kyuhyun

-24 years old.

-Sulli is his little sister.

-Works on his father's company.

-Seohyun is his best friend and Donghae is his friend.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaN9vQ1cWeQCoFCTT1N3o

Im Yoon Ah

-24 Years old.

-The only child in their family.

-A fashion designer.

-Donghae and Kyuhyun are her friends.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxGGFP337Ap6867R7u7Dd

Lee Donghae

-25 years old.

-The eldest among his two siblings,Lee Seohyun and Lee Taemin.

-Works as a doctor.

-Yoona and Kyuhyun are his friends.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE7t4NI1d-82MCgXMkewL

Cho Sulli

-16 years old.

-The maknae of the Cho Siblings.

-Still in High School.

-Seohyun is her friend.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXMb41cEOm-pWgl6RjhQY

Lee Taemin

-16 years old.

-The maknae of the Lee siblings.

-Still in High School.

-Key is his friend.

 

Minor Characters:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUke3OMjGdgbVUl1OS8pm

Park Taeyeon.

-Seohyun's friend and owner of the coffee shop she's working at.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJjvj-C4aui5qZu5jPER5

Jung Soojung(Krystal)

-Sulli's friend.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMRv1HAkTHk1lDp8e3TYo

Kim Kibum

-Taemin's friend.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTteGqQFfXhavrIS8FVKO

Choi Sooyoung

-Seohyun's co-worker.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgZhGKlp3_vmawnL3UJD3

Hwang Miyoung(Tiffany)

-Seohyun's co-worker and Taeyeon's best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong!

It's me!The author of "I fell in love with a superstar" fanfic.Kekeke.

I'm back with a new fic entitled '30 days'.I know the title seems weird and somehow usual,but I still hope you like it.

Umm,This fic can be Seokyu or Kyuna,so please continue reading even if Kyuhyun ended up with Yoona or Seohyun.

Kamsahamnida!

Oh,before I forget..My poster was made by Super World Shop.Isn't it pretty?Kekeke.

And my character chart was made by Cookies and Cream poster request shop,So pretty,Neh?

If you wanna request from their shop,Here's the links:

Super World Shop:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/52001/super-world-shop-1st-challenge-start-now-open-graphics-oneshot-poster-request-review-superjunior-trailer

Cookies and cream poster request shop:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/93201/cookies-and-cream-poster-request-shop-now-open-and-taking-requests-graphics-korean-poster-request

Thanks so much!Please comment and subscribe!

Oh,I don't want silent readers.So please,if you're reading this fic right now,make sure you comment after.Thanks!

Strictly,No Plagiarizing.I daydreamed for days just to think of this idea.

If someone says that I plagiarized this,It's not true,Any same idea is purely coincidencial.

Thanks so much and Enjoy reading!

~ Sincerely Yours,Author neesha_smiley13 ~ 

Foreword

"Why are you crying?" Kyuhyun asked Seohyun.

"Don't mind me! Just once, Kyuhyun, Just once!" Seohyun shouted.

"Yah! What's your problem, Huh? I'm just concerned!"

"Concern?! This concern is just stupid! Everything about this friendship is stupid!"

"What the hell is your problem, Seohyun? I'm just concerned because you're my little sister!"

"I'm sick and tired of you treating me like a little sister! I'm sick and tired of it!"

"What do you want?!"

"What do I want? What do I want? All I want is for you to open your eyes!"

"Open my eyes?! What the hell are you saying?"

"Maybe you never will understand, Kyuhyun."

"Understand what? That our friendship will just go into the drain? After 8 years, Seohyun? After all those memories? I'm sick of it!"

"I'm tired ,I'm really tired, Everyday I have to face this."

"You're not telling me something, Seohyun."

"I'M SICK AND TIRED OF BEING YOUR LITTLE SISTER, WANNA KNOW WHY?

...Because I wanna be the one you love, not your little sister! I want you to care for me, be concerned about me but not as a little sister, I want you to love me not only as a friend but the one you love! I'm sick and tired of facing the truth everyday Kyuhyun! That you will never love me more than a friend or a little sister! Everytime you call me little sister, my heart breaks into little pieces! I'm tired of people complimenting us as a good couple but were not! I hate the fact that you're so sweet to me just because I'm your little sis! I'm tired of being scared to tell you because I don't want this friendship to get ruined! And you know what? Remember that day when I cried so much that I almost died because it was so hard to breathe? Guess what, You're the reason behind it! And I hate the fact that you're getting married tomorrow, and I haven't confessed my true feelings! So here! Here's the matter that I've been dealing with for 5 years! Yes, 5 years! So now, I'm telling you that I love you, But It's okay if you don't love me back. Nol Saranghae, Kyuhyun-ah.."

This is the story how I never got over the guy I loved for almost 5 years. But now, I don't know what to do.. He's getting married tomorrow.

                                                         ... Please be happy for me,Kyuhyun-ah, Always remember, I love you.