Moving on? Is it even easy?

30 days. [hiatus]

Seohyun's POV:

"Noona!Noona!" A little boy knocked and shouted.I can't open my eyes because my head aches so much.

"Noona,Wake up!" The boy knocked louder.I decided to sleep again,maybe it's my hallucinations.

A few minutes later,the knock stopped,See?I was just imaginating.

Then my door opened.I immediately opened my eyes and woke up.The boy knocking on the door,was Taemin.

"Noona!What happened to you?" Taemin asked me.

"Huh?Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Look in the mirror."

After he told me that,I ran to the mirror and looked.I was shocked.

My eyes are puffy and red,There were a lot of dried tears.

"Noona,what happened?You slept 6:00pm and woke up 11:00am?!" Taemin asked me.

"Nothing.Nothing's wrong.I just slept too much early and woke up too much late.Nothing more,nothing less." I replied to clear the issue.

"After 16 years of being with you in one planet,one continent,one country,one city,one street and one house,I know you.You are lying."

"Taemin.." I sat on the bed while looking around.Everything's a mess,Pillows are on the floor,my blanket is in the floor..Ugh,what happened?!

"Noona,I know you're not okay.Just tell me,I'm your brother." He sat on the bed beside me and hugged me.

Aww,this little boy.Even though he's a cold boy,He never hide his soft spot when needed.

"I'm devastated,I'm frustrated,I'm tired,I'm angry,I'm uncomfortable,I'm regretful,and I'm a huge mess right now." I cried while hugging him.

"Wae?Who did this to you?Did Kyuhyun hyung hurt you?" He replied while patting my back and comforting me.

"Ani,Why didn't you go to school?" I tried to change the topic,and I broke the hug.

"My Noona needs me,so tell me,so that i'll hurt the bad guy who hurt my Noona."

"Kekeke,My little dongsaeng is childish,of course you can't!You don't understand.."

"Just tell me."

"Yah!Why are you so curious?"

"I just wanna help you.Oh,maybe someone can help you other than me."

"Nugu?"

"Kyuhyun hyung."

"N-Neh..I guess he can." 

"Araso,Can I play my xbox kinect?I'll do my homeworks later.Pretty please noona?" Taemin used his aegyo.Ugh,I can't stand aegyos.

"Okay,Okay.But only for one hour." I replied.

"YES!See you later noona!" He jumped then dashed to get his xbox in my room,then went straight to his room.

Ah,this little boy.I wiped my tears and ate late breakfast and early lunch,then I showered and dressed up.

I decided to go to the coffee shop to work,I know it's late but I'll just work double time.

But first,I went to Taemin's room.

"Taemin-ah?" I called him.

"Wae?" He replied while his eyes are glued to the TV screen.

"I'm going somewhere."

"Araso,Take care and be careful!"

"Take care of yourself,araso?There's food on the table,no need to cook.See you later!" After I said that,I closed the door and went outside.

After a few minutes of walking,I arrived at the coffee shop.

I saw Tiffany unnie at the cashier,Sooyoung unnie at the kitchen and Taeyeon unnie calculating something.

There were only 4 costumers.Ugh,when will this coffee shop be full?

"Hyunnie!Why are you late?And why are your eyes red and puffy?" Taeyeon unnie went near me and asked me.

"Mianhe,I overslept.But don't worry,I'll work overtime." I replied and smiled.

"Aniyo,You're not telling me something.Have you been crying?" That question blocked all the thoughts entering my mind.

What excuse should I use?Oh,I know!

"Umm..I watched a movie last night and I cried a lot." I lied.I cried because of my stupid heart who loves Cho Kyuhyun.

"Hyunnie,I'm foolproof.Just tell me the truth." Taeyeon unnie really knows me.

She softly held my hand and led me to her mini office.

I sat on the chair and she sat beside me,and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Now tell me everything that had happened." She said.Should I tell her?Maybe I should.

"Unnie,You know my secret,right?" I started.

"Yup,you loved Kyuhyun." 

"Well,he's getting married."

"For real?!With whom?"

"Actually,it's an arranged marriage,but the problem is,Kyuhyun is okay with it.DEFINITELY okay with it."

"Chincha?Married with whom?"

"A girl named Im Yoon Ah."

Taeyeon's POV:

Im Yoon Ah?I think I know a girl named Im Yoon Ah.

[Flashback]

"Omona!I'm late for my seminar!Eottokaji?I'm gonna run now!" Taeyeon thought while running.

Then she bumped into a girl,she fell on the floor.

"Mianhe!Jeongmal Mianhe!" A girl said while picking up Taeyeon's items.

"Gwaenchana." Taeyeon replied,then the girl helped her to stand up.

"Oh,Annyeong!Im Yoon Ah imnida,but you can call me YoonA."

"Kim Taeyeon imnida,thanks so much,but I have to go." The Taeyeon bowed down and ran to the elevator.

[End of flashback]

Seohyun's POV:

"She's the daughter of the President of the Im Company." Taeyeon unnie told me.

"Oh,She' pretty,definitely prettier than me.I don't understand how I fell in love with my best friend!" Tears started to fell down on my cheeks.

"Cry it all out,Seohyun-ah,Unnie is here,cry it all out." Taeyeon unnie put my head on her shoulder and started patting my back while I'm cying.

When will this agony stop?I thought moving on is just as easy as pie,But it's extremely hard.Why did I ever loved you?

I started to wipe my tears and stood up.

"It's time to move on,unnie,it's the right time.I still have 29 days to get over him." I told unnie and went outside.

I decided to go home.I don't wanna stay outside the house.I just wanna be alone in a room by myself.

After a few minutes,I arrived home.I saw Taemin eating.

"Noona,You cried again?" He asked me.

I ignored Taemin and went straight to my room.

What's happening to me?Ugh,I totally hate it.

Taemin's POV:

My poor noona,when will she tell me what happened?

I wish I can help her.Wait!I know how!

I ran to my room to get my cellphone.

I dialled Kyuhyun hyung's number.

"Yoboseyo?" He answered my call.

"Hyung!It's me,Taemin." I replied.

"Oh!Taemin-ah,what do you need?Where's your noona?"

"That's why I called.Noona is kind of..having a hard time right now.I don't know what happened,she won't tell me.I believe she'll tell you."

"Chincha?Where is she right now?"

"In the house,please come.Kamsahamnida!"

Then I hung up the phone,Ah,I hope he can help my poor noona.

Seohyun's POV:

I don't know what's happening around me,but all I know is that I'm sitting on the corner of my room,doing nothing only crying.

I usually don't like being preoccupied.I don't like thinking for too long.But this time,I felt that I have to.

Then my door suddenly opened revealing Kyuhyun.Wait,didn't I locked it?

He ran and sat beside me,then hugged me tight.VERY TIGHT.I didn't hugged back,I just leaned on his chest.

"What's the problem,Seohyun-ah?What happened?" He asked while hugging me tight.

"Yah,I can't breathe." I said as I wipe my tears.

"I won't break the hug until you tell me what's wrong." 

"I just thought of Mom again,I miss her,That's all,break the hug and leave." I didn't know why I ordered him to go.I just don't feel like seeing him.

"Seohyun-ah,Are you mad at me?" He asked me.

"Of course not!I just wanna be alone,Please?Just  for once."

"Araso,If you wish,my littl sister." He kissed my forehead,stood up,went outside and closed the door.

Ugh,I hate it.Can he please stop calling me little sister?It kills me a lot.

                                   ....Today,I'll start accepting that You'll never love me,after all,Sister-brother love is forbidden.

Taemin's POV:

After a few minutes,Hyung went outside with a disappointed face.

"What happened?" I asked Kyuhyun hyung.

"Aigoo,She won't tell me.Did something happened yesterday?" Hyung replied and asked,Seems that my noona is stubborn.

"Nothing particular happened."

"Oh,Just call me when something happens."

"Araso." After I said that,he went outside and drifted off.

Then I heard a knock and I opened the door.

It was our cousin,Jessica noona.

"Taeminnie~!" She greeted me and hugged me.

"Noona!How are you?" I asked while leading her into the couch.

"I'm fine!Where's Seohyun and Donghae?"

"Donghae hyung is in work and Seohyun noona..is at her room..and is going on through something."

"Oh okay."

"Uhmm,Noona,what do you need?"

"Taemin-shi,don't be shocked of what I will say,Just accept this,Araso?"

"What is it,noona?Did something bad happened?"

"Uhmm..Your father died in an accident.I didn't know what happened,Omma just told me.I know it's hard to accept."

Bwo?!Appa's gone?!Aniyo!It's not true!Please tell me it's not!

"Noona!I'm not a kid anymore,I don't want your silly jokes." 

"Taemin-ah,What I'm saying is true.His body will be sent here tomorrow." After noona said that,I sat there speechless.

Why did this happen to us?Please don't let noona know,Please don't.

It's so hard to hold back my tears,but it fell already in my cheeks.

Seohyun's POV:

I decided to go outside since I'm thirsty,Then I slightly opened the door and peeked.

Taemin's there,oh!Jessica unnie's there!I'll greet her...I decided to step,But they started to talk so I stopped.

I'm not an eavesdropper,but I listened to their conversation.

So Taemin told Sica unnie about what's happening to me right now.

Then they changed their topic,I wonder what Sica unnie will tell Taemin.

Until I heard that one particular sentence. "Your father died in an accident...."

I froze at my spot.Appa..is dead?!It can't be!I talked to him last week!He told me he's coming soon!Aniyo!It's all a dream!

I went to the living room and decided to confront them,Tears are already running down my eyes.

"Sica unnie.." I said calmly,then she stood up and held my hand.

"You heard everything?" She asked,I wiped my tears but it's no use because too many are falling.

"Neh,So Appa's...Appa's...Appa's gone..Ain't true,right?Taemin-ah,tell me it's not." I looked to Taemin who's crying.

"Noona.." Was all that he can say.So,it's true.

"Seohyun-ah,everything's gonna be okay." Sica unnie hugged me then comforted me.

I didn't hugged back.I admit I missed Sica unnie's power hugs,but this time..I didn't hugged back.

"How can I be okay?!Huh?!Tell me how!" I broke the hug angrily and shouted at unnie.Omo,I..I..I didn't mean to!

"You're not the only one who's hurt.I'm telling you this,You're making the situation harder." Unnie coldly replied.

"Noona,please don't fight.This is a worse situtation,and let's bear with it." Taemin innocently said while wiping his tears.

I walked to my room while wiping my tears,I closed the door and sat on the corner.

Why is this all happening to me?

(At the company,3 hours later)

Donghae's POV:

I'm on my way home when Taemin texted me a very shocking message which made me froze in my spot.

Appa's dead?Aniyo!That's not true!

I decided to run fast to my car and drift off to our house to find out what's true.

I arrived,I admitted I was too fast,I saw Taemin sitting on the living room with Sica,our cousin.

"I don't want jokes." I told Taemin.

"Hyung,I'm not joking!" Taemin replied.Aish,this kid.

I saw Seohyun went out her room with puffy and red eyes.

"Seohyun,tell me this is all a joke." I went to Seohyun and told her.

"I wish it is." She replied.

I sat down with grief and agony.This is too hard for me.

I hugged Seohyun and Taemin.

"This is all gonna be alright,I'll take care of you two." I told Taemin and Seohyun.

I know it was hard for Seohyun because at the time when Omma was gone,Appa was there.

Taemin is crying like a little boy while his hands are on his face,Hiding his crying face.

Seohyun is just looking at thin air while crying,Sica is comforting Taemin.

Seohyun's POV:

I was looking for strength at that time.Why did this happen?

First Kyuhyun's wedding,now this?!

Aigoo,My life's gonna be miserable forever.

I went to my room,closed the door and just laid on the bed.

I didn't mind my messy room,I didn't mind my pillows on the floor..I just wanna be alone.

I thought of all the good times Appa and I had.

[Flashback]

"Appa!Appa!" Little Seohyun ran to her father with her older brother.

"Seohyun-ah!Donghae-shi!" Seohyun's father hugged Seohyun and Donghae.

"Where's omma?" Donghae asked his father.

"She's at the clinic,let's wait for her." Their father replied.

"Why is omma at the clinic?Is she sick,appa?" Seohyun asked.

"Aniyo,Your mom's pregnant!You're gonna have a little brother!" Their dad finally announced.

"Chincha?I'm happy!" Seohyun cheered.

"But before that,let's buy ice cream for the two of you." Seohyun's appa said,then they went to the ice cream store.

[End of flashback]

I-I ended my flashback..I don't wanna remember it all..Ah,what am I gonna do with my life now?

My Omma's gone..Appa's gone..And now..Kyuhyun will be gone..

Then someone knocked on my door.I wiped my tears and opened the door.

It was Taemin.After I opened the door,he sat on my very messy bed.

I sat on my bed,too,then hugged my little brother.

"Be strong." I told Taemin,then broke the hug and wiped my tears.

"Aniyo,Noona,You're the one who needs to be strong." He wiped my tears.

Aish,this kid makes me more emotional.

"Noona,I'll be going out now.." He told me and went outside my room and closed the door.

Hours have passed and I'm still not eating.I'm not feeling any sense of hunger.

It's already 7:24pm.Donghae oppa is knocking at my door,and ordering me to eat.

But since I'm a very stubborn girl,I didn't opened,and locked it instead.

Then minutes passed,my door opened.HEY!Didn't I locked it?

And I saw...Not Donghae oppa..Not Taemin..Not Sica unnie..KYUHYUN was there.

He saw my horrible condition and hugged me.

"I know everything that had happened." He whispered.

Instead of hugging back,I struggle to break the hug but he was too strong.

"Leave me alone.I don't need anybody." I replied.

"Why are you so cold?Since when did you become like this?" 

"You don't have the right to ask why."

"YAH.You're my little sister and I have the right to ask why."'

"Just stop it,Kyuhyun,stop it.I wanna be alone,just for once."

Kyuhyun's POV:

Why is she cold?Aish,I just wanna help bring the old Seohyun back.

"Okay,I'll leave." I said,hoping she'll stop me.Gosh,Kyuhyun,You knew her!She's a 'full-of-pride' person.

"Oh,close the door when you get outside." She replied.Aish,I thought she's gonna stop me or something.

I went outside her room and closed the door.

There's something with her.What's wrong?I need to find out why.

Seohyun's POV:

Something in me wants to stop him to stay,but something in me also wants to keep my pride.

Aish,I wish I can just do whatever I like,without my heart or mind stopping me.

I started to cry again,I wiped and try to stop,But that something kept me crying.

I wanna sleep,so I cried myself to sleep.

(An hour later)

Kyuhyun's POV:

"Kyuhyun-shi,Can I ask a favor?" Donghae hyung asked.

"Sure,anything." I replied.

"Can you please stay with Seohyun until tomorrow?Or until she gets better?"

"Okay.Can I enter into her room now?"

"Sure,but make sure she's sleeping.She doesn't want anyone entering her room."

Then I opened her door,and saw her sleeping peacefully.

I entered,closed the door and sat beside her,caressing her hair.

She's beautiful.She's an angel.

I'm happy to have a best friend like her.

"Saranghae,Yeodongsaeng." I whispered.

Seohyun's POV:

I woke up,but didn't opened my eyes when I heard someone entered my room.

I pretended like I was sleeping after Kyuhyun entered my room,and sat beside me.

He caressed my hair and I feel like he's staring at me.

Then He whispered something that broke my heart.

"Saranghae,Yeodongsaeng." Kyuhyun whispered,then my heart broke.

I just slept.This time,it's real.

Yah,Seohyun-ah,Aren't you used to it?

Be used to it,He's never gonne be yours..NEVER.

                                                                               ~End of chapter 2~

[Author's Note]

Annyeong!

Mianhe for not updating for so long.Kekeke.

I told you,I'll update once a week.Jeongmal Mianhe.

Please don't unsubscribe.

I hope you liked this chapter,even though it's sad.

Seohyun's appa died.It must've been hard for her.

I'm getting a writer's block right now.The thing that motivated me is Taylor Swift's song:Forever and Always piano version.

It's perfect for the mood.So so sad.Wanna listen to it?Here's the link:

[Taylor Swift Forever and Always] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqRgYuGIIwk (The rock one,but not sad.)

[Taylor Swift Forever and Always Piano Ver.] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEFnc-2hQKE (The ballad one,but really sad.)

Thanks for the comments and subscriptions! ;)